Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I've skimmed over, don't think Ultra has to be TAC but I do agree that he's trending down. Here are his pushes so far:

Adam - Town
Ekko - Lean Town
Soul - Pro Town

And all of these have come at the expense of defending scum in Watson, and potentially Mango. Mango was more of an afterthought though. Basically he has been 100% WRONG, which should be raising alarm bells to anyone familiar with him. Also think him buddying with Cal today looks like open scumming, but don't think he'd bother maintaining innocence in that case.

He's rolecrushed so he can be killed. He's had all day to re-evaluate and get his head in the game and he would rather flame people instead, no need to waste more time on that slot. If he says he can confirm himself then he can do it today.

Think TAC/Rej should still be the way.
Did you read my back and forth with him? Thoughts?

Him claiming to have cop ability over keeping that to himself and out his flavor name is damning. Like why you as townie would want the world to know you have a cop ability over keeping that to yourself and outing your flavor name as requested and keep people guessing? Not only that, imagine having cop and not using it and we are in DP3. Dude reeks, he is probably scum and charlie needs to out his flavor name in the thread.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did you read my back and forth with him? Thoughts?

Him claiming to have cop ability over keeping that to himself and out his flavor name is damning. Like why you as townie would want the world to know you have a cop ability over keeping that to yourself and outing your flavor name as requested and keep people guessing? Not only that, imagine having cop and not using it and we are in DP3. Dude reeks, he is probably scum and charlie needs to out his flavor name in the thread.
No I havent. I woke up to like 100 notifications so I just went through most of them. Agreed nothing much good there. Just don't think he has to be TAC, unless someone wants to vouch for the lie detect in thread it's worthless imo. His push accuracy is of far greater concern.

No I havent. I woke up to like 100 notifications so I just went through most of them. Agreed nothing much good there. Just don't think he has to be TAC, unless someone wants to vouch for the lie detect in thread it's worthless imo. His push accuracy is of far greater concern.
Whenever you have time please read through it and let me know your thoughts.

You need to claim something here. Hell actually don't claim your abilities, tell me what is your flavor name.

Here is where the interaction begins btw ^ give it a read and ping me with your thoughts.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sigh.

The Discord is big and I won’t read the full thing. It would be nice to point me to at least the participants of the discussion so I can ISO this part.
Does this help solve anyone? If not, that can be your project, I don't care to go trawling through discord messages to find the discussion. I recall saying that I don't think Odd would claim reviver if he were actually one, and most seemed to agree in principle. Don't know or care about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.