Future Events Wano will mirror Dressrosa. Luffy/Law vs. the boss, Zoro vs. Top Tier Swordsman (Fuji/BM)

I have to keep reminding people, that this entire war was orchestrated by Law. He's the one who held up Kinemon/Momonosuke in PH until Luffy arrived, the one who made the "30% success" comment and took down the SMILEs. He's also the one who got them all to Zou, because of Beppo, where the alliance was formed.

Wano will also see Kid added to form the "Terrible Trio" formed since Sabaody. If you think Oda formed this trio for no fucking reason, you clearly have not been paying attention

So no, there is no room for a 4th actor here against Kaido. I think Zoro's role was hinted at in Dressrosa. Just like he fought an Admiral swordsman in DR, he will fight a Yonko swordsman in Wano.

But that won't be his "main" fight. His main fight is either Queen or King (that's not the end of it). Oda is recreating the "run to the top" scene here like he did in DR. Luffy/Law march to the top to fight boss while Zoro clears the obstacles (Pica). Here it will be a Calamity instead of a Seat, but afterwards Zoro helped with the birdcage. It wasn't JUST beating Pica.

Remember, the point of the commanders is to clear obstacles for the boss. Look at Jozu and Whitebeard.

Look at what Luffy says

Oda is emphasizing over and over and over and over, that Sanji, Zoro, Jinbe etc... are there to get Luffy to the boss, not to fight the boss themselves.

So far, it seems that Zoro will handle Queen on the floor, Sanji will handle King in the sky/at the top, and Jinbe Jack on the rooftop. But after them, there is the problem of Big Mom.

Marco obviously can't handle Big Mom for the duration of the war. And Oda has already hinted at Straw Hats fighting Big Mom.

The Straw Hats will play the ultimate support role this arc. Just like their captain will take down a Yonko. They will gather all their strength to hold back another Yonko from interfering.

But remember. Commanders don't beat Admirals. They just hold them back for their captain.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Did you just ignore everything I wrote? The job of the commanders is to clear the path for the boss.

Luffy literally asked them "I'm gonna fight Kaido. You take care of the rest"
No he said that to the samurai below them.
The panel before is literally him and zoro talking about getting to the roof. Unlike sanji and jinbe who both said they are going to get luffy without him wasting his energy to the roof zoro said he wanted to save his energy for kaido and wanted to go to the roof to fight kaido.

No he said that to the samurai below them.
The panel before is literally him and zoro talking about getting to the roof. Unlike sanji and jinbe who both said they are going to get luffy without him wasting his energy to the roof zoro said he wanted to save his energy for kaido and wanted to go to the roof to fight kaido.

For the third time THE SAMURAI ARE THE ONE RESPONDING TO THAT.
No, that's everyone there. I'm talking about Luffy's line. He said I, not we, am going to kick Kaido's ass and YOU take care of the rest.

Like I said, the job of the commanders is to clear the obstacles for the boss. Zoro did this with Pica, and Usopp did it with Sugar.

You can't have Luffy v. Kaido when BM or Calamities are interfering. Someone needs to hold them back.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wano mirrors Thriller Bark.
Zoro vs a swordsman, vs one big baddie, vs another big baddie.
Law had his time in DR, he wont do more than he did there.

All Supernovas are the focus in this arc as well as all the Strawhats.
I think even Luffy will be overshadowed by Zoro in Wano.
Probably a reason why Oda gave everything to Luffy in WCI.

Wano mirrors Thriller Bark.
Zoro vs a swordsman, vs one big baddie, vs another big baddie.
Law had his time in DR, he wont do more than he did there.

All Supernovas are the focus in this arc as well as all the Strawhats.
Probably a reason why Oda gave everything to Luffy in WCI.
Law is the deuteragonist of this arc. He's literally the mastermind behind his entire thing. He took down the SMILEs, gathered them there, and even took the Samurai to Kaido using his submarine routes.

He was trying to keep the Straw Hats from doing any stupid shit before their plan, and even told Usopp to kill himself before revealing anything.

Law literally thought up the entire invasion: South route, East Route, behind the back, Luffy/Kid in the front as distraction.

Mate, what the fuck are you talking about? Read Oda's 2016 comments and stop being fucking delusional.

“When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

HA001

No, that's everyone there. I'm talking about Luffy's line. He said I, not we, am going to kick Kaido's ass and YOU take care of the rest.

Like I said, the job of the commanders is to clear the obstacles for the boss. Zoro did this with Pica, and Usopp did it with Sugar.

