Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
you're derailing from my argument
What argument all you said was blue claimed indie which I believe you

๐Ÿ˜there was no argument just a piece of information that I received and acknowledged

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Now me and Purple can be Besties like Milim and Rimuru

Well this makes no sense, cuz I was on the Watson case from the beginning, day1-day2 and day 3
This is so disingenuous to say that I did nothing, like wtf do you want me to do
I had some suses on Alexis, Reloaded Watson
Reloaded was prob town, alexis prob scum
But i was right more often the not in this 50 players game
you probably dont understand what shade is, from my pov it makes perfect sense that Natalia ca be mafia here, this is not shade

My case on Natalia
Where is the shade?

Natalia is claiming Kaido- she was the one who killed Odd(lynch manipulation stopper) and he was also claiming a revive on Flower

So here is how the events transpired, Red Night was sused d2, and he was immune to votes

The thread collectively agreed to refill Odds role so he can stop the lynch manipulations

Odd was obviously killed by Kaido because he was supposed to stop the lynch manipulations

The main 2 candidates for the lynch were Watson and Red Night, both excaped the lynch d2 after odd was killed.

As a result another town (Adan) was lynched

So yeah, all evidentes point to Natalia.
... But Watson was removed from the game anyway. So what's the point of killing dude who stops Lynch manipulation?

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
What argument all you said was blue claimed indie which I believe you

๐Ÿ˜there was no argument just a piece of information that I received and acknowledged
the argument was about the " if town vigged Watson they could've claimed " u said that blue claimed it but blue is indie he can go to the valhalla for all we care, town vigs shouldn't just claim unless strictly necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.