[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome @Zara :daydream:

I'm an indie killing role. Town can't decide who's mafia basically, so it's shooting in the dark. And Seth didn't tell us anything - that is why we need some kind of info

N

NeutralWatcher

Lol, that's not gonna happen.

Seth hasn't used any of my abilities. All I see in the PM is him panicking to Drago and asking him to sub out.
Shift Natalija claimed indie killing role. If you find her sus to be SK then vote Natalija. Queen and Fujishiro claimed indie killing role
Post automatically merged:

Edit

Sniff edit Queen and Fujishiro claimed town killing role

Hello and welcome @Zara :daydream:

I'm an indie killing role. Town can't decide who's mafia basically, so it's shooting in the dark. And Seth didn't tell us anything - that is why we need some kind of info
Hello Natalija...so let me get this straight, you're confirmed not town and this Flower person wants to kill me instead of you?

It's not fair to vote new user. Seth hasn't done something that makes him sus.
Let's vote Natalija. Her slip is too big to be ignored
she is not mafia or atleast i doubt it, it wouldnt do much for us as mafia would kill tonight and tomorrow. Id rather risk a mislynch tbh.

i stay on sera, you guys decide what to do.

Here is how im seing it, Flower is super adamant about us not lynching sera. If sera is mafia then flower is too. If he is not then that atleast confirms flower as townie and we can move from there, id keep nat as a card to use against mafia tomorrow when we have more leads.
queen/flower is also a possible combo mafia playing the rest and trying to get nat(indie killer).

For now i feel like sera is the right thing.
We alredy know that nat is scum.

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
TAC -> Flower -> Rayan -> Unvote -> Seraphoenix -> Seth Zara -> Natalija -> Unvote -> Neutral -> Natalija -> Seraphoenix
Seth -> TAC Votes have been reset upon being replaced
Jew -> Natalija -> Fujishiro -> Unvote
Rayan -> Flower
Natalija -> Flower -> TAC
Fujishiro -> Natalija -> Seraphoenix
Sera -> Natalija
Flower -> Natalija -> Seth -> Natalija -> Fujishiro -> Natalija -> Queen -> Natalija -> Seth
Cobra -> Jew -> Seraphoenix
Queen -> Natalija
Neutral -> Natalija -> Fujishiro -> Unvote -> Natalija

Natalija - 3
Seraphoenix - 3
TAC - 1
Flower - 1

Fun facts: TAC holds the Worstgen Record of Most Vote Changes in one phase with 10 votes. Natalija holds the Worstgen Record of Most Voted player in a single phase with 12 votes.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
she is not mafia or atleast i doubt it, it wouldnt do much for us as mafia would kill tonight and tomorrow. Id rather risk a mislynch tbh.

i stay on sera, you guys decide what to do.

Here is how im seing it, Flower is super adamant about us not lynching sera. If sera is mafia then flower is too. If he is not then that atleast confirms flower as townie and we can move from there, id keep nat as a card to use against mafia tomorrow when we have more leads.
queen/flower is also a possible combo mafia playing the rest and trying to get nat(indie killer).

For now i feel like sera is the right thing.
We alredy know that nat is scum.
Or we could get Nat, who by your own admission is likely scum, and go from there? Why risk a less certain lynch when there’s another smarter one in front of us?

Seth hasn't used any of my abilities. All I see in the PM is him panicking to Drago and asking him to sub out.
So he did nothing for 2 nights?

@Queen would that explain this maybe? If seth was mafia

So he did nothing for 2 nights?

@Queen would that explain mafia maybe not doing any killing
Queen got a point

If SK killed kiwi
She killed Fallen and falllen failed to do his super kill attack because his target wasnt brokenfang or the other one.
And i went on Al but since he was town i didnt kill him, yet Nat claims vig and killed him

Who did mafia kill? Unless mafia can super kill? But ive never heard of that in mafia, its usally sk/ww

Can we even askdrag if mafia can super kill or nah?

Why did you go for fallen again queen?

Or we could get Nat, who by your own admission is likely scum, and go from there? Why risk a less certain lynch when there’s another smarter one in front of us?
Because killing nat wouldnt stop mafia from killing tonight and tomorrow

Trying to lynch mafia would perhaps avoid that outcome.
Post automatically merged:

That is correct. I definitely wouldn't lie to you.

:seriously:

Vote Tally:
TAC -> Flower -> Rayan -> Unvote -> Seraphoenix -> Seth Zara -> Natalija -> Unvote -> Neutral -> Natalija -> Seraphoenix
Seth -> TAC Votes have been reset upon being replaced
Jew -> Natalija -> Fujishiro -> Unvote
Rayan -> Flower
Natalija -> Flower -> TAC
Fujishiro -> Natalija -> Seraphoenix
Sera -> Natalija
Flower -> Natalija -> Seth -> Natalija -> Fujishiro -> Natalija -> Queen -> Natalija -> Seth
Cobra -> Jew -> Seraphoenix
Queen -> Natalija
Neutral -> Natalija -> Fujishiro -> Unvote -> Natalija

Natalija - 3
Seraphoenix - 3
TAC - 1
Flower - 1

Fun facts: TAC holds the Worstgen Record of Most Vote Changes in one phase with 10 votes. Natalija holds the Worstgen Record of Most Voted player in a single phase with 12 votes.
i think i’m the only who was never voted on the entire game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.