[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's scum and we're not sure who of our suspects is scum and who not. A possible mislynch is even worse. Lynching her is the safest bet.
Not really risking a mislynch is better because even if we kill nat and im like 80% sure shes indie not mafia. Mafia will kill 1 tonight then 1 tomorrow either way. So we lose 2 people instead of risking losing one due to mislynch and possibly getting mafia.

Its up to you guys tho.

Not really risking a mislynch is better because even if we kill nat and im like 80% sure shes indie not mafia. Mafia will kill 1 tonight then 1 tomorrow either way. So we lose 2 people instead of risking losing one due to mislynch and possibly getting mafia.

Its up to you guys tho.
the day kill was probably one-shot ability

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Flower We lose tomorrow if we don't whittle down Mafia. Lynching Nat literally accomplishes nothing. Mafia assumingly has 3 people. I can't vote, you die here, and likely 1 other member of town dies.

1. @TheAncientCenturion
2. @SethTrollins
4. @Jew D. Boy
5. @RayanOO
9. @Natalija
10. @Fujishiro
11. @Seraphoenix
12. @Flower
13. @Cobra.
15. @Queen
18. @NeutralWatcher
-1 more person from probable night attacks. We have 7 players. A full Mafia team left who can potentially end a phase early again in their favor. We're wasting time on Nat.

the day kill was probably one-shot ability
I didnt say anything about that lol, why mention it?
What did light even do? I was looking through his messages and he didnt say/do anything special.
Unless he said something the night before and the scum woke up saw the previous pages and decided to get light?

I didnt say anything about that lol, why mention it?
What did light even do? I was looking through his messages and he didnt say/do anything special.
Unless he said something the night before and the scum woke up saw the previous pages and decided to get light?
you said mafia would kill 1 tomorrow I thought you were about day kill
Post automatically merged:

you were talking about day kill*

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thats because we were focused on nat and me ccing her. Now the info she provided goes along with what i checked on the wiki. So im not sure she is scum per se. Rest have solid alibi/claims/actions
You're the only one with sera who havent done much.

What did you do n1/n2 and d1/d2

Can you provide us with hints on your abilities?

Alright, who do you wanna go for?

@Flower wouldnt ending the day phase earlier be harmful to you as you would most likely get killed as per your claim?

Why try to rush it?
I’ll claim a little - I’m Dustpelt, and I’m a roleblocker. My actions on N1 and N2 didn’t really yield anything useful, based on how things have shaken out, hence my continuing frustration with how opaque things have been in this game.

oh i meant tonight, is nekochako still playing?

@TheAncientCenturion who do you wanna lynch im going with you.
Nekochako was banned after threatening suicide and using racial slurs, not sure who took over for them.

I’ll claim a little - I’m Dustpelt, and I’m a roleblocker. My actions on N1 and N2 didn’t really yield anything useful, based on how things have shaken out, hence my continuing frustration with how opaque things have been in this game.

Nekochako was banned after threatening suicide and using racial slurs, not sure who took over for them.
wtf, alright.

Do you suspect anyone else besides nat right now?

NeutralWatcher or Sera. I lean more on Sera.
me too tbh, nw's claim seemed fine-ish
the only one who didnt claim was sera, i asked him and he didnt answer back.

no, I only unlocked my ability last night
What was the condition for unlocking it?

wtf, alright.

Do you suspect anyone else besides nat right now?

me too tbh, nw's claim seemed fine-ish
the only one who didnt claim was sera, i asked him and he didnt answer back.

What was the condition for unlocking it?
being one of the top 3 active users in d1 and d2

@Flower We lose tomorrow if we don't whittle down Mafia. Lynching Nat literally accomplishes nothing. Mafia assumingly has 3 people. I can't vote, you die here, and likely 1 other member of town dies.

-1 more person from probable night attacks. We have 7 players. A full Mafia team left who can potentially end a phase early again in their favor. We're wasting time on Nat.
You know, this is exactly why I wanna lynch her. Her whole claim causes such paranoia and her actions don't add up to her claim at all. What if Tigerpaw is just a fake claim and the real traitor is laughing at us rn? There wouldn't be a Town role dedicated to finding the traitor if that traitor was 2/3 pro Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.