Character Discussion Wealth, Fame, Power. The Original Trio

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How is she not important?
Her "importance" for half of these panels is giving boners to teens and men-children.
Wish it wasn't the case, but it is.
Maybe if he kept her as a Great Axe mecha-arm fighter, things would have been different.
Or maybe if Nami was the one to steal the Road Poneglyph since she's, well...THE CAT BURGLAR Nami.
But no.

Her "importance" for half of these panels is giving boners to teens and men-children.
Wish it wasn't the case, but it is.
Maybe if he kept her as a Great Axe mecha-arm fighter, things would have been different.
Or maybe if Nami was the one to steal the Road Poneglyph since she's, well...THE CAT BURGLAR Nami.
But no.
See, the problem I have with shonen fanbases is that they somehow correlate a character's value with how hard they can punch something

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Baroque Works and CP9 reference both the Romance Dawn and Monster Trio. What's there to understand?
Let's take by parts, shall we?
1- you mention only 3 members from both of these organizations, despite the fact that more characters were introduced at the same time, or before. First, Mr1 is Daz Bones and Mr2 is Bon Clay. I THINK you should have mentioned Mr0, not Mr2. But, even then, why are mr1 and mrs doublefinger put separately from Mr2, Mr4 and Mrs Merry Christmas? Not to mention all the other agents before.
2- You do the same thing with cp9. You mention Jabura. Why? Jabura was introduced in Ennies Lobby only. You should have said Lucci. And even then, Blueno was introduced together with them in Water7. 0 reason to separate him.
3- The BB Pirates are introduced in Jaya. BB, Burgess, Van Augr and Doc Q. Laffite is shown during the Shichibukai meeting. Why not pick the moment they were introduced to try and "parallel" things? Why select a post-TS moment? Shiryu was also shown in the island with Devon and Pizarro. Why not use that moment? You just selected a moment with Shiryu+Lafitte together without presenting any reasonable context and no logical connection to Baroque Works nor cp9 at all.

It's just a bunch of gibberish.
Post automatically merged:

See, the problem I have with shonen fanbases is that they somehow correlate a character's value with how hard they can punch something
"non-power" related, Robin and Usopp offer infinitely more than Nami.
Not even kidding.

Let's take by parts, shall we?
1- you mention only 3 members from both of these organizations, despite the fact that more characters were introduced at the same time, or before. First, Mr1 is Daz Bones and Mr2 is Bon Clay. I THINK you should have mentioned Mr0, not Mr2. But, even then, why are mr1 and mrs doublefinger put separately from Mr2, Mr4 and Mrs Merry Christmas? Not to mention all the other agents before.
2- You do the same thing with cp9. You mention Jabura. Why? Jabura was introduced in Ennies Lobby only. You should have said Lucci. And even then, Blueno was introduced together with them in Water7. 0 reason to separate him.
3- The BB Pirates are introduced in Jaya. BB, Burgess, Van Augr and Doc Q. Laffite is shown during the Shichibukai meeting. Why not pick the moment they were introduced to try and "parallel" things? Why select a post-TS moment? Shiryu was also shown in the island with Devon and Pizarro. Why not use that moment? You just selected a moment with Shiryu+Lafitte together without presenting any reasonable context and no logical connection to Baroque Works nor cp9 at all.

It's just a bunch of gibberish.
Parallels aren't limited to introductions, though introductions can be parallels.

Mr. 1 and 2 were obviously Crocodile's top two men and bicker, but at the same time, Mr. 1 partnered with Ms. Doublefinger. Kaku and Kalifa went undercover with Lucci at Water 7 and Kaku and Kalifa even ate their Devil Fruits together. Jabra on the other hand is a Zoan like Kaku and Lucci and he bickers with Kaku.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My only question is whether or not Sanji will still manage to make it to the original M3 but despite Yamato looks stronger right now Oda should pull some hijack :crazwhat:

Its not insecurity. There exists delusional people like you who think sanji is superior or equal to zoro. With this parallels of luffy and zoro he only tries to desperately make clear that zoro is on luffys range of importance and power spectrum. Both achieved the strongest PU for example. Sanji didn‘t. Nami too was the OG protagonist before sanji. The original trio is and was zoro luffy nami. I can‘t bear the amount of salt that you‘re consuming. You‘ll get dehydrated.
Bias