[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Finalbeta, I appreciate you outside of this game, but you are a dogshit townie. Why can’t you just claim your character like Queen/Light/several others have asked? It would help go a long way towards making you less suspicious, and you’re actively choosing not to clear yourself, it’s fuckin’ weird.
he did claim
I asked if he was bluestar and he confirmed it
that means: there was no passive or something like this, he didn't want to claim just because he is finalbeta

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You don't, clearly he's a tracker kitty.
We already had one of those. And he's not a tracker per se.

Loool I did nothing but catnap, I told you. No need to ask ten times :giogio:
Ok.

Ye it deleted by mistake mb.
I have no idea, the third factor, the someone tried to attack ???? but failed, could be that TAC went on someone and got role blocked, i am certain he received no visits himself.
I see. No worries. Not sure. From what was said so far a regular rb won't stop the super kill.

AL sama

Red Haired
Ye it deleted by mistake mb.
I have no idea, the third factor, the someone tried to attack ???? but failed, could be that TAC went on someone and got role blocked, i am certain he received no visits himself.
you can't delete or edit posts in mafia
he did claim
I asked if he was bluestar and he confirmed it
that means: there was no passive or something like this, he didn't want to claim just because he is finalbeta
don't you find that weird??

you can't delete or edit posts in mafia

don't you find that weird??
mb bb
Post automatically merged:

I don't know. @AL sama you are the most experienced here. What can stop a super kill? @anyone else who might know
maybe someone with unbreakable defense?

Or maybe the targed that was getting super killed was already dead? Krog or Marimo?
Does it work like that?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm completely lost in the game, guys.:pepemy:

It will be a lesson so the next time I will not chat random shit in the mafia threads:pepecry:

Status
Not open for further replies.