[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Ravenpaw!

[Passive - Runaway Apprentice] You fear your death from your own mentor. Thus you decided to run away, now you are simply a loner that's trying to survive while accomplishing some things first.
This is AL. I'm his mentor. Think about it, why would mafia go for AL? Makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

@Natalija were you the one who ended d1 earlier?
No. I can only kill, and do a vote thing, which I didn't use.

That was all mafia.

Tigerclaw yearned for leadership. He became a mentor to Darkstripe, and during a battle over Sunningrocks, Tigerclaw murdered Redtail, the Clan deputy, in hopes of receiving his position, though the act was witnessed by his apprentice, Ravenpaw. Following Lionheart's death, Tigerclaw achieved becoming deputy. He and his mate, Goldenflower, had two kits, Bramblestar and Tawnypelt.

Tigerclaw was exiled after conspiring with Brokenstar and his rogues to murder Bluestar.

Nats claim is in accord with this one. She claims she needed to kill marimo's character but in story her cat killed redtail(see bellow), as for bluestar(FBs cat) its true that her cat killed him in story so that one is true. nowhere does it say that you needed to kill firepaw tho.
The Main Character is Dead N1. I didn't anticipate this

Firepaw (@Marimo_420 ) has been killed.

Death of a Deputy

Redtail, the ThunderClan Deputy has been killed by RiverClan Deputy Oakheart! Or so the witness says. There is more to this story! Uncover the full truth of Redtail's death and serve justice to the traitor among clans.

And this quote from drag perplexes me:
Redtail, the ThunderClan Deputy has been killed by RiverClan Deputy Oakheart! Or so the witness says. There is more to this story! Uncover the full truth of Redtail's death and serve justice to the traitor among clans.
Why would he start the game by saying that redtail died to oakheart but that may not be true and to serve justice to the traitor.
Nat did you just play yourself?​

Tigerclaw yearned for leadership. He became a mentor to Darkstripe, and during a battle over Sunningrocks, Tigerclaw murdered Redtail, the Clan deputy, in hopes of receiving his position, though the act was witnessed by his apprentice, Ravenpaw. Following Lionheart's death, Tigerclaw achieved becoming deputy. He and his mate, Goldenflower, had two kits, Bramblestar and Tawnypelt.

Tigerclaw was exiled after conspiring with Brokenstar and his rogues to murder Bluestar.

Nats claim is in accord with this one. She claims she needed to kill marimo's character but in story her cat killed redtail(see bellow), as for bluestar(FBs cat) its true that her cat killed him in story so that one is true. nowhere does it say that you needed to kill firepaw tho.

And this quote from drag perplexes me:
Why would he start the game by saying that redtail died to oakheart but that may not be true and to serve justice to the traitor.
Nat did you just play yourself?​
she said that she thought marimo had al-sama role

I killed the wrong person, yes:milaugh:
You claim you wanted to kill redpaw but in story your cat doesnt kill him as far as im aware and he only kills redtail, the deputy. And then drag posted that were quote i posted

I needed to kill AL, but killed Marimo by mistake, ARE YOU LISTENING
I understand that, im just perplexed by dragomir putting that quote in and when i checked the wiki your cat doesnt kill marimos cat as far as i know, but he doest go for bluestar(beta) and redtail( the deputy who died at the begining before game started) and you also said you were a town traitor right?
Post automatically merged:

@Flower @Fujishiro don't you think a game where town and sk can team up against mafia would be too broken?
It would, sk role is to kill everyone anyways.

You claim you wanted to kill redpaw but in story your cat doesnt kill him as far as im aware and he only kills redtail, the deputy. And then drag posted that were quote i posted
My cat became a traitor by killing that Redtail cat first before our game. Now I live in a cave and my kitty wincon is to kill AL who knows I killed the first cat. It's a confusing cat betrayal story, but either way I'm an indie.

Just focus on scum hunting, I do not want them to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.