Current Events We Need The Anime To Confirm That Zoro Used Haki Against Lucci

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Now I know it appears like Zoro is blackening his swords with Haki, but honestly we need to wait for Toei to confirm if this is a black sword or if Zoro’s swords are white due to not being black

I mean just look at Nika:

White as Yonko fan mommy’s breast milk right? But how do we know Gear 5 isn’t black as fuck?

Because the anime confirmed it by confirming that Nika is white and not black. That’s how we know. Before Toei, we honestly couldn’t say why Oda chose to color Nika white, he could’ve intended Nika to be black while coloring him white.

Another example of this phenomenon is King’s wings:

The anime initially depicted King’s wings as white because there was just no way to be sure that King’s wings were intended to be black, Oda could have colored them black while actually intending for them to be white.

But after a super secret Illuminati meeting where Oda gave all of his most deepest darkest truest and most complex thoughts to the Toei animation staff, the Toei animators concluded that King’s obviously black wings were in fact intended to be black and not white.

So what I’m trying to say is that the issue of whether or not Zoro is actually using Haki against Lucci is not so black and white. We need Toei to conduct another Illuminati meeting with Oda before we can say definitely what is black and what is white.

Can you guys think of any other obviously black objects in One Piece that were actually intended to be white? Email me a pizza roll to this web zone if you want me to examine more black objects

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan

Because the anime confirmed it by confirming that Nika is white and not black. That’s how we know. Before Toei, we honestly couldn’t say why Oda chose to color Nika white, he could’ve intended Nika to be black while coloring him white.
Lmao while I get the thread and how stupid it is to take whatever Toei does seriously,this is just wrong. Oda actually told us about Nika

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmao while I get the thread and how stupid it is to take whatever Toei does seriously,this is just wrong. Oda actually told us about Nika
Thank god Oda voiced this. If Yamato didn’t say Nika was white, it would be unclear whether or not Nika is supposed to be black.

Anime wont confirm shit we know from volume 102 cover that King wings are black , each time your wonder how exactly certain characters is colored try finding him on volume covers which are official.