[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is with this post. Any reads, Seth? :catsure:

I really don't think anyone is unlynchable forever, that would make no sense in a game. He seems overpowered for real, buuuut having players for trial doesn't sound scummy? I guess we can wait and see.

:goatasure:

You claim survivor and then demand reads after you've refused to help?? :giogio:
I've already given my reads: Flower is being too tame for my liking, she is blending in. You I don't trust even a little bit. Seth is plain awkward, looks like he's struggling to hide his role and presence. NW is also more passive than usual. Meow. Dunno what to think about TACy and Lanji yet. Finalbeta issue...

@Seraphoenix who will you vote for?

@Fujishiro any reads?
Not gonna vote based on that message we got at the start of the phase.

AL sama is the man who casted the curse that is why he isn't afraid of lynching this phase

I possess no insight over the outcome of this curse but AL's demeanor is not normal if he insists on lynching me

AL sama is the man who casted the curse that is why he isn't afraid of lynching this phase

I possess no insight over the outcome of this curse but AL's demeanor is not normal if he insists on lynching me
read your posts in the last pages, then you will understand why someone who would insisting on lynching you
you are a townie with multiple lives, 2 votes and night kill
yet you still manages to hurt town instead of helping
not wanting to claim character
unbeliveable
Post automatically merged:

would insist*

What the fuck is with this post. Any reads, Seth? :catsure:

I really don't think anyone is unlynchable forever, that would make no sense in a game. He seems overpowered for real, buuuut having players for trial doesn't sound scummy? I guess we can wait and see.

:goatasure:

You claim survivor and then demand reads after you've refused to help?? :giogio:
I've already given my reads: Flower is being too tame for my liking, she is blending in. You I don't trust even a little bit. Seth is plain awkward, looks like he's struggling to hide his role and presence. NW is also more passive than usual. Meow. Dunno what to think about TACy and Lanji yet. Finalbeta issue...

@Seraphoenix who will you vote for?

@Fujishiro any reads?
Marimo had a problem with neko, she was flip flopping a lot in the begining then kinda disappeared.

Al's eagerness to lynch a confirmed town leader is weird, as well as queen but she wasnt as eager and i can understand where she comes
from as beta may be a detriment to town with his erratic behavior.

TAC,not sure but what i can say is that he either got attacked last night or did the attacking.

Lanji super quiet so idk what to say about him for now, this seems like his usual neutral role play but may be considered sus if he doesnt become more active, he came in last second yesterday just before the day phase ended but after it was announced. So it could be argued that he used that as cover to explain why he wasnt active, that the day phase ended too shortly and he didnt have enough time to contribute.

The rest im not sure.

read your posts in the last pages, then you will understand why someone who would insisting on lynching you
you are a townie with multiple lives, 2 votes and night kill
yet you still manages to hurt town instead of helping
not wanting to claim character
unbeliveable
Post automatically merged:

would insist*
Nope

There's a curse in act

Anyone who chooses to lynch is undergoing a foolish path

I want to challenge fate and lynch AL sama because I'm confident about his flip for such reason

That might kill me for all I know

It would be hilarious if this curse was the fastest way to have me out

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Im not editing anything, i have a one time use ability that allows me to scry people during night phase. Used it on TAC,he didnt get attacked but 2 people got killed and one attempted, take of that what you will.
I could have sworn I read this earlier lmao. So you think TAC tried to kill someone?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Finalbeta, I appreciate you outside of this game, but you are a dogshit townie. Why can’t you just claim your character like Queen/Light/several others have asked? It would help go a long way towards making you less suspicious, and you’re actively choosing not to clear yourself, it’s fuckin’ weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.