General & Others Warlords safe places

I

Inspector_Mu

After this chapter, we all know warlords be hunted endlessly until they are caught or killed.

So it leave us to possibilities of where will they be safe?

Mihawk will ally with Shanks and both will end up fighting Teach, this is the battle that will push Teach to be the strongest pirate after Kaido falls.

Weevil will make up a deal with Marco and both will come to Wano War.

Buggy will somehow escape and find himself at Wano war or Teach vs Shanks war

Hancock will get along with Coby and both will come to wano War.

Hancock will be safe under Luffy name after wano
Weevil might join the alliance.

Mihawk will soon be sharing a cell with Doffy if he doesn't go under shanks. The emperors don't make alliances with other lesser individuals. Even Kuzan is effectively BB henchman.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Mihawk will soon be sharing a cell with Doffy if he doesn't go under shanks. The emperors don't make alliances with other lesser individuals. Even Kuzan is effectively BB henchman.
This lesser individual you mentioned is known to have friendly rivalry with that emperor. This lesser individual enjoys WSS title which this emperor comes under. This lesser individual was referred as legend along with this emperor.

And, it was this emperor who asked this lesser individual to have drink with him by making him sit next to him on equal footing

So, I don't get why you called someone like this lesser individual?In which context did you refer him so?

Maybe WG would manage to make Mihawk leave his island but at least an admiral would be needed for that. At this point I can't see then spare admirals on Mihawk with all that is happening (Alabasta, Marineford, Wano and other warlords).

Also I don't see Shanks asking to ally with Mihawk, he is a proud yonko and Mihawk was his rival, plus he knows Mihawk will never accept. Who knows maybe at this point we could even see Perona coming back to him or the contrary but I doubt that.

Anyway I doubt anybody will want ir will manage to come to Wano in time for the war. Also BB going for "something" pretty much debunks him takijg Kaido's fruit at the end of Wano war... Let's see what Oda is buildijg up now XD

Nobody said shanks will ask Mihawk for alliance
I clearly said muhawk will ally with shanks
Mihawk is the one being hunted.

And we Know Mihawk needs protection
Yet Mihawk seems excited about the new situation and will never ask for help, even less from his former rival. Maybe the contrary will happen since we know Shanks likes to go ask for people, even if already in other crews (Marco), even if he too would never ask for his former rival.
Post automatically merged:

The marine forces are about to destroy the cabbages and vineyard of the world strongest farmer :suresure:
More likely they are about to go help the baboons tend new fields.

Mihawk will ally with Shanks
mihawk doesn't work for inferior men

Mihawk:" I have no respect for one armed hasbeens"

this is how Mihawk sees shanks and that hasn't changed

he's perfectly fine fighting hundreds of oncoming marines... he wants to in fact... he's literally excited by it... whereas with Shanks well, just a hasbeen to him

Nobody said shanks will ask Mihawk for alliance
I clearly said muhawk will ally with shanks
Mihawk is the one being hunted.

And we Know Mihawk needs protection
which manga panel did you read that gave you that idea?

I

Inspector_Mu

Protection why ?
Why didnt he need it before being a warlord ?
Why did he become warlord then?
Why should someone who is WSS "rivaled a yonko, stronger than admiral X and yonko x" become a dog for WG? He wasnt even part of WG strongest force (which are Admirals).

The dude needed free pass to Roma the seas and protection, got tired of fighting marines left and right

Mihawk is more excited than fear about this current hunt as it shown in the chapter, doesn't sound like someone who need a protection at all lol

As for the others, they will be fine on their own
:cheers: The same way he become a warlord even tho he was being chased
Will be the same way he will join shanks.

The marine forces are about to destroy the cabbages and vineyard of the world strongest farmer :suresure:
Lol

Let's ge real here
Mihawk was chased and yet somehow he became Warlord...

Now people think Him joining Shanks wont happen? Lol
What's more shameful/reasonable? SERVING wG who chased you as criminal or Allying with your best buddy?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why should someone who is WSS "rivaled a yonko, stronger than admiral X and yonko x" become a dog for WG? He wasnt even part of WG strongest force (which are Admirals).

The dude needed free pass to Roma the seas and protection, got tired of fighting marines left and right

:cheers: The same way he become a warlord even tho he was being chased
Will be the same way he will join shanks.

Lol

Let's ge real here
Mihawk was chased and yet somehow he became Warlord...

Now people think Him joining Shanks wont happen? Lol
What's more shameful/reasonable? SERVING wG who chased you as criminal or Allying with your best buddy?
Well yeah the 3 admirals > mihawk thats not hard to understand.
His vc says he just wanted to sail for fun freely which becoming a warlord allowed him to do.

So mihawk becomes a Warlord because the marines are a mere inconvenience he doesn't want to deal with while traveling the world trying to find a worthy opponent

He's found the worthy opponent. Zoro. and now all he needs to do is wait for Zoro to step up to the challenge. Right now, he doesn't need to roam the ocean right?

What's stopping him from, just fighting all these guys non-stop until he meets Zoro again? Do you think he can't just beat all these guys?

also, HE NEVER JOINED FOR PROTECTION... HE joined so that he wuldn't be disturbed by Weakling marines everywhere he went

Well yeah the 3 admirals > mihawk thats not hard to understand.
His vc says he just wanted to sail for fun freely which becoming a warlord allowed him to do.
but the thing is, 3 admirals > Rayleigh too and a yonkou but you don't see that happening

I don't think its easy to just mobilise that much fire power unless its something like Marineford war

To arrest Law the WG sends the Tiger Admiral.
To arrest bird eyes they sent some no-name marines. The disrespect is insane.
I'm more excited to see my boy WSM Jr kick some ass.

Lmaoooo at Mihawk's safe place.

This motherfucker is excited that he is being chased, he ain't moving an inch.

I can see Ryuma like scenario, Marines right now have sent a few ships, Mihawk will chop them with one shot. Then they'll send a buster call and Mihawk would low diff that.

Then they'll probably send an admiral, like Fujitora, and Mihawk would defeat him.

Then WG would realize its dumb as fuck to fuck with this monster.

Mihawk: 1 World Government: 0

Outcome: Mihawk is bored once again!

Personally I want the Marines to succeed in capturing/killing/recruit? these Shichibukai, its time for Marines to up the ante. Marines and WG are confident they don't need Shichibukai's power anymore and they need to prove it to the world. Send your admiral, vice admiral, use that new technology of Vegapunk.

If they actually sent some fodder with a 1-2 VA and let Shichibukai escape, Marines are an actual meme of an organization.

I like these characters, but I'm hoping for 2 subdued and 2 badly injured but escaping.