Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
World? Are you READY?!

The Euroweeb Song Contest has closed it's entry phase!
The crafted work will be presented, but in order to keep integrity and spice things up, we will hide the creators of those entries and also the voters on the poll.

Now, every player may vote in the poll attached to the gamethread - which ability shall win this grand contest. There are a variety of rewards attached to winning to this contest! Let's enjoy the time on the couch and watch some good ol' ESC!

Edit: This contest ends at the end of the Third Cycle!

[Weeb Council][Active] - During the day, activate this to create a night talk the following night phase. [2-shots]

[I am townier!!!][Active] - You can target a player and challenge them to a towniness contest. The player with the least amount of lynch votes on them at the end of that day wins the contest and gains a double action the following night, or the ability to grant another player a double action. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Bond of Fate][Active] - In the event of a town being lynched activate this to allow for a night lynch. This does not enable a night chat. [1-shot]

[Detective Boys][Active] - You may target a player during the night phase, and place either a Bounty or a Gratuity on them.
If you place a Bounty, a player at random will be told that they must get them lynched the following cycle. If they succeed in doing so, they will receive a double action biff for the next cycