[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy damn you were scary. I sussed you the day I subbed in and even when you stayed with that vote on FB, I was skeptical.
But you just seem so harmless and you sound exactly the same as you did when you were town. So I stopped sussing you. Really well played!

Also for the record, I was right here lmao.

:josad: I just didn't think that scum would be brave enough to all go for Beta
You can probably see it in the mafia message thread, but you joining was a big wrench for us because you’re so damn good at sniffing out scum...figures you knew I was less than squeaky clean right away 🙄

I mean me and TAC were the only players to sus Flower in this game 🤔

I was expeditious in grasping that her vote D1 was forced, she first claimed it was random, then that I was TMIing at the same rate

Mafia had obviously lynched me, I'm baffled only a few players understood that. I mean I was pretty much a nigh confirmed townie, unless I had lynched myself
Stop being so scummy.

You can probably see it in the mafia message thread, but you joining was a big wrench for us because you’re so damn good at sniffing out scum...figures you knew I was less than squeaky clean right away 🙄
28 outta 50. I coulda done it!
Post automatically merged:

smh i cant believe i let flower, sera, and jew use me as a pawn

how were mafia the only ones answering my questions all game?

this is never happening again

Because they kill people who were town and know the answers. Plus no one clued in that mafia were agreeing in the thread with each other and backing each other up constantly and while the others kept countering each other and arguing.

It happens a lot actually because people focus to much on those they're arguing with while the ones who agree with each other get ignored due to bias or tunneling.

D

Dragomir

@everyone as a first timer what did you think of me during this game trash? good? average?
You have potential. You weren't too active this game so it's hard to evaluate how well you played but on the day Nat got lynched, you made a couple great points about how Town shouldn't be lynching Nat but instead Mafia. That was the right call. Your reads were also somewhat accurate too for the most part. If you continue playing, you can turn out to be a solid player.

Can I be added to the mafia chat please?

Because they kill people who were town and know the answers. Plus no one clued in that mafia were agreeing in the thread with each other and backing each other up constantly and while the others kept countering each other and arguing.

It happens a lot actually because people focus to much on those they're arguing with while the ones who agree with each other get ignored due to bias or tunneling.
Fair enough, I'll keep this in mind in future games.

Can I be added to the mafia chat please?

Fair enough, I'll keep this in mind in future games.
You'll learn as you play to pay attention to these kind of things and see how people vote and where they are all going. Everyone makes mistakes and makes slips so dont be to hard on yourself. It's all about fun in the end.
Post automatically merged:

Karma is and will always be a great Mason buddy. We have killed scums in several games.
Totally is.

My role was so useless I didn't even action cause I was like "delay ability...fuck that could screw over town more then mafia." then I died.

Status
Not open for further replies.