Lynch

@ConquistadoR / Rick Sanchez was lynched

You are @ConquistadoR

You are Rick Sanchez!

"Because I’m a scientist. Because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don’t like something about the world, I change it."

[Passive - Every Rick Needs A...] No matter how much of a loner Rick claims to be, every great scientist needs a sidekick. Sometime before the end of Night 1, Rick must choose another player in this game to become his Morty. He will establish a neighbor chat with that player for the rest of the game and they will be unable to harm each other. This ability will bypass chat immunities.

[Passive - Reclusive Loner] Rick will reject all neighbor chats besides his Morty chat and anyone targeting him with a chat ability will lose an X-Shot. He also cannot receive helpful actions from anyone other than his Morty.

[Passive - High IQ Necessitated] It takes a certain level of intelligence for someone to even begin to interact with Rick and his level of understanding. Rick is immune to the actions of Bottom 5 posters who haven't demonstrated enough intelligence to engage with him. Once the game is down to 5 players, this ability will become disabled.

[Passive - "Operation Phoenix"] Rick has countless clone bodies of his stored across the multiverse, waiting to be activated in the event of his death. If Rick ever dies his mind will instantly be uploaded into one of them, causing him to janitor and revive upon death up to 3 times.
---[Passive - Banned From Afterlife]--- Due to his ban, should Rick finally manage to die he may not enter into any dead chats.

[Passive - Control freak] Rick likes nothing less than for someone else to be the one manipulating him or interfering with his actions. Rick's negative actions will be upgraded on any player who has interfered with one of Rick's actions prior.

[Active - Art of Negotiating] Rick will manipulate and gaslight his Morty if it means getting his way. He may choose to take control of his Morty's role for a phase. [2-Shot]

[Active- Genius Inventor] Rick does one thing best above all else, create mind-bending inventions that no inferior mind could hope to create. Under host supervision, Rick can create one basic ability each phase as a one shot and gift it to himself or another player.
---[Scientific Breakthrough]--- Rick may use his [Genius Inventor] ability to create a more powerful or more complex ability. [2-Shot]

[Active - Portal Gun] Rick's portal gun has perhaps proven to be his most beloved and most handy invention. It gives him access to the following abilities.
---[Portal Shenanigans]--- Bus drive two players. Usable twice a phase.
---[Dimensional Invade]--- Randomly invade a side chat along with your Morty. Some side chats will be unable to be invaded. [2-Shot] Can only invade one chat at a time.
---[Extradimensional Visitor]--- Pull a role from another dimension, letting you take control of a role from any previous mafia game that took place on Worstgen for a cycle. [1-Shot] Non-refillable.

[Active - Hasty Solution] Rick is both lazy and prone to instant gratification. When combined with his genius it can lead to mixed results. Rick can activate this ability to grant himself double action for an ability already used that phase at the cost of one of the following random side effects.
---[Random Roleblock]--- You will be roleblocked randomly for a phase.
---[Random X-Shot Loss]--- You will lose a random X-Shot.
---[Random Passive Disable]--- You will have a random passive disabled for a phase.
---[Random Hated Modifier]--- You will receive the hated modifier for a phase.
---[Random Team Redirect]--- You will have your next action redirected.
---[Nothing]--- You successfully avoided the consequences of your poor decisions!

[Active - I Wouldn't Touch Me] Rick can activate this ability to cause the next person to visit him to die through immunities. Even those not normally bypass. He must however claim that he will kill his next visitor in the thread when activating it. [1-Shot]

Day 6 has ended
Night 6 begins
You have 20 hours to send me your actions

Death Of The Inventor

@ConquistadoR / Rick Sanchez has been lynched​

@AkaneSQ

You are Rick Sanchez!

"Because I’m a scientist. Because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don’t like something about the world, I change it."
[Passive - Every Rick Needs A...] No matter how much of a loner Rick claims to be, every great scientist needs a sidekick. Sometime before the end of Night 1, Rick must choose another player in this game to become his Morty. He will establish a neighbor chat with that player for the rest of the game and they will be unable to harm each other. This ability will bypass chat immunities.
---[Evil Morty]--- ???

[Passive - Reclusive Loner] Rick will reject all neighbor chats besides his Morty chat and anyone targeting him with a chat ability will lose an X-Shot. He also cannot receive helpful actions from anyone other than his Morty.

[Passive - High IQ Necessitated] It takes a certain level of intelligence for someone to even begin to interact with Rick and his level of understanding. Rick is immune to the actions of Bottom 5 posters who haven't demonstrated enough intelligence to engage with him. Once the game is down to 5 players, this ability will become disabled.

[Passive - "Operation Phoenix"] Rick has countless clone bodies of his stored across the multiverse, waiting to be activated in the event of his death. If Rick ever dies his mind will instantly be uploaded into one of them, causing him to janitor and revive upon death up to 3 times.
---[Passive - Banned From Afterlife]--- Due to his ban, should Rick finally manage to die he may not enter into any dead chats.

[Passive - Control freak] Rick likes nothing less than for someone else to be the one manipulating him or interfering with his actions. Rick's negative actions will be upgraded on any player who has interfered with one of Rick's actions prior.

