[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniff. I was sleeping. Now for my reads I think TAC is sus with his claim. Convenient to claim cannot post on D2 to stay inactive now to stay off radar. Lanji also appeared yesterday after day phase ended. So he is kinda sus.
I don't mean about sleep, when you're active and around, you're posting less and asking less than usual. Do you have a post restriction along with the sniffles?
TAC said that he needed to kill a memeber of the shadow clan to get powers
Did he use the exact word "kill"? Lol there's no way he's not one of the killing roles then, how else would he kill?
Sniff who is your primary sus right now? Do you think TAC's claim that he cannot post on even day sounds genuine or it's to stay off radar?
Absolutely not, TAC loves to post regardless of whether he's scum, town or indie. The trash bag loooooves it (we miss you, TAC :catpole:)
I wont take chance with al sama its better to take down survivor as early as possible.
I concur. I'm not falling for that kind of thing twice.
Rayan hasn't said much and Natalija hasn't posted since she sus me and others.
@RayanOO @Natalija @Seraphoenix What's your reads so far?
Pipe down, I was doing something called sleeping :smithnie:

I never run from my suspects. At this point my thoughts haven't changed much, I think Flower is scum. Unsure about Finalbeta still, but I think it could go either way. No lynch is too much for a townie power. Light and TAC - one of them has superkills for sure, possibly Light because he showed crazy interest in it, I think it was his kill that failed. Fallen Prince makes a lot of sense... Which puts him on the scummy side for me, that's how great players play.

Would like to see more from @Seraphoenix

N

NeutralWatcher

I don't mean about sleep, when you're active and around, you're posting less and asking less than usual. Do you have a post restriction along with the sniffles?
Sniff I think I have to add sniff for every post.

Absolutely not, TAC loves to post regardless of whether he's scum, town or indie. The trash bag loooooves it (we miss you, TAC :catpole:)
TAC said his passive is he cannot post on even day so day 2 and day 4. If he was lying then on D4 he would get modkilled.

Pipe down, I was doing something called sleeping :smithnie:

I never run from my suspects. At this point my thoughts haven't changed much, I think Flower is scum. Unsure about Finalbeta still, but I think it could go either way. No lynch is too much for a townie power. Light and TAC - one of them has superkills for sure, possibly Light because he showed crazy interest in it, I think it was his kill that failed. Fallen Prince makes a lot of sense... Which puts him on the scummy side for me, that's how great players play.

Would like to see more from @Seraphoenix
I think Flower is townie. She said she is a Doctor that can cure contaminated player and nobody with similar role counterclaimed her. Finalbeta sus Nekochako and Flower who voted him yesterday and shifed his sus toward Al Sama and Cobra who voted him too. Looks townie or SK but his ability to call 4 players to trial doesn't point toward SK. Maybe townie with Power Role or Indie with Power Role.

I think Light looks more active asking questions. I have no read for Fallen Prince. He said about Survivor has Vigilante power looks sketchy imo.

TAC said his passive is he cannot post on even day so day 2 and day 4. If he was lying then on D4 he would get modkilled.

I think Flower is townie. She said she is a Doctor that can cure contaminated player and nobody with similar role counterclaimed her. Finalbeta sus Nekochako and Flower who voted him yesterday and shifed his sus toward Al Sama and Cobra who voted him too. Looks townie or SK but his ability to call 4 players to trial doesn't point toward SK. Maybe townie with Power Role or Indie with Power Role.

I think Light looks more active asking questions. I have no read for Fallen Prince. He said about Survivor has Vigilante power looks sketchy imo.
TAC is not lying about the posting.

No, Flower is playing weirdly. Could be a fake claim for all we know, these are not conventional roles. We haven't seen this trial yet though - doesn't mean it's true. Townie role with lynch immunity is crazy, I don't see it happening.

Light is more active than when he was scum, yes. But he is giving 0 reads and his interest for superkills is shady. He's a killer cat probably, but if he's our vig, he should hide it better. Meow.

N

NeutralWatcher

TAC is not lying about the posting.

