[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't annoy TACat, he'll really shoot you if he can :')

@Natalija @NeutralWatcher

I shall pick the 4 scummiest players. One shall say farewell.

And know what?

I can do this not once in game, but twice.

So this will certainly occur another night as well. But which? We shall see ~

Meanwhile it is bound to happen in the upcoming one. Because that is my absolute will. :)

Now bring me some food please.

@NeutralWatcher

I'm sorry but even lynching me won't kill me, I have got too many lives.
............... This is too detailed for you to be making it up...............

My townie reads would be Marimo, Jew and possibly Queen and NW. Queen's more active that when we were scum. NW is probing around, his usual town play.

Krog's explanation and him outing himself very early isn't a scum strategy imo. I am still not clearing him completely but he's leaning towards town.
Hmmm but Queen wasn't that active our last game, and she was town. Not sure activity matters with her.

NW is just plain strange with his sniffing. And I wouldn't discard krogo so easily either, he's smart enough to completely screw us over.

And AL...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hmmm but Queen wasn't that active our last game, and she was town. Not sure activity matters with her.
Yeah that's why I said possibly. Though I don't really know what she's doing with this pee thing lmao.

NW is just plain strange with his sniffing. And I wouldn't discard krogo so easily either, he's smart enough to completely screw us over.
I believe it's his passive. He even had to merge it once. So it has to be in all his posts. Why? I have no idea tbh.

For Krog I said I am not clearing him immediately but I liked that he stepped forward and announced that. He knows that doubts will be cast on him in that case. Not really a scum strategy, but I can't overlook that he might be thinking exactly that to trick us.

I have no idea about him. He posted like 3 times and dipped and in his posts didn't really say anything.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff I am townie and I have no idea why do I get that weird passive ability.

Also where is Al? His post is full of fluff not contributing and now he's gone. Same with Serahoenix.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Like... Why would that be anyone's condition? Never seen something like this before.
Probably same reason TAC can't post on even days lmao. Or just Drago fucking around.
There are weird passives all around. Remember last game when Krog had to be polite and passive in all his posts? Or when Reborn had to be aggressive in all his posts? It just happens lmao.

Sniff I am townie and I have no idea why do I get that weird passive ability.

Also where is Al? His post is full of fluff not contributing and now he's gone. Same with Serahoenix.
so can you claim that you are sniffing because of a passive ability?
what is the point of the ability then lol

@Natalija @NeutralWatcher

I shall pick the 4 scummiest players. One shall say farewell.

And know what?

I can do this not once in game, but twice.

So this will certainly occur another night as well. But which? We shall see ~

Meanwhile it is bound to happen in the upcoming one. Because that is my absolute will. :)

Now bring me some food please.

@NeutralWatcher

I'm sorry but even lynching me won't kill me, I have got too many lives.
Is that you boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.