Questions & Mysteries Was Zoro the Pirate that Hawkins predicted a 1% survival rate?

Which of the four has a 1% survival rate?

• Total voters
So after the last two chapters I think it's safe to say that Zoro is in pretty bad shape at the moment. Not only did he block Hakkai for a couple seconds, but he's also taken the backend of a Thunder Bagua. Now it seems he's clearly out of commission for the time being, but I don't think it's to the point where he might actually die. The thing is, however, is Zoro is not going to be out of the fight for the rest of the arc, and will definitely come back at some point.

The question is though, is how much will he be healed back up when he does get back into the fight, and what else is he going to go through before this arc wraps up?

Two good secondary candidates are Kid and Killer, as they have broken off to go and fight Big Mom on their own.

There is also still the prospect of Luffy as he is now locked into a 1 v 1 battle with Kaido, and no matter if he does end up pulling off the win by the end of this, he's definitely going to be worse for wear.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that Oda has boiled it down to these four, with Zoro at the forefront at the moment. Although this is Oda we are talking about, so he could end up throwing everyone for a loop by the end of all this.

Nah he already checked Zoros and Luffys.

It’s probably laws. He’s the only person in onigashima Hawkins would want to die so he’d look for a way to make sure his survival rate is as close to 0 as possible

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well people should know that Zoro's chances to die this arc are virtually 0 due his relevance in the story. If we were unsure we could rely on a probablistic scale and use this kind of logic assuming Oda also considered it out of making the manga more consistent, and I believe that's probably the case.

Even if it was Zoro's rate we can't trust him. The cards with the survival rate are quite special.
For example: Let's say that you are healthy andthe cards give you a 90% survival. Now imagine that you get hit by a car and you are very injured, then the cards will update the result and it will show the chances that you have to survive the injuries. Which means that the card's result isn't fixed andit may change depending on the circumstances.

None of them imo.

I still believe it's Drake since Hawkins already figured it was him who helped Law - why not tell him his chances without actually outright by stating it's his own (Drake's) chances of survival? It doesn't mean that Drake has to die, just that he has the lowest survival rate currently in his particular situation which makes it more interesting than the individuals listed due to what we, the readers and viewers know that the Wano cast do not (yet?) know.