[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
do you think sera is town?
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy if you are town, unvote
This is a pretty harsh way to paint me, but I’ve been getting weird/baseless sussing all game, so whatever. Fuji slipped multiple times yesterday and couldn’t keep his own story straight, so I’m gonna keep my vote as is until further notice.
Keep majority on Flower they can end phases early!!!!
Only the first day ended early, right? We haven’t seen it happen since, think you’re focusing on the wrong thing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This legit doesn't mean anything.

He's the only one who hasn't claimed yet and you confirmed Sera didn't kill anyone.
Mafia killed that night didn’t they? Fuji can’t be mafia then.
Sk targetted Al. Sk was Nat
Fuji cced and was given misinformation by the host and thought he killed Al.

That rules him as a townie

You will sink to hell, scum.
HOW ARE YOU ALIVE

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Flower don’t quote me unless you can tell me how you survived an auto kill like that without any dicernable defense—especially when you singled out NW as some savior when it was unconfirmed if his cover role could even do that.

fFS, relying on the scum I hounded to clear yourself

How do we know that he thought that and that this was the screw up?
It was fucking out there and Dragomir had to tell Fuji in game he messed up and didn’t murder Al Sama. Indicating he thought he did—the night Mafia killed already!

Flower don’t quote me unless you can tell me how you survived an auto kill like that without any dicernable defense—especially when you singled out NW as some savior when it was unconfirmed if his cover role could even do that.

fFS, relying on the scum I hounded to clear yourself

It was fucking out there and Dragomir had to tell Fuji in game he messed up and didn’t murder Al Sama. Indicating he thought he did—the night Mafia killed already!
Who defended Natalija yesterday? Wasn't that you and Fuji?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who defended Natalija yesterday? Wasn't that you and Fuji?
And Nat has zero teammates as her ability would’ve given her control overMafia if she killed maf leader.

Who relied on NW to clear herself, who ended up scum flipped? Who was supposed to die today but isn’t dead? Who is trying to lynch the fucking confirmed vig?

Status
Not open for further replies.