[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al is so weird with his no f***s given attitude that it's hard for me to view him as scum. Neko is 50/50 for me, I have no idea how they usually play, but they seem very hung up on my vote which is a weird thing given they voted for the same player as I did.
What concerns me is that you voted the same person. If you had voted a different person or voted with an actual explanation that i did not use i would had been like no biggo and probably ignored your vote.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Al is so weird with his no f***s given attitude that it's hard for me to view him as scum.
Do you think that might be his passive?

Neko is 50/50 for me, I have no idea how they usually play, but they seem very hung up on my vote which is a weird thing given they voted for the same player as I did.
Yeah it can be seen as weird to chastise someone for casting the same random vote as you.

What about the rest of the players?

@Light D Lamperouge do you have any reads so far?
Nothing major.
My townie reads would be Marimo, Jew and possibly Queen and NW. Queen's more active that when we were scum. NW is probing around, his usual town play.

FB is always weird to me.
Krog's explanation and him outing himself very early isn't a scum strategy imo. I am still not clearing him completely but he's leaning towards town.
TAC's another weird one for me lmao. But I am not susing him at the moment.

The rest nothing much so far.

Do you think that might be his passive?

Yeah it can be seen as weird to chastise someone for casting the same random vote as you.

What about the rest of the players?

Nothing major.
My townie reads would be Marimo, Jew and possibly Queen and NW. Queen's more active that when we were scum. NW is probing around, his usual town play.

FB is always weird to me.
Krog's explanation and him outing himself very early isn't a scum strategy imo. I am still not clearing him completely but he's leaning towards town.
TAC's another weird one for me lmao. But I am not susing him at the moment.

The rest nothing much so far.
Nobody stands out yet, so aside from the ones I told you I don't have any major reads so far.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nobody stands out yet, so aside from the ones I told you I don't have any major reads so far.
I've been thinking about why Neko might be doing that.
They are scum so in case of a FB lynch they wanna push the blame on you for jumping on a 'random' vote.
They are town so they don't wanna get someone lynched over a true random vote.

You two are scum and playing some game with us.

I'll re-read your explanations now.

Status
Not open for further replies.