Except zoro didnt care when the yonko commander was right next to him,

Instead of jumping in like he did against pica hes outright saying hes going with luffy to kaido
Unlike jinbe and sanji who are outright baby sitting luffy till he gets to the roof

When outright stating he wants to save himself for kaido
Zoro himself is holding back

and like i said he wants to go to the roof to fight kaido
Post automatically merged:

Law is the deuteragonist of this arc. He's literally the mastermind behind his entire thing. He took down the SMILEs, gathered them there, and even took the Samurai to Kaido using his submarine routes.

He was trying to keep the Straw Hats from doing any stupid shit before their plan, and even told Usopp to kill himself before revealing anything.

Law literally thought up the entire invasion: South route, East Route, behind the back, Luffy/Kid in the front as distraction.
Lmfao law isnt shit, moves that didnt do shit to doffy aint gonna be beating kaido
besides

Zoro is literally carrying odens sword which has his will and needs to finish his unfinished battle to take kaidos head.

Instead of jumping in like he did against pica hes outright saying hes going with luffy to kaido
Unlike jinbe and sanji who are outright baby sitting luffy till he gets to the roof

Yes, he was ignoring Queen, and then Queen stopped them meaning QUEEN HAS TO BE STOPPED SO LUFFY CAN FIGHT KAIDO.

Like I said, Kaido's army + Big Mom has to be stopped. Zoro needs to clear the obstacles for Luffy to win.

Zoro too soar from the gifters. Beat he can do is babysit for Brook

Brook whose Gavotte Bond was compared to Kinnemon’s strongest attack, weaker than the one that damaged Kaido

Brook is better suited to be fighting commanders. He won’t die or faint, and his icing ability is of equal strength to Kinnemon’s strongest attack with ryou

Yohoho

HA001

Yes, he was ignoring Queen, and then Queen stopped them meaning QUEEN HAS TO BE STOPPED SO LUFFY CAN FIGHT KAIDO.

Like I said, Kaido's army + Big Mom has to be stopped. Zoro needs to clear the obstacles for Luffy to win.
Except zoro said he wants to go to the roof and is saving himself to fight kaido unlike sanji and jinbe who are making sure luffy doesnt waste his energy now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

All nice and good but you are forgetting that the story is not about Law but Strawhats instead.
Law was the "mastermind" behind Dressrosa as well, he ended up being just another Wyper who wasnt a mastermind of anything.
Law is trying to keep Strawhats in check but he can "think of at least 2 idiots who wont listen to his plans".
Mate, what the fuck are you talking about? Read Oda's 2016 comments and stop being fucking delusional.
Yes, yes... "Idk how Luffy will beat Kaido..." Zoro will kill him because ultimately Luffy cannot match the WSC.

I have to keep reminding people, that this entire war was orchestrated by Law. He's the one who held up Kinemon/Momonosuke in PH until Luffy arrived, the one who made the "30% success" comment and took down the SMILEs. He's also the one who got them all to Zou, because of Beppo, where the alliance was formed.

Wano will also see Kid added to form the "Terrible Trio" formed since Sabaody. If you think Oda formed this trio for no fucking reason, you clearly have not been paying attention

So no, there is no room for a 4th actor here against Kaido. I think Zoro's role was hinted at in Dressrosa. Just like he fought an Admiral swordsman in DR, he will fight a Yonko swordsman in Wano.

But that won't be his "main" fight. His main fight is either Queen or King (that's not the end of it). Oda is recreating the "run to the top" scene here like he did in DR. Luffy/Law march to the top to fight boss while Zoro clears the obstacles (Pica). Here it will be a Calamity instead of a Seat, but afterwards Zoro helped with the birdcage. It wasn't JUST beating Pica.

Remember, the point of the commanders is to clear obstacles for the boss. Look at Jozu and Whitebeard.

Look at what Luffy says

Oda is emphasizing over and over and over and over, that Sanji, Zoro, Jinbe etc... are there to get Luffy to the boss, not to fight the boss themselves.

So far, it seems that Zoro will handle Queen on the floor, Sanji will handle King in the sky/at the top, and Jinbe Jack on the rooftop. But after them, there is the problem of Big Mom.

Marco obviously can't handle Big Mom for the duration of the war. And Oda has already hinted at Straw Hats fighting Big Mom.

The Straw Hats will play the ultimate support role this arc. Just like their captain will take down a Yonko. They will gather all their strength to hold back another Yonko from interfering.

But remember. Commanders don't beat Admirals. They just hold them back for their captain.

Wano Mirroring Dressrosa is not a good thing at all......Dressrosa probably has the worst fighting structure out of all the Battle arcs the Strawhats have been in. None of those fights got proper focus. And that shit Oda did in chapters 770-778 taking out a member of doffys crew for like 9 chapters in a row was underwhelming asf considering a majority of those chapters weren't even fully dedicated to the fights. Hopefully Oda doesn't do that shit again.

