General & Others Was Kaido going to win with or without CP-0 guys intervention

Would Kaido have won?

• Total voters
I am of course talking about this part of the fight:

Some lets call them ''smart'' individuals act as if Kaido wouldnt have beaten Luffy here without CP-0 guys intervention and needed his help.

My point of contention that easily debunks this garbage take is that Kaido ate the first Overkong Gun to the face just fine and blitzed and overpowered Luffy just after that so it stands to reason that he can eat another one whereas Luffy himself admitted that that attack was his last one and that if that couldnt do the trick he would lose.

My second argument is that Kaido had plenty more stamina left in the tank because he went on to fight G5 Luffy and ate a bunch of his attacks right after and kept fighting. This should indicate that Kaido was indeed going to win the fight without the CP-0 guys intervention.

Lets see who's smart and who isnt.

Vote in the poll lads.

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule

Last edited:
You are missing the point.
This cheap shot nerfed Goofy to hell once he unlocked G5 (his peak).
This cheap shot is x100000000 greater than all of the damage Kaido took from all other characters in Wano.

So once Kaido was fighting Goofy who reached his peak during that fight, he was fighting sever nerfed Goofy who is exhausted with barely any stamina and who just came back from near death.

If Kaido had no cheap shotted and Goofy had unlocked G5 while still having HP and stamina, he might have beaten Kaido less than high diff
and had Goofy started the fight with all his powers up and fully healthy, he legit would've mid diff'd Kaido

He would have lost probably. Anyway he is a loser from pandemic era.
The fact that Oda hyped Kaido's durability since his debut (fell from sky, can't be executed, Boundman dealt 0 damage) but then chooses King / Lunarian DNA and not Kaido's for the Seraphims, tell Kaido has been powercreeped by his own subordinate.

Even without Guernica showing up during the fight, Kaido would have still won the fight against Luffy.

To me Kaido was never going to lose the fight until Luffy awakened his devil fruit.

That was Luffy final attack before running out of G4 and haki for 10 minutes. Unless some huge pis takes place Kaido would won. But regardless of drawbacks I dont think Luffy is capable of putting down Kaido in G4 .

He would have lost probably. Anyway he is a loser from pandemic era.
The fact that Oda hyped Kaido's durability since his debut (fell from sky, can't be executed, Boundman dealt 0 damage) but then chooses King / Lunarian DNA and not Kaido's for the Seraphims, tell Kaido has been powercreeped by his own subordinate.
We all thought Onis are top but Lunarians are the real beasts:crazwhat:

Same kaidou proceeded take many attacks from G5 + AdCoC... no reason to think he couldn't have tanked what luffy was about to pull.
It would have been same case as Act 1 Luffy vs Kaidou.
Kaidou would have easily won.
CP0 angle was important but Kaidou dodged many attacks as well. Sometime it's smart to dodge instead on countering it. Kaidou specifically said during Bajrang Gun.
I won't run away , He would face it head on.