No, Flower is playing weirdly. Could be a fake claim for all we know, these are not conventional roles. We haven't seen this trial yet though - doesn't mean it's true. Townie role with lynch immunity is crazy, I don't see it happening.

Light is more active than when he was scum, yes. But he is giving 0 reads and his interest for superkills is shady. He's a killer cat probably, but if he's our vig, he should hide it better. Meow.
Sniff if Flower was lying don't you think it's risky move for mafia since someone would counterclaimed her?

For Finalbeta I think scum ended day phase early so Finalbeta would get lynched immediately and prevent players who voted Finalbeta from unvoting him. I don't think townie has power to end day phase early.

But Finalbeta to have lynch immunity could point toward second faction mafia since Queen said Blood Clan is mafia so whoever stopped the day phase could be Shadow Clan and Finalbeta could be Blood Clan or vice versa whoever stopped day phase could be Blood Clan and Finalbeta is from Shadow Clan.

Sniff if Flower was lying don't you think it's risky move for mafia since someone would counterclaimed her?

For Finalbeta I think scum ended day phase early so Finalbeta would get lynched immediately and prevent players who voted Finalbeta from unvoting him. I don't think townie has power to end day phase early.

But Finalbeta to have lynch immunity could point toward second faction mafia since Queen said Blood Clan is mafia so whoever stopped the day phase could be Shadow Clan and Finalbeta could be Blood Clan or vice versa whoever stopped day phase could be Blood Clan and Finalbeta is from Shadow Clan.
You're underestimating Flower. Loool there are so many crazy things I've seen mafia do, something like this is child's play. Do we know if there was a kitty doctor in this story?

Yeah, but see... If he already said he cannot be lynched (which he did), I'm not sure if they'd waste that power at such a moment. Maybe it was his scum buddy tactic. I don't fucking know anymore.

Blood and Shadow, I've seen that. Which one are you? :catsure:

@Jew D. Boy when you come back, new reads, pleaseeee ~

N

NeutralWatcher

You're underestimating Flower. Loool there are so many crazy things I've seen mafia do, something like this is child's play. Do we know if there was a kitty doctor in this story?
Sniff I thin yeah since there is disease that can contaminate player then Doctor who can cure contamination should be exist. Just like in Covid 19 Game there were Doctors since there was flue who infected players.

Yeah, but see... If he already said he cannot be lynched (which he did), I'm not sure if they'd waste that power at such a moment. Maybe it was his scum buddy tactic. I don't fucking know anymore.
Yeah lynch immunity is not town role that's what I'm sure of but his play looks more townie, sus players who voted him and claimed early.

Blood and Shadow, I've seen that. Which one are you? :catsure:
I'm just a sick cat with flue.

N

NeutralWatcher

You are town and you can also infect players with your flue ?
Sniff No. I cannot infect player. I have flue so I have to post sniff in all of my posts. For example if player got contaminated by me then they also have flue then they also have to post sniff in all of their posts.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sniff No. I cannot infect player. I have flue so I have to post sniff in all of my posts. For example if player got contaminated by me then they also have flue then they also have to post sniff in all of their posts.
How do you contamine players ? And what happen to you and them when they have the flue ?

N

NeutralWatcher

How do you contamine players ? And what happen to you and them when they have the flue ?
Sniff I cannot contaminate player lol. This is just my passive and I have to post sniff in all of my posts. Kinda like restriction.
Post automatically merged:

Can you die from it or be healed?

Hahaha so warning to town: don't visit NW
:lusalty:
Sniff I cannot infect player lol.
Post automatically merged:

Can you die from it or be healed?

Hahaha so warning to town: don't visit NW
Sniff nah I won't die.

N

NeutralWatcher

this sentence can mean you can do it but okay maybe you don't know how you spread your thing

What will happen to you with that flue ? just a gimmick or will you die from it ?
Sniff I just said I cannot contaminate player. If they are contaminated by me by your logic then they also have flue and have to post sniff in all of their posts. This is just my logical thinking.

Nah I won't die. Maybe I would get modkilled if I don;t add sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.