[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat. I need you to trust me more than you’ve ever trusted me before. It’s Sera, NW, and Seth.
Hahaha whenever I trust you, you: shoot me, stab me, betray me.
Post automatically merged:

Wanna vote Seth, then? He's the only one on your list I could agree on. He's doing nothing all game and Sera seems too much like how he was in that Get Good Game on NF where he was too scummy to be scum.
He's not even being scummy now, he's just gone.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So just by elimination? I don't know if that's enough... I've never seen Sera's scum play yet. But there is also NW and @SethTrollins.

I did.

Why, you keen on me changing my vote? I'm not sure about TAC yet. Might as well be Sera. Would mafia be so inconvenienced to not play every other day?

Anyway, did you do anything last night?
I'm not scum.
What made you think that way about me?
Being born in Europe doesn't make a cat scum worthy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wanna vote Seth, then? He's the only one on your list I could agree on. He's doing nothing all game and Sera seems too much like how he was in that Get Good Game on NF where he was too scummy to be scum.
Deal.

@RayanOO @Cobra. @Natalija

Unvote
Vote lynch @SethTrollins @Dragomir

Hahaha whenever I trust you, you: shoot me, stab me, betray me.

He's not even being scummy now, he's just gone.
Not this time.

Time for tinfoil Saint Sera :endthis:
Vote lynch Natalija

Still sussing Flower despite:
"The infection keeps spreading"
Al claimed survivor and Nat still killed him. He could have been useful for votes. Someone could probably have first investigated him, to confirm he wasn't a threat.

Gut tells me she is a hostile indie. I also don't know why TAC is doing his best to defend her.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff okay genius if you think I don't contribute

I defended Nekochako, you from Flower, CObra from Finalbeta

I also judge who is scum based on who sus who but doesn;t ush the lynch. I didn't see that yesterday. That was why I sus you in Covid 19 game because you sus Lanji but didn't push the lynch.

I also didn;t see inconsistencies to put anyone on my scum list.

@TheAncientCenturion

Answer my question now did you skip Flower's explanation about your ability could restriction so breaking the rule of inactive for the second time is allowed.

Also do you sus me based on meta or not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Time for tinfoil Saint Sera :endthis:
Vote lynch Natalija

Still sussing Flower despite:
"The infection keeps spreading"
Al claimed survivor and Nat still killed him. He could have been useful for votes. Someone could probably have first investigated him, to confirm he wasn't a threat.

Gut tells me she is a hostile indie. I also don't know why TAC is doing his best to defend her.
Because she is vigilante.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff okay genius if you think I don't contribute

I defended Nekochako, you from Flower, CObra from Finalbeta

I also judge who is scum based on who sus who but doesn;t ush the lynch. I didn't see that yesterday. That was why I sus you in Covid 19 game because you sus Lanji but didn't push the lynch.

I also didn;t see inconsistencies to put anyone on my scum list.

@TheAncientCenturion

Answer my question now did you skip Flower's explanation about your ability could restriction so breaking the rule of inactive for the second time is allowed.

Also do you sus me based on meta or not.
I sus you because I trust others more than you Nd you’ve done nothing to establish yourself as a townie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff so basically nothing. I did what I usually do in past games. After I explained everything your answer is because you did nothing lol
Yeah youve done basically nothing so far and I’ve only been allowed to post 1 day.

ok, from what I gathered, lionheart was an important character
Please vote with us Shakky.

Status
Not open for further replies.