[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you think TAC is scum?
Next time don’t shoot the doctor and I will.
One of my passive abilities is actually being honest. I can’t lie.
I’ve got a pretty inconsequential role so there’s no reason to be guarded.
I cannot talk or take any actions on even days. But nothing can happen to me in even nights.
:kayneshrug:
My brain is dead:moonwalk:

Seems to go along with what i said to @Light D Lamperouge and @Natalija about him then

the third message from drag, the one that survived the super kill, i cant help but think he was involved in it.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, is he our doctor-sama, town-leader FB with a whack OP ability?
What did he claim?
Flower claimed doctor irc, and fb claimed mayor/townleader, atlho in a weirdly convoluted way. Tho it is not 100% confirmed he is townleader.

N

NeutralWatcher

Hello everyone! Someone wanna give me a recap? I heard something about a town leader....not sure if I wanna investigate any further. I’m probably not gonna read the thread

Meow :catpole:
Sniff welcome

Write up says someone contaminated the town and vote at your own risk so no vote right now.

Also yesterday someone ended day phase early when there was votes on Finalbeta.

That's why no vote right now to prevent scum use the same ability again.

TAC cannot post since his passive is hr cannot post on even day so today day 2

Finalbeta claims town leader and said he would pick 4 players on trial and 1 of them would get lynched. Refuse to claim character.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I looked and Marimo was the main character? Then why is there another town leader?
Marimo might have been the main character but he wasn't a leader. He wasn't even accepted into the clan properly from what I understood. He couldn't even vote, I mean his votes didn't count. Per the wiki, Bluestar that FB claimed after 6 hours of us asking him to do so, is the leader.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Marimo might have been the main character but he wasn't a leader. He wasn't even accepted into the clan properly from what I understood. He couldn't even vote, I mean his votes didn't count. Per the wiki, Bluestar that FB claimed after 6 hours of us asking him to do so, is the leader.
Also there’s a virus? Lemme grab my mask....

Ok I’m ready to go:ace:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Also there’s a virus? Lemme grab my mask....
Something contaminated town and someone allegedly per Flowa's words infected AL, who claimed survivor.

When you mentioned Marimo, I went back to check Drago's write up. Seems like Marimo had an ability to converse with another person. Is that maybe you Kiwi?

N

NeutralWatcher

What the fuck is with this post. Any reads, Seth? :catsure:

I really don't think anyone is unlynchable forever, that would make no sense in a game. He seems overpowered for real, buuuut having players for trial doesn't sound scummy? I guess we can wait and see.

:goatasure:

You claim survivor and then demand reads after you've refused to help?? :giogio:
I've already given my reads: Flower is being too tame for my liking, she is blending in. You I don't trust even a little bit. Seth is plain awkward, looks like he's struggling to hide his role and presence. NW is also more passive than usual. Meow. Dunno what to think about TACy and Lanji yet. Finalbeta issue...

@Seraphoenix who will you vote for?

@Fujishiro any reads?
Sniff. I was sleeping. Now for my reads I think TAC is sus with his claim. Convenient to claim cannot post on D2 to stay inactive now to stay off radar. Lanji also appeared yesterday after day phase ended. So he is kinda sus.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Something contaminated town and someone allegedly per Flowa's words infected AL, who claimed survivor.

When you mentioned Marimo, I went back to check Drago's write up. Seems like Marimo had an ability to converse with another person. Is that maybe you Kiwi?
How does Flowa know that? Ugh maybe I do have to read.
Idk anything about conversing.

Sniff. I was sleeping. Now for my reads I think TAC is sus with his claim. Convenient to claim cannot post on D2 to stay inactive now to stay off radar. Lanji also appeared yesterday after day phase ended. So he is kinda sus.
if tac was lying about not being allowed to post in d2, wouldn't he get punished by the host?

if tac is lying*

Status
Not open for further replies.