[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mental gymnastics going on to save Flower is insane.

Rayan died. She didn’t. Her forced vote makes no sense. She set it up so scum could clear herself and him. In the previous day she lightly defends Sera and associates him with Nw the scum.

I’m so amazed tbh.
Bruh, stop whining. Not my fault when you guys keep slipping on dropped soap.
Post automatically merged:

Doesn’t this validate him because Nw was killed by vig?
GUARDED. He claims his ability GUARDS. He himself was confused about who killed NW. He slipped. As simple as that.

The mental gymnastics going on to save Flower is insane.

Rayan died. She didn’t. Her forced vote makes no sense. She set it up so scum could clear herself and him. In the previous day she lightly defends Sera and associates him with Nw the scum.

I’m so amazed tbh.
This is puzzling. You are the only one sussing Flower. There is no 'saving'. this whole phase has been a decision between me and Fuji. You seem to be intentionally putting distance between both of you when you know it's unlikely she will be voted out. Looks scummy af.

Fuji, Flower and TAC is the list :kata:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh, stop whining. Not my fault when you guys keep slipping on dropped soap.
You’re scummier than town leader Beta ever fucking was. It’s even funny, he called you out day 1 and we didn’t listen
Post automatically merged:

This is puzzling. You are the only one sussing Flower. There is no 'saving'. this whole phase has been a decision between me and Fuji. You seem to be intentionally putting distance between both of you when you know it's unlikely she will be voted out. Looks scummy af.

Fuji, Flower and TAC is the list :kata:
You're lying, Seraphoenix. You're not Stonefur.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh get fucked defending flower.

Seraphoenix is Cloudpaw, not Stonefur. Since town has no reason to lie, I'm going to assume Stonefur is a fake claim that Dragomir gave him. Feels good to not read 99.9% of the game and still contribute.

@Queen tagged me asking for my abilities, well there's one of them, I can find out anyone's character.

Vote Seraphoenix

there is 3 cloudpaws: one is from thunderclan
one is from shadowclan
and one is from riverclan

we all know which one of them would make a fake claim

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Seraphoenix is Cloudpaw, not Stonefur. Since town has no reason to lie, I'm going to assume Stonefur is a fake claim that Dragomir gave him. Feels good to not read 99.9% of the game and still contribute.

@Queen tagged me asking for my abilities, well there's one of them, I can find out anyone's character.

Vote Seraphoenix
This is an ability Seth never opted to use?? Seems pretty OP, not sure why he wouldn’t use it for two whole nights before you got here...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
did we have another town cop claim so far?
Not from what I’ve seen, so it’s not impossible. Didn’t read any of the death announcements close enough to know their roles, but I imagine you or someone else would have caught it. Is that an ability typical of the cop, that they can confirm a player’s character??

sera and cobra were swapped

I tried to investigate sera but I investigated cobra
Zara tried to investigate sera but she investigated cobra
Jew d boy tried to roleblock sera but he roleblocked cobra
that's why cobra didn't get any result from jew d boy

Status
Not open for further replies.