General & Others Wano isn't ending until late 2023 - early 2024 (manga)

Actually, that is a pattern. Act length = n*15+1 where n ∈ {1, 2, 3}. And it might be in the order of 1, 2, 3, 2, 1 because of symmetry. :quest:
Sure, but if Oda actually intended to have a pattern, then I would think that 15-30-60-30-15 or 16-32-64-32-16 would just look better and was also possible to do. Instead we get 16-31-61-31-16? I highly doubt that.

I'll try
16 = 2^4 - 0
31 = 2^5 - 1
62 = 2^6 - 2
31 = 2^5 - 1
16 = 2^4 - 0

Whatever it is, if Wano is long arc, then Oda should insert big issue between arc and on cover page. & he musy, There are many people who talk bad of Wano already.

H

humanbeing

Wano will end in about 25 to 35 chapter. if Sanji and Zoro beats King and Queen then Luffy will beat Kaido after that just like in Enies Lobby i would say next we will see 3-5 chapters where Luffy, Momo and Yamato fight Kaido, and we will see how the other minor fights went, then Sanji and Zoro will have 5-6 chapters to defeat King and Queen , after that it will come to the big fight between Luffy and Kaido maybe he will get help at the beginning let us say about 10 chapters, we will little bit of drama like Onigashima is about to fall over the folwer capital till momo manage to avoid that using his power and Luffy and who ever helps him will defeat Kaido after that the big feast and the reactions.

It seems we were too pessimistic. I see Wano ending in Summer 2022 at max. now we're clearly in the final phase. Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will take 2 chapter at max. respectively,and Luffy vs Kaido of course will take many chapters,but the other fights will be off-screened,because they dont involve Strawhats. So i see Wano ending around July 2022.

First half of 2022. I think before december all that'll be left will be the Yonko fights, Orochi and maybe the CP0 if they attempt to do more than take WsW's ass back to their masters.

Wrap up the arc in the next ~7 months after that.

It seems we were too pessimistic. I see Wano ending in Summer 2022 at max. now we're clearly in the final phase. Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will take 2 chapter at max. respectively,and Luffy vs Kaido of course will take many chapters,but the other fights will be off-screened,because they dont involve Strawhats. So i see Wano ending around July 2022.
You’re talking out your ass again. You said it was going to end January 2022. Wano ain’t ending 2022.

Chapter 1025 is most likely the last chapter of Vol.101
That means the next 10 or 11 chapters will be Vol. 102, and it will probably cover:
- The beginning of the final fight against Kaido
- The conclusion of the remaining secondary fights (Big Mom's fight is not included)
- The start of Kaido flashback to end the volume
Then Vol. 103:
- Conclusion of Kaido flashback.
- Climax of the war.
- Conclusion of the Big Mom fight (don't know if she will be defeated or just retrieve from the war)
- Most of the final fight against Kaido
Finally of Wano Vol. 104:
- Conclusion of Kaido fight
- Aftermath of the war/Big party
- Straw Hats depart from Wano
- Start of a new arc

I would say Wano is ending in 25-30 chapters