[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How is that town clear TAC? Did I miss something? Sniff
Sounds like sarcasm to me, Queen’s fluent in the language :smithnie:

I think its more scummy to vote the same person someone else voted since that might actually get said person lynched which is why im doubting Flower a bit for also voting Beta
Why did you vote for Final right off the bat? Past experience, random name pull, or because you wanted him to look suspicious without revealing anything about your allegiance?

i’m currently suspecting 18 players
Welcome to mafia madness :smithnie:
My bolded part @Natalija. And every please read the next quote and respond please. Thanks again Jew the only reader. 😘

My votes in lynching won't count until I get my warrior name. Just wanted to get this out.
Oh, sorry, I read it in speed because my brain went kinda blank from all the pages and two sudden claims :catcry:

I don't want to claim how to unlock it just yet - I didn't really understand this part, basically you don't want to tell us the conditions to unlocking your cat name?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Welcome to mafia madness :smithnie:

Oh, sorry, I read it in speed because my brain went kinda blank from all the pages and two sudden claims :catcry:

I don't want to claim how to unlock it just yet - I didn't really understand this part, basically you don't want to tell us the conditions to unlocking your cat name?
Yes I would be competing against the scum to find this condition first. It would be harmful towards town. This was explained in another post....
Are you really reading any one of my posts?
.:pepeanger:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He joined the forum yesterday, and I’m not on any other boards...
Yeah neutral was asking for his previous games in sign ups. Seems like he got a chance to see his meta.

Sniff I think Nekochako spammed a lot, then went inactive. Also sheeping on bandwagon but Nekochako said Nekochako is trying to fix the mistake so this vote on Finalbeta probably a way to improve to avoid the same mistake from previous game.
Cheers mate

Sounds like sarcasm to me, Queen’s fluent in the language :smithnie:

Why did you vote for Final right off the bat? Past experience, random name pull, or because you wanted him to look suspicious without revealing anything about your allegiance?
Like i said intention was random. Dont know of i can stay the same thing for flower

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Like i said intention was random. Dont know of i can stay the same thing for flower
But if we’re supposed to take your vote as innocuous, we SHOULD say the same for Flower in the same flimsy basis. She could be making a shot in the dark like yourself, and just happened to hit the same target for reasons either similar or not.
Post automatically merged:

I were at TMF and NF before
Yeah, I’m not on either one...I still get a slight townie vibe from you based on your explanations, but I don’t care for your logic.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff so it's between

TAC: For playing dumb since he said Krogothwolf is mafia when in fact imo it could be risky for mafia to claim like that if Krogothwolf is mafia
Queen: Weird reason to trust TAC
Flower: For jumping on Finalbeta's lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.