[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

So when have I ever—ever—wanted to remain quiet in a mafia game? It’s a passive restriction I said this all day 1

Going on day 3, I have a townie list and for some reason I have zero reason to include you on that list.
Sniff and I already explained how I find my sus and what I did but you still ignored it lol.

Basically you have nothing to sus me.

Do you trust Nat claim ? @Queen
Don't you think it is strange to be allowed tokill again just after killing a townie ?
Post automatically merged:

??
Why is that strange? I've been a sort of vig before, and I could do it then too. Also killed townie by mistake ofc :')

Either way it doesn't matter, I'm going to die.

So you also claim Town killing?
yes
the requirement for me becoming a town killing was being one of the top 3 active users in d1 and d2
fortunately tac couldn't talk in d2, so I unlocked my active ability
it's a more complex role than regular vigi

yes
the requirement for me becoming a town killing was being one of the top 3 active users in d1 and d2
fortunately tac couldn't talk in d2, so I unlocked my active ability
it's a more complex role than regular vigi
So we have you and Natalija who both claim to be Town and be killers.

the 2 failed superkills makes me think that independent killer and mafia found each other or there is a townie with super roleblock

N

NeutralWatcher

Your demeanor all game, you haven’t helped Town once. You somehow haven’t grasped my passive and tried to shovel shit on me yesterday and today. Yeah you’re goneZ
Sniff but that doesn't guarantee you to be townie after I heard Flower's explanation. What if you're mafia so you can be inactive on D2 and D4 and remain off radar?

What about other players who also haven't helped town? Why are they not on your sus list?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff but that doesn't guarantee you to be townie after I heard Flower's explanation. What if you're mafia so you can be inactive on D2 and D4 and remain off radar?

What about other players who also haven't helped town? Why are they not on your sus list?
I’d be dead D4 if I remained quiet and if I talked I’d be lynched. Get his thru your head scumbag.

N

NeutralWatcher

I’d be dead D4 if I remained quiet and if I talked I’d be lynched. Get his thru your head scumbag.
Sniff but breaking the rule is allowed if it's post restriction right? So that doesn't clear you as townie.

And describe contributing to town? Because no mafia hasn't been killed and for some reason I'm one of person on your sus list.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff but breaking the rule is allowed if it's post restriction right? So that doesn't clear you as townie.

And describe contributing to town? Because no mafia hasn't been killed and for some reason I'm one of person on your sus list.
I told you, I trust the people I listed. Outside of those, I find you sus because there’s nothing that points to you being Town.

@TheAncientCenturion @NeutralWatcher stop this pointless argument. This whole back and forth seems like Town vs Town now...
He’s scum.

So if you are a bug you think Nat claim is bullshit ?

Vig
i'm not a vigi, like I said, it's a complex role, I will only kill a person I visit if they fall under the requirements, otherwise i will do some other things instead of killing

But @Queen how accidentally? No, in fact, don't tell us. We need you alive.
I visited fallen while he was planning to use a deathberries on someone, that's why he got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.