[Active - Art of Negotiating] Rick will manipulate and gaslight his Morty if it means getting his way. He may choose to take control of his Morty's role for a phase. [2-Shot]

[Active- Genius Inventor] Rick does one thing best above all else, create mind-bending inventions that no inferior mind could hope to create. Under host supervision, Rick can create one basic ability each phase as a one shot and gift it to himself or another player.
---[Scientific Breakthrough]--- Rick may use his [Genius Inventor] ability to create a more powerful or more complex ability. [2-Shot]

[Active - Portal Gun] Rick's portal gun has perhaps proven to be his most beloved and most handy invention. It gives him access to the following abilities.
---[Portal Shenanigans]--- Bus drive two players. Usable twice a phase.
---[Dimensional Invade]--- Randomly invade a side chat along with your Morty. Some side chats will be unable to be invaded. [2-Shot] Can only invade one chat at a time.
---[Extradimensional Visitor]--- Pull a role from another dimension, letting you take control of a role from any previous mafia game that took place on Worstgen for a cycle. [1-Shot] Non-refillable.

[Active - Hasty Solution] Rick is both lazy and prone to instant gratification. When combined with his genius it can lead to mixed results. Rick can activate this ability to grant himself double action for an ability already used that phase at the cost of one of the following random side effects.
---[Random Roleblock]--- One of your teammates will be roleblocked randomly for a phase.
---[Random X-Shot Loss]--- You or one of your teammates will lose a random X-Shot.
---[Random Passive Disable]--- You or one of your teammates will have a random passive disabled for a phase.
---[Random Hated Modifier]--- You or one of your teammates will receive the hated modifier for a phase.
---[Random Team Redirect]--- You or one of your teammates will have your next action redirected.
---[Nothing]--- You successfully avoided the consequences of your poor decisions!

[Active - I Wouldn't Touch Me] Rick can activate this ability to cause the next person to visit him to die through immunities. Even those not normally bypass. He must however claim that he will kill his next visitor in the thread when activating it. [1-Shot]
With his dying breath he takes down @Reborn / Munsu with him.​

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Death Of The Inventor

@ConquistadoR / Rick Sanchez has been lynched​

With his dying breath he takes down @Reborn / Munsu with him.​

Why me lmao

Well, anything for Blackbeard tag. :saden:

Good game :hapnoel:

Conq flipped scum, incase some people didn't see after seeing first fake wu of fake town flip.

@The Orca
@Saber
@Zemmi
@xenos5
@Yoho
@Alwaysmind
@Lord Melkor
@Rej
@hime
@Ratchet
@Michelle
@Apollo
@Pot Goblin
@Peroroncino
@Ariess

anyways

it's ultra,TAC,york,red night, worst

Be careful with actions town.

The Orca: lemon.de > Ultra > ConquistadoR > Ultra > TAC
Ultra: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower > Zemmi > Michelle > Flower

Saber: TheAncientCenturion > York > ConquistadoR > TheAncientCenturion > Conq > TAC > Conq
Zemmi: TheAncientCenturion > Ultra > ConquistadoR
Naomi: TheAncientCenturion > Worst > Ultra > TheAncientCenturion > Ultra > TheAncientCenturion> Conq
xenos5: TheAncientCenturion > Conq
Yoho: Luka > Conq > TAC
Lanji CUCKSMOKE: York > TheAncientCenturion > Conq > Luka
Alwaysmind: TheAncientCenturion > Conq
Flower: ConquistadoR
Reborn: York > Ultra > Conq > TAC
Lord Melkor: York > Wing the Wildfire > ConquistadoR
Rej: TheAncientCenturion
hime: ConquistadoR > Bisoromi Bear Sama > ConquistadoR
Ratchet: ConquistadoR > TAC
Michelle: Pot Goblin > ConquistadoR
Apollo: ConquistadoR > TheAncientCenturion
ConquistadoR: Hime > Pot Goblin > TheAncientCenturion > Flower
Pot Goblin: TheAncientCenturion
Peroroncino: Pot Goblin > TheAncientCenturion
Ariess: Ultra > Ultra (again) > Conq
York: Flower
Red Night: Flower

Conq flipped scum, incase some people didn't see after seeing first fake wu of fake town flip.

@The Orca
@Saber
@Zemmi
@xenos5
@Yoho
@Alwaysmind
@Lord Melkor
@Rej
@hime
@Ratchet
@Michelle
@Apollo
@Pot Goblin
@Peroroncino
@Ariess

anyways

it's ultra,TAC,york,red night, worst

Be careful with actions town.

The Orca: lemon.de > Ultra > ConquistadoR > Ultra > TAC
Ultra: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower > Zemmi > Michelle > Flower

Saber: TheAncientCenturion > York > ConquistadoR > TheAncientCenturion > Conq > TAC > Conq
Zemmi: TheAncientCenturion > Ultra > ConquistadoR
Naomi: TheAncientCenturion > Worst > Ultra > TheAncientCenturion > Ultra > TheAncientCenturion> Conq
xenos5: TheAncientCenturion > Conq
Yoho: Luka > Conq > TAC
Lanji CUCKSMOKE: York > TheAncientCenturion > Conq > Luka
Alwaysmind: TheAncientCenturion > Conq
Flower: ConquistadoR
Reborn: York > Ultra > Conq > TAC
Lord Melkor: York > Wing the Wildfire > ConquistadoR
Rej: TheAncientCenturion
hime: ConquistadoR > Bisoromi Bear Sama > ConquistadoR
Ratchet: ConquistadoR > TAC
Michelle: Pot Goblin > ConquistadoR
Apollo: ConquistadoR > TheAncientCenturion