[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The prophecies begins is the entire book. Drago never said it was the first arc of the book but the book itself if i remember right.
Nah he said it was the first arc

This game is based on the first arc, the Prophecies Begin(as stated in the title). There are some characters in the series that don't appear in this arc but in later ones. Pay attention to that as you do your research in the wiki.

Sniff she always appear townie to me.
That's not a good reason lmao.

Initially I thought Lanji is inactive right now and only appeared yesterday after EOD so he might be sus but Rayan and Fallen Prince also appeared after EOD too yesterday.
I think Lanji literally forgot about it.

@NeutralWatcher
4. Posting: you must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you into being mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement.
are you trying to start a bandwagon on someone who can't post rn to defend himself?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The prophecies begins is the name fo the book, the book has subarcs.
Drago says the game is based on the first arc.

Sniff who is your primary sus right now? Do you think TAC's claim that he cannot post on even day sounds genuine or it's to stay off radar?
I don't know about TAC.
Flowa is interesting right now. She said the doc shouldn't claim but later on claimed the doc. Only she can see who is infected now, pretty convenient. If she is the doc can she protect herself? If she's the only one that can cure people, the mafia would probably take her out immediately after she had claimed.

Why exactly are you susing TAC now?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
tac can't be lying about his passive, that wouldn't make any sense, because he will just get modkilled in d4 if that's case
Queen what do you have so far? What are your reads?

Btw, small thing. How did you make your title like that?

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher

are you trying to start a bandwagon on someone who can't post rn to defend himself?
Sniff I'm just thinking if his claim is to be off radar or sounds genuine since I think cannot getting mod blocked wouldn't be an issue if he has useless role or he doesn't have active ability.

tac can't be lying about his passive, that wouldn't make any sense, because he will just get modkilled in d4 if that's case
Sniff okay that makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

Sniff I'm just thinking if his claim is to be off radar or sounds genuine since I think cannot getting mod blocked wouldn't be an issue if he has useless role or he doesn't have active ability.
Edit:

Sniff I'm just thinking if his claim is to be off radar or sounds genuine since I think getting mod blocked wouldn't be an issue if he has useless role or he doesn't have active ability.

Why exactly are you susing TAC now?
Sniff I think because of his claim to be off radar since getting mod blocked wouldn't be an issue if he has useless role or doesn;t have active role but after Queen said TAC would get mod killed on D4 then I think Queen is right TAC is townie.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
neko and fallen are sus
Neko hasn't been active in a while. I just checked their profile. It said Last seen Saturday at 9:16 PM for me and now it's Monday 4 am here, so that's quite a while. The ending of the day phase ability was activated on Saturday 10:25 PM for me, so that could clear them a bit. But if they don't post soon they'll be modblocked and then we might find something more out.

Thanks.

Sniff I think because of his claim to be off radar since getting mod blocked wouldn't be an issue if he has useless role or doesn;t have active role but after Queen said TAC would get mod killed on D4 then I think Queen is right TAC is townie.
I mean he doesn't necessarily have to be townie. Scum could have such a passive as well. The point is that he wouldn't be lying about the passive.

So Iโ€™m right, seths character is a lesser cat so he has one ability, a passive?
Theory confirmed. Gotta skim through the posts to see who confirmed what and what they were doing. If they confirmed a character who is an elder yet claimed they couldnโ€™t do something, then it should be fishy.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Add kiwipom as well no bare activity from them.
She just appeared and subbed in for an inactive player.

@Cobra. I know you are a new player and this might be confusing, but we need you to talk here. You're not being helpful at all right now. You cast a vote on the supposed town leader and dipped after, and I've asked you 3 or 4 times why you voted for him and you've ignored it. That doesn't really look good on you.

@SethTrollins Is your ability a passive like Fuji is saying or no?

F

Fallen Prince

Sniff she always appear townie to me.

Initially I thought Lanji is inactive right now and only appeared yesterday after EOD so he might be sus but Rayan and Fallen Prince also appeared after EOD too yesterday.
That my friend is angleshooting. We all have timezones so maybe rayan and me live around same timezones its just coincidence considering i am from europe.

N

NeutralWatcher

That my friend is angleshooting. We all have timezones so maybe rayan and me live around same timezones its just coincidence considering i am from europe.
Sniff yeah Rayan is from Paris so that could be the case.

Also a question why do you still sus Nekochako? His vote on Finalbeta is to gain reaction. I think he looks townie when he called out Flower who voted Finalbeta too. I don't think scum would do that.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
OK. It's 4:30 am in my place, I'll be going to sleep now, unless any of you have some questions or want to say something important.

But if you do please make it quick lmao.

F

Fallen Prince

I am angry
Sniff yeah Rayan is from Paris so that could be the case.

Also a question why do you still sus Nekochako? His vote on Finalbeta is to gain reaction. I think he looks townie when he called out Flower who voted Finalbeta too. I don't think scum would do that.
Not really , first the guy lists some of the player he knew from his site , spite votes on finalbeta because they like to vote them out on regular manner.

Either a lazy town will do that or a scum coasting this game.

Well my guns are on with Al sama why did he claim survivor on day2 already very odd move from them.

@Cobra. I know you are a new player and this might be confusing, but we need you to talk here. You're not being helpful at all right now. You cast a vote on the supposed town leader and dipped after, and I've asked you 3 or 4 times why you voted for him and you've ignored it. That doesn't really look good on you.
look man iโ€™m going to be honest with i donโ€™t what iโ€™m doing and donโ€™t think of things very much it just seemed right in the moment i donโ€™t have a secret plan sorry for ignoring you

fb was suspicious the whole time not revealing things surviving a lynch something is up with him so i voted him

keep in mind i never played this game in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.