[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff either you or confused Vigilante I don't know who maybe TAC

If TAC is vigilante who killed Krogothwolf then this might be true.

@TheAncientCenturion Did you kill Krogothwolf?
Vote Rayan with me—he is way too timid about revealing this late in an open reveal game.

No, I m not Vig
Post automatically merged:

wow i used my ability and guess what Natalija visited AL sama
Go on

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Light suspected 4 people : me TAC You and Sera

there are four players so even if someone in this pack killed him it is not completely stupid because of the mislynch possibility.

But he can be someone who is not in the list.

Everyone was on flower case but Light was not at all, it would be weird if it was her.

Who do you think it was ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sniff what do you think about Cobra who saw Natalija visited Al Sama and Al Sama died today?
Don't listen TAC, 7 townies were already killed, I think we should be quite careful with claim now, townie can't afford to lose important powers so no big claim except if threaten to be lynched or if you have something important to say or a counter claim

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't listen TAC, 7 townies were already killed, I think we should be quite careful with claim now, townie can't afford to lose important powers so no big claim except if threaten to be lynched or if you have something important to say or a counter claim
You won’t even even claim. You’re afraid because you don’t know what to claim

Light suspected 4 people : me TAC You and Sera

there are four players so even if someone in this pack killed him it is not completely stupid because of the mislynch possibility.

But he can be someone who is not in the list.

Everyone was on flower case but Light was not at all, it would be weird if it was her.

Who do you think it was ?
It's signature TAC or Sera. Sera isn't here, so... :milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.