Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
You're the perpetrator of a purple kill, in other words you're the purpletra(i)tor

Better watch out for purple guy now
xD btw Mango I'm going to Oslo tomorrow on vacations to meet a friend. That's where you live right?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
At least Norway

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
let me guess you'll take them out of the game after you found them
Hmmm I already know who 2 of those 3 roles belong to but I didn't do anything to them.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I need a massage

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Ah damn... That was last year, right now I'm in the Northern parts of Norway..

:josad:

Ay, I hope you'll enjoy your time here anyway. Friendly warning though; Prices are absurd rn
Bet. I always wanted to visit Norway. Luckily gonna crash at my friend's place so that's one less thing to spend money on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.