[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hear more from fuji
his role doesn't make any sense
I posted all my abilities and explained how they work, I killed nw( a scum) and you say my abilities make no sense? Come on queen.
I watch someone and if there is any evil around me they die. Nw was evil so I murdered him.

I even said I’d go to sleep a few hours priori thought you’d find it weird that suddenly some people would start pushing me after knowing for a fact that I can’t come in and defend myself.
Post automatically merged:

This is a pretty harsh way to paint me, but I’ve been getting weird/baseless sussing all game, so whatever. Fuji slipped multiple times yesterday and couldn’t keep his own story straight, so I’m gonna keep my vote as is until further notice.

Only the first day ended early, right? We haven’t seen it happen since, think you’re focusing on the wrong thing.
I never slipped once, except for drags oopsie, I can’t believe people believed this :gokulaugh:

Oh yeah, i forgot if im guarding someone thats scum i fuck them up, unless someone else went for him?

Arent you like unable to talk today? Did i miss something.
I literally said right here that I kill someone I’m watchigg big if they are scum, come the f on guys.

Last edited:
Congrats scum, you used all the situations perfectly :cheers:

If anti-town town Beta and I weren't such huge distractions, town may have stood a chance.

@Flower you really hard carried this scum game, how no one figured you out is beyond me. Also fuck you :yasu: Consistent famous Flower mafia quote: "Shut up, scum!".

@Fujishiro @Cobra. Keep playing guys, you were amazing ~

@Jew D. Boy famous mafia quote: "That's not a good look." You were great! The sniffing cat as well.

TACy, you tried :catcry:

To town: I told you we'd lose if you lynched me :smithnie:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

If anti-town town Beta and I weren't such huge distractions, town may have stood a chance.

@Flower you really hard carried this scum game, how no one figured you out is beyond me. Also fuck you :yasu: Consistent famous Flower mafia quote: "Shut up, scum!".

@Jew D. Boy famous mafia quote: "That's not a good look." You were great! The sniffing cat as well.

I’ll tell you what, Nat...you are one of the hardest people for me to read in this game. You’re just as proactive when you’re scum/third party as you are when you’re town. Hell, you even won the mafia tournament in your region because you’re so good, right?? :wellwell:

AL sama

Red Haired

thanks for killing me :seriously::seriously:

I’ll tell you what, Nat...you are one of the hardest people for me to read in this game. You’re just as proactive when you’re scum/third party as you are when you’re town. Hell, you even won the mafia tournament in your region because you’re so good, right?? :wellwell:
I try to be proactive because I like playing. Thing is no one suspected me at first, and then I thought "oh shit, whenever I'm town people suspect me", so I tried to be scummier :milaugh:

Of course. That's exactly how I won the tournament.
thanks for killing me :seriously::seriously:
HAHAHAHA AL, MY HEART WAS HURTING AS I WAS KILLING YOU AND @Marimo_420, TRULY.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I try to be proactive because I like playing. Thing is no one suspected me at first, and then I thought "oh shit, whenever I'm town people suspect me", so I tried to be scummier :milaugh:

Of course. That's exactly how I won the tournament.

HAHAHAHA AL, MY HEART WAS HURTING AS I WAS KILLING YOU AND @Marimo_420, TRULY.
:tchpepe:
I was thinking about dropping out the next game. However it seems that you want to die so I guess I will have to return the favour 🤷‍♂️

thinking about if i used my ability on someone else the game would have ended a lot differently

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
A Melo hater ? I love you more than ever, I can't stand the guy. Melo and Chris Paul are the worst
They both suck, but Dwight Howard remains my least favorite NBA player of the last few decades...aside from all the weird transphobic shit a couple of years ago, his uncle has been my mother’s boss for a long time, and he’s just the biggest prick in the world, so that’s Dwight’s fault by default.

GG Flower, Sera, NW n Jew.

Was right about Flowa n Sera being buddies. :myman:
i think Townies played bad on this one.
Why didn't they think why Flower is not targeted bt Rayan got, if she is only one who is told who is infected and can save em? Lol no one listened to Tac. 🤦‍♂️

I also sussed NW bt town read him due to Sniff usage. Thought a Host wouldn't make such a easy give away with Sniff Sniff, so Dragomir decieved me on NW.

Jew D Boy you rocked man. You did very good for first time scum playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.