Future Events Wano Match-Ups

@PeperLevi is right tho. Chopper, and Brooke as well tbh deserve 1v1s
I wish Oda did more with their characters in WCI, especially chopper, who legitimately did nothing.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like the weak and mid trio are going to do work against big mom

Franky will utilize technology from pluton to create a weapon capable of injuring BM.
Nami will probably lose Zeus but could still manipulate lighting he creates and redirect it at BM.
Brooke will enhance his DF abilities to where he can hurt someone by attacking their soul directly, allowing him to cut BM

Jinbe will gain some new form that will parallel to DJ and Asura

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

@PeperLevi
I wish Oda did more with their characters in WCI, especially chopper, who legitimately did nothing.
:P Wrong.
-Was only thanks to Chopper that SHs could use Mirrors World during all the arc. That showed how Carrot is a dumbass compared to him.
-Chopper saved his beloved ship of a Yonko. He taked in MP a Linlin/Prometheus attack in their worst level,like this showing far greater physical power(in MP) and will-power than Sanji.
Why the hell nobody recognized those things?!

P

PeperLevi

why is no one talking about the most important matchup there is?

Chopper vs Jack
:D Yeah. Topi Jerami camed to me with this idea,i thought about and liked.
Both Chopper and Jack are youth monsters in their respective crews. Jack even more than Chopper,because according Databook Vivre Card he's one of Kaido's commanders since 8 years old.
If this fight happen,the plot certainly will be:
Chopper still to have stand out of his reamaining crewmates and Jack still have to learn to be more daring to with his big brothers.
So,during the fight,Chopper will stand out of his crewmates's shadows growing in power equal to Luffy-Zoro and becaming a so famous pirate as Jack,getting a billion bounty after Wano War,and Jack will grow up his character,learning to be so great in relation to his big brothers as Chopper is in his pirate life.

@mods can you make this general discussion room for wano matchups?

Contrary to most popular beliefs,
I have always believed that Neither Zoro nor Sanji will solo King and Queen...

Let's see how Oda wrote two subplots :
The two CoC CoC supernovas wanna take revenge on kaido, their plots revolve around Kaido and his top men.
While Zoro wanna take revenge on Orochi. But he will have to get pass Kyoushiro first.
There are lots of Strong dudes this arc already and it is a war.
Orochi and his men will fall first and kaido last.

1. Luffy Kidd vs Kaido BM : battle of Conquerors
Both are counterparts teaming up : Kidd is luffy counterpart while BM is kaido counter part yet they are in alliance.
* Law Drake Hawkins will help them, of course Navy will play a huge role of weakening Kaido/BM too.

2. Law and Ashura vs Smoothie/King
*Kidd might fight Queen
3. Zoro vs Kyoushiro
* Sanji and Killer vs Queen (if kidd doesn't fight Queen)
5. Dukes vs Jack
6 Sanji vs Daifuku
Killer vs Apoo/flyer
7. Carrot Wanda Brook Chopper vs Perospero
8. Ussop vs Mont D'or
9. Momo Kinnemon Raizou Okiku vs Orochi ... but Zoro is the one who will end Orochi.
10. Kawamastu vs flyers or someone powerful to be YC4 .
Kyoshiro is 99% likely to be Denjiro.

Luffy, Kid, and Law vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Dukes vs Jack
Don’t know about the rest

These four are the most obvious matchups. Denying them at this point is pretty stupid tbh

I

Inspector_Mu

W-R-O-N-G
Chopper must solo Perospero.
Since the entrance in New World,Chopper have being used of a too bad way,that convinced biggest part of peoples that don't exist interesting content his character can produce beyond that boring doctor stuff.
If the first fight Chopper will get after such much time isn't even a vs1,the whole world will be totally convinced that Chopper is really pathetic,boring and hateful and Oda won't ever manage in restore this anymore.
So Chopper should face Perospero again alone and win. This will finally show once and for all for everyone how he's endlessly better than any Mink would ever be in SHC, make everyone eat back all of bad that talked of him and start to love and enjoy him to the maximum,and make everyone realize how Chopper is worthy of be in Luffy-Zoro League.
Lol
This reminds me of WCI
Brook and chopper will beat Pero lol then they got no diffed

Didn't Zoro just do a feat not even a single scabbard could pull off? Didn't Zoro do this feat BEFORE he even went all out ever in the arc? Didn't Zoro say he was getting even stronger than he was before even doing this Oden level feat?

Who the fuck is Kyoshiro that he's Zoro's final fight? Is he like YC1 level or some shit?

Zoro is literally already on the path to Surpass Oden as stated by fuckin Hitetsu and Kyoshiro is now strong enough to be an obstacle here?

Didn't Zoro just do a feat not even a single scabbard could pull off? Didn't Zoro do this feat BEFORE he even went all out ever in the arc? Didn't Zoro say he was getting even stronger than he was before even doing this Oden level feat?

Who the fuck is Kyoshiro that he's Zoro's final fight? Is he like YC1 level or some shit?

Zoro is literally already on the path to Surpass Oden as stated by fuckin Hitetsu and Kyoshiro is now strong enough to be an obstacle here?
you mean taming enma?

Not to mention zoro already in DR pulled off a feat that left 2 of the scabbards like this:

You started this discussion,so reply me seriously.
im not sure thats something noodle can do.

Sanji fights perespero and a flying six
Zoro defeats king and harms kaido ya know it’s gonna happen .
No cake baking over here😂
if zoro fights king, sanji fights queen.