General & Others Wano isn't ending until late 2023 - early 2024 (manga)

Kaido will soon be defeated under 10 chapter.... unless oda drags content other than just keeping it a battle focussed chapter(don't have much info to gather anyway and he can ideally tie out any loose ends if needed in a single chapter, I though carrot/perospero was going to be a loose end to be tied, but doesn't look like oda gives a shit about her).

Chapter 1025 is most likely the last chapter of Vol.101
That means the next 10 or 11 chapters will be Vol. 102, and it will probably cover:
- The beginning of the final fight against Kaido
- The conclusion of the remaining secondary fights (Big Mom's fight is not included)
- The start of Kaido flashback to end the volume
Then Vol. 103:
- Conclusion of Kaido flashback.
- Climax of the war.
- Conclusion of the Big Mom fight (don't know if she will be defeated or just retrieve from the war)
- Most of the final fight against Kaido
Finally of Wano Vol. 104:
- Conclusion of Kaido fight
- Aftermath of the war/Big party
- Straw Hats depart from Wano
- Start of a new arc

I would say Wano is ending in 25-30 chapters
What about Zou being in Wano? What about Orachi Kurozumi back story? Ryuma? Cp0? Kaido being an awaken Zoan user? Toki? Momo sister? Hawkin's prediction ? Zoro's master involvement in Wano? That sword collecting guy? And more.

If you think all that you and I just mentioned is only going to take 30 chapters then idk what to say especially knowing how Oda loves to stall and add unnecessary crap.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What about Zou being in Wano? What about Orachi Kurozumi back story? Ryuma? Cp0? Kaido being an awaken Zoan user? Toki? Momo sister? Hawkin's prediction ? Zoro's master involvement in Wano? That sword collecting guy? And more.
- Zunisha ain't coming to Wano else Momo wouldn't have grown big.
- Orochi's backstory was covered in Oden's flashback.
- Ryuma, the Shimotsuki clan and how that ties to Zoro are being explored right now.
- I legit have no idea what CP0 are gonna accomplish in Wano.
- Kaido probably isn't awakened and if he is we'll see that in the battle.
- Toki's dead. Momo's sister is probably the silhouette who was treating the scabbards after their fight with Kaido and will probably appear in the next 2 chapters.
- Hawkin's prediction is probably Luffy, let's face it.
- Zoro's master was part of Shimotsuki clan and that was explained in an SBS.
- The Sword collecting guy is Onimaru, Shimotsuki Ushimaru's fox and it ate a mythical Human Zoan. This was explained in volume 100's SBS.

Not that I disagree, but I can see Momotaro gang pushing Kaido beyond hybrid and forcing him to access his awakening form, which promptly turns the table on them and necessitates Zoro returning to the roof to assist Luffy, since Yamato and Momoron can't do much against that kind of smoke.

- Zunisha ain't coming to Wano else Momo wouldn't have grown big.
- Orochi's backstory was covered in Oden's flashback.
- Ryuma, the Shimotsuki clan and how that ties to Zoro are being explored right now.
- I legit have no idea what CP0 are gonna accomplish in Wano.
- Toki's dead. Momo's sister is probably the silhouette who was treating the scabbards after their fight with Kaido and will probably appear in the next 2 chapters.
- Hawkin's prediction is probably Luffy, let's face it.
- Zoro's master was part of Shimotsuki clan and that was explained in an SBS.
- The Sword collecting guy is Onimaru, Shimotsuki Ushimaru's fox and it ate a mythical Human Zoan. This was explained in volume 100's SBS.
You are talking out your ass.

Easily another 30-40 chapters. You have

- Chapters needed to get Momo/Yamato off the roof (it will be just Luffy's fight). If Marco joins due to Momotaro its gonna take even longer to get them all off eventually.
- Chapter needed to save Wano from Onigashima
- Fukurokuju, Peros, Hawkins, Apoo scenes (whatever they lead to in terms of fight conclusions)
- 3 Calamity fights (might be longer or shorter than expected
- 4 remaining Numbers in how they are utilized. Will the other 6 get up for a scene with all 10?
- Will the BMP show up?
- What is Orochi's endgoal?
- CP-0?
- The Big Mom fight will take a while, especially if she's meant to fall this arc from Kid/Law
- Luffy vs Kaido will take the longest. Does it even end on the roof? Some people expect them to fight on Mt Fuji lol

Then you just have all the post arc shit which which will take 8-10 chapters just get the crew to leave lol. No road Poneglyph found yet. Otsuru and Kin haven't reunited. Zoro's backstory with the Shimotsuki hasn't been explored. There is very likely more Yamato backstory and Kaido flashbacks coming.

Late 2022/early 2023 imo. Maybe even mid 2023 depending on Oda's pacing

While this is false equivalence to an extent, for those who see this arc ending in the next 20 or so chapters, realize where were 20 chapters ago to where we are now.