HA001

Orchestrate: arrange or direct the elements of (a situation) to produce a desired effect, especially surreptitiously.

The most crucial part of this war is the below:

Law had next to 0 idea about this, neither did he plan it. Then ofc there's the gangstas like Ashura, Denjiro, etc who were doing their own thing, which Law had no clue about. Hell the raid it self had next to nothing to do with Law, but was Kinemon's plan.

Nobody orchestrated this war. Bunch of people with different goals, got mumble jumbled into a situation with a common enemy for different reasons. Law is merely one of those people. So let's not overblow Law's actual role in this.

---

Difference between Dressrosa & Wano:
Doflamingo was the only big threat in the arc. Pica was a stalling tool to keep Zoro occupied. Fujitora had no interest once he found out about things with Doffy. Zoro here actually has a storyline and a whole training segment in preparation to fight Kaido.

Current arc, King/ Queen /Smoothie are all fairly decent threats at taking out major players. In addition to them, the arc has two final bosses, Big Mom & Kaido... this alone separates it from Dressrosa arc.

Chances of who'll take Kaido out:
1st. Kid
2nd. Zoro
3rd. Luffy
4th. Momo or one of the Scabbards

Law ain't in there homie.

Mans out here really trying to overhype the fuck outta Law like he's some Aizen-esque mastermind. Dude's plans been getting fucked over since Punk Hazard, talking about he orchestrated this war, tf is wrong with you bruh smh.
Hows kidd top of the list lmfao ? Hows he even gonna hurt kaido ? Let alone take him out.

HA001

The man controls metal/steel/iron, can make whatever he wants out of it, add in some advanced CoA, and there you go. There's multiple ways to write Kid taking down Kaido, since we practically have next to no info on his fighting style, physical stats, haki stats and etc, other than how he cleans up fodder.

Then for story purposes:
- Got his crew taken out by Kaido
- Got plotted against by Kaido's underlings and backstabbed
- Tortured the most by Kaido out of anybody we know
- Got his bestfriend/brother fucked over by Kaido, through torture and smile stuff

Kid in general has the biggest reasons and best build up to take out Kaido in the end. Oda can then use it to boost him up for a clash with Luffy down the line if he wants. Since he's got plans for him for the future anyway.
This is nonsense.
He doesnt have any magneto like power all he can do is attract and repel metals
Where was the acoa when he got bitchslapped by kaido the first time ?
Its bad enough luffy just happened to magically find a teacher kidd randomly having it would be even worse.
The f6 got wiped by kaido too before joining so what ?
Orochi gave killer the smile who willing took it.
What plans does he have for kidd ? We in the end game what plans is he gonna have for a scrub whose crew would get wiped out by the shs without luffy

I don't understand the Zoro/Fujitora hint at all.

You can't bring up Sabaody and the Kidd/Law/Luffy trio and jump to a random Dressrosa scene where Zoro clashes with Fujitora and say "that hints Zoro's purpose in this arc". It doesn't make sense. There is no connection between those 2 things.

I'm not sure if we're reading the same arc or not...

Oda has emphasized that Zoro will fight Kaido and not just be a bodyguard to Luffy on the way to Kaido many times in the last 14 chapters.

Again...

Even more obvious here...

And one last time...

If you haven't noticed already, the last panel makes the interests clear. Zoro and Luffy are both trying to get to Kaido, that's why Luffy says "one more time" because he's trying to get to the roof to get to Kaido and that's why Zoro says "just gotta get up!!" because he's trying to get to Kaido as well.

Sanji and Jimbei on the other hand aren't intending to fight Kaido, they are serving as bodyguards to Luffy and are trying to get him to the roof completely undamaged. Zoro isn't there with Jimbei/Sanji trying to be a bodyguard, he is taking his own route to Kaido. I reckon this Ice Oni stuff is how Zoro rounds up the samurai.

Here are the instances of Sanji/Jinbei expressing their goals.

Another one...

And even more obvious with what Jimbei says

I hope this helps.

Yes, yes... "Idk how Luffy will beat Kaido..." Zoro will kill him because ultimately Luffy cannot match the WSC.
I can't tell if you're trolling or on drugs.
Post automatically merged:

Except zoro said he wants to go to the roof and is saving himself to fight kaido unlike sanji and jinbe who are making sure luffy doesnt waste his energy now.
Read what Zoro said about King and Queen

Big Mom, King and Queen are not going to disappear, because you have a Zoro fetish. Luffy needs his crew to stop these guys so he can fight Kaido.

Big Mom vs. Straw Hat Crew has been foreshadowed since Whole Cake Island, when Luffy was busy fighting Katakuri.