Powers & Abilities Was Zoro first to use CoA and CoO?

Luffy will be so far beyond Zoro in haki come EoS, that Zoro could spend the rest of his life trying to catch up to 19yr old Luffys level of haki, and still never achieve it.
In your dreams little boy
Post automatically merged:

Luffy didn't know how to flow his haki. Once he learned, he was able to use AdCoC with zero issues.

"If Luffy can do it, Zoro can do it." Is not a valid argument. Once you have the panels to back up your claims, then we can talk. Until then, Zoro is still novice tier with CoC. Just because he already knew how to flow his haki, doesn't mean he has strong CoC. He couldn't even break through King's Lunarian defense at his level.
Luffy will genuinely never EVER sniff Dragon Damnation level of Haki.
His Haki is barely on Zoro's level when it is enhanced by his clash with Kaido.

If Luffy unlocked KIng of Hell, he would die in nano second.
Fodder can't even maintain something as weak as G4.

You don’t know how to separate opinions and facts which is why you think Zoro doesn’t have adv coc. Which isn’t an opinion it’s a fact.
Finally we getting something out of you.. I do know how to separate opinions from facts that's why Zoro not having AdCoC is my opinion..

Zoro having AdCoC is not a fact..

Luffy didn't unlock it. He already had CoC, he just figured out it could be used in such a way. Zoro is the one who didn't have CoC, and had to unlock it.

Come quote me when Zoro can knock out at least 50,000 people with his CoC, and by that point Luffy will be capable of knocking out hundreds of thousands.
Conq strenght is based on how strong the users is
Zoro rn one shots 4 5 fishman island Luffy combined
So yeah zoro can ko 1 million fodders

Luffy didn't unlock it. He already had CoC, he just figured out it could be used in such a way. Zoro is the one who didn't have CoC, and had to unlock it.

Come quote me when Zoro can knock out at least 50,000 people with his CoC, and by that point Luffy will be capable of knocking out hundreds of thousands.
Is that really meant to be impressive?
Zoro can right now make 1 Million FMI Luffy's pass out lmao

Zoro having AdCoC is not a confirmed fact that's where you're all messed up.. The majority of the community assuming that Zoro has AdCoC does not make it a fact..
I think Zoro having advCoC is more confirmed than Luffy and Shanks having it.

That much is a fact

Oda retcon BOAT into haki the same way, he retconed some Rokushiki into Haki, so yeah, Zoro is the first mugiwara to have shown CoA and CoO.

And also yeah this retcon mean that Zoro forgot that he has CoA in Skypea. Ridiculous ? Yeah but blame Oda not me.

That's not a fact though, it's your opinion..
Well it depends.
Zoro having advCoC is as factual as Earth Not being flat.

We have flat earthers, you are flat earther equivalent of this forum.
To a normal human being Earth not being flat is a fact tho just like to a normal One Piece fan Zoro having advCoC is also a fact.

Is that really meant to be impressive?
Zoro can right now make 1 Million FMI Luffy's pass out lmao

I think Zoro having advCoC is more confirmed than Luffy and Shanks having it.

That much is a fact
I mill Fishman pass out, just like he could one shot 1000 Kings and Katakuri's at the same time. :cheers:

In your dreams little boy

Luffy will genuinely never EVER sniff Dragon Damnation level of Haki.
His Haki is barely on Zoro's level when it is enhanced by his clash with Kaido.

If Luffy unlocked KIng of Hell, he would die in nano second.
Fodder can't even maintain something as weak as G4.
Zoro will never be the protagonist. Luffy will forever be above him. IrrelevantHawk being Zoros final opponent, doesn't change that, when Shonen dictates Luffy will fight someone so far beyond any character shown thus far, it's not even funny.