You can chalk up the all dragging to Oda if you want to, but there's no fucking way that the most relevant plot threads of the arc (or even this Kaido saga as a whole), some of them even being untouched can feasibly be resolved in that span of chapters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not that I disagree, but I can see Momotaro gang pushing Kaido beyond hybrid and forcing him to access his awakening form, which promptly turns the table on them and necessitates Zoro returning to the roof to assist Luffy, since Yamato and Momoron can't do much against that kind of smoke.
Probably but i doubt the awakening part considering how strong Kaido is without awakening.
Whitebeard had his fruit for almost the same time if not longer than Kaido but he didn't have Awakening. Same thing with Big Mom. DF Awakening is really inconsistent lol.

Overall I see Wano going for another 2-3 volumes and it should end by Volume 103/104 IMO. Let's see though.

I really want it to end, just because I’m really interested in the out of Wano story involving the WG, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, admirals, and revos. Big Mom and Kaido have kind of overstayed their welcome as antagonists imo.

It’ll probably end in mid-late 2022
Post automatically merged:

Probably but i doubt the awakening part considering how strong Kaido is without awakening.
Whitebeard had his fruit for almost the same time if not longer than Kaido but he didn't have Awakening. Same thing with Big Mom. DF Awakening is really inconsistent lol.
In b4 @sanjikun puts Katakuri over Kaido and WB because of awakening and FS

Overall I see Wano going for another 2-3 volumes and it should end by Volume 103/104 IMO. Let's see though.
I think WB's awakening was kept only because Oda was gonna use it for BB.

We'll see about BM's.

But, yeah, Kaido's awakening should rock.

I really want it to end, just because I’m really interested in the out of Wano story involving the WG, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, admirals, and revos. Big Mom and Kaido have kind of overstayed their welcome as antagonists imo.

It’ll probably end in mid-late 2022

In b4 @sanjikun puts Katakuri over Kaido and WB because of awakening and FS
This is the problem with poorly written antagonists like Meme and Crydo.

Damn, Oda really dropped the ball hard on them. One for the sake of having a chuckle, the other one for simping Oden.

All those possibilities lost after over a 20-year build-up. :josad:

Easily another 30-40 chapters. You have

- Chapters needed to get Momo/Yamato off the roof (it will be just Luffy's fight). If Marco joins due to Momotaro its gonna take even longer to get them all off eventually.
- Chapter needed to save Wano from Onigashima
- Fukurokuju, Peros, Hawkins, Apoo scenes (whatever they lead to in terms of fight conclusions)
- 3 Calamity fights (might be longer or shorter than expected
- 4 remaining Numbers in how they are utilized. Will the other 6 get up for a scene with all 10?
- Will the BMP show up?
- What is Orochi's endgoal?
- CP-0?
- The Big Mom fight will take a while, especially if she's meant to fall this arc from Kid/Law
- Luffy vs Kaido will take the longest. Does it even end on the roof? Some people expect them to fight on Mt Fuji lol

Then you just have all the post arc shit which which will take 8-10 chapters just get the crew to leave lol. No road Poneglyph found yet. Otsuru and Kin haven't reunited. Zoro's backstory with the Shimotsuki hasn't been explored. There is very likely more Yamato backstory and Kaido flashbacks coming.

Late 2022/early 2023 imo. Maybe even mid 2023 depending on Oda's pacing
I think a rough timeline could look like:

Chapter 1026: Probably just mostly rooftop stuff, though I’d expect/hope for Marco to show up there in this chapter for the sake of pacing

Chapter 1027: A little bit more rooftop stuff. Maybe a few pages of Kid and Law vs BM. Updates on Killer vs Hawkins and Drake vs Apoo (which hasn’t been seen in forever). Number 6 showing up. Chopper reverting back to normal

Chapter 1028: More focus on the SN vs SN battles. Number 6 defeated (by Chopper I’d guess?). Numbers 1, 2, and 3 show up after Chopper beats Number 6, and Chopper maybe fights them. Chopper, Izo, and Kawa are the only people on the live floor that are capable of beating a Number. Not counting Drake, Zoro, and Sanji since they’re busy.

Chapter 1029: Chopper gets a powerup to beat the 3 strongest Numbers. Denjiro finally returns and runs into Hiyori? Oda reveals that Orochi’s been up to something, and Denjiro and Hiyori likely will get involved. Updates on what the other SHs are doing.

Chapter 1030: Switch back to Neko vs Perospero. Maybe Neko wins, but I personally would expect Pero to win, likely via pulling a dirty trick like creating a candy dome around them to block out the moon and make Neko suffer the consequences of exiting Sulong. Carrot starts to fight a severely weakened Pero. Cut back to Inu vs Jack. Perhaps Jack wins by pulling out his Awakening form form. Jack is severely wounded and exhausted though. Cut to Usopp…

Chapter 1031: Raizo beats Fukurokuju. Denjiro and Hiyori beat Orochi and put an end to whatever plot he has going on. Maybe Orochi puts up a challenge by getting a CP0 agent to help him out? I feel like Orochi would have to somehow put up more of struggle than just getting neg diffed by Denjiro. Or maybe Oda allocates some Numbers to fight Denjiro, but then this would screw Chopper out of a fight, barring a miracle like P1 getting up or the BMPs showing up.

Chapters 1032-1033: Usopp vs Jack. Jack will be only at like 25% HP and will probably only be a Vet/YC4 level threat at this point, making Usopp winning a little more believable. Usopp will have to get a big powerup though. Maybe CoA or maybe he even finishes Jack off with an Adv CoC projectile? Oda has heavily teased Usopp getting CoC. Who knows though. Maybe Jack is underwhelming yet again and actually loses to Inu, or Oda has someone else finish off Jack. Yamato would be the next most obvious choice, but the latest chapters have made it clear that she is probably way too strong for Jack. She’d have an even easier time with post-Inu Jack than Jinbe had with WsW.

Chapters 1034-1037: Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen. The two Lead Performers reveal their Awakened forms. Chapter 1037 is when King gets defeated, and this marks the end of the volume, with only Kaido and Big Mom left as enemies, except for maybe CP0

In the next volume, Hawkins and Apoo join the Alliance’s side. Idk how exactly it will happen though. Maybe with all the officers defeated, Apoo and Hawkins actually start to believe that the Alliance will win, so they switch sides? I’d hope that Oda writes in a better reason though since them switching sides based on what side they think is more powerful would mean that they have had 0 growth as characters. Maybe Hawkins is inspired by Killer continuing to fight him, even though he can’t win because of Kid being Hawkins’ last doll? Apoo should have already switched sides tbh because of what Queen did to him. Anyways, Drake, Apoo, Killer, and Hawkins go to help out Kid and Law against Big Mom. Big Mom pulls out her DF Awakening. The Momotaro Quartet makes Kaido use his Awakened form. Marco, Momo, and Yamato are either defeated or forced to leave the roof, narrowing it down to Luffy vs Kaido (though Kaido will have been substantially weakened by this point). Kaido and BM get defeated around chapter 1050. Kaido and Yamato get more of their backstory shown in t

A few unknowns though are: What role will CP0 play? Will they just sit back and watch? Will the defeated Numbers get up, like you’ve predicted? I’m doubtful, but if they do, than Usopp could fight them instead of Jack. Will any more BMPs show up? If not, what happens to them? Will the Nidai Kitetsu show up? Will any F5 get up due to Ancient Zoan recovery? Probably not, but Brook, Chopper, and Usopp still haven’t gotten fights, so those 3 could get good fights if some F5 got back up. I already give Chopper and Usopp fights in my prediction, but I couldn’t think of a fight for Brook. I was really hoping that WsW would get back up so that Brook could fight an opponent on the same level as Franky’s and Robin’s opponents. I still think it’s weird how WsW has the exact same eye tattoo as the Mary’s, yet he seemingly has no connection to them. Maybe Brook fights a CP0 agent, but I think it’s too early, narratively speaking, for a SH to take out a CP0 agent.

One last thing that I want to say about Usopp is that I am very sure that Usopp will have to do something that gives him a substantially higher bounty than Jinbe, Franky, and Robin for the sake of his inflated bounty gag. Being the one to finish off Jack would obviously be enough justification for him to get a ~1B bounty. However, if your prediction about him beating the 10 Numbers comes true, then maybe that’s enough to give him a similar bounty, though I’m not as sure about that because the Numbers seemingly have no bounty (or the VCs just didn’t mention their bounties for whatever reason). It could end up being as simple as the WG falls for his lie about beating 2 F5, but let’s be honest. That would be very lame, unfair to Nami, who would not have defeating Ulti reflected in her bounty, and just nonsensical since CP0 has been keeping an eye on the entire battlefield, and we know for a fact that CP0 saw Nami beat Ulti because Bao Huang watched it, and CP0 can see what Bao Huang sees due to being connected to the Mary’s.

The final battle itself will most likely end somewhere in 2022, probably late 2022 if we actually get a decently sized Kaido flashback. After that i could easily see Wano going on for another 10 chapters or so to wrap everything up before they actually leave, so 2023 is completely possible.

The final battle itself will most likely end somewhere in 2022, probably late 2022 if we actually get a decently sized Kaido flashback. After that i could easily see Wano going on for another 10 chapters or so to wrap everything up before they actually leave, so 2023 is completely possible.
Post Enies Lobby and Post Dressrosa alone were 10 chapters. Both of these arcs have nowhere near the amount of ramifications that Wano has on the overarching plot, so I could actually see that part being around 15 chapters lol

Last edited:
It took 8 months just to defeat Katakuri. A single character took 8 months. Now we all know Zoans have "insane durability" which means when Kaido gets defeated he is just going to get back up. Same goes with Queen and King. Unless Oda wants to retcon Zoan's devil fruit then there is no way this arc ending before 2023. That means Wano will last from 2018-2024 and yet fanboys still yell "you gotta be patient". People literally get there PHD in 6 years and Oda needs 6 years to write a single arc. This is getting pathetic.
Kill me! Lol