[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I sus you because it feels like you haven’t said or done anything of substance.

You know I couldn’t post yesterday... omg you’re scum! You, Sera and Seth
Sniff so basically nothing. I asked many players yesterday Natalija, Rayan and Seraphoenix and I did nothing lol. You did more nothing yesterday. Convenient excuse to inactive by claiming you cannot post on even day.

I don’t even remember that game. Not like it matters here
Post automatically merged:

I will fly to Bavaria Flowa.
Sniff you and Rej were mafia.

How is that game doesn't matter? Do you sus me because of my meta? Then how about using past game if you judge me based on meta?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff so basically nothing. I asked many players yesterday Natalija, Rayan and Seraphoenix and I did nothing lol. You did more nothing yesterday. Convenient excuse to inactive by claiming you cannot post on even day.

Sniff you and Rej were mafia.

How is that game doesn't matter? Do you sus me because of my meta? Then how about using past game if you judge me based on meta?
Confirmed scum. You know why I couldn’t post. It was explained how if I’m faking. Ill either be outed or dead D4. Yet you push this “it’s an excuse” angle.

Likewise bringing up past games that have no bearing here to shift my opinion. Gotcha

I believe most of us I listed are Town. I think queen is likely to be town over any others I didn’t list. That leaves Sera as a good guilty candidate
So just by elimination? I don't know if that's enough... I've never seen Sera's scum play yet. But there is also NW and @SethTrollins.

@Natalija did you kill someone in n1?
I did.

Then why aren't you voting him? I'm torn between you two for this DP.
Why, you keen on me changing my vote? I'm not sure about TAC yet. Might as well be Sera. Would mafia be so inconvenienced to not play every other day?

Anyway, did you do anything last night?

So just by elimination? I don't know if that's enough... I've never seen Sera's scum play yet. But there is also NW and @SethTrollins.

I did.

Why, you keen on me changing my vote? I'm not sure about TAC yet. Might as well be Sera. Would mafia be so inconvenienced to not play every other day?

you killed marimo, didn't you?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I did.

Nat. I need you to trust me more than you’ve ever trusted me before. It’s Sera, NW, and Seth.

N

NeutralWatcher

Confirmed scum. You know why I couldn’t post. It was explained how if I’m faking. Ill either be outed or dead D4. Yet you push this “it’s an excuse” angle.
Sniff yeah but Flower said that could be your post restriction so breaking the rules would be allowed if you are inactive for second time tomorrow.

Do you skip that post to put the shade on me?

Likewise bringing up past games that have no bearing here to shift my opinion. Gotcha
Sniff how is that no bearing? Now why do you sus me? Because of my meta? Then why not bringing past game?

If not meta then CWAC? What about Rayan and other player? Why only me?

Status
Not open for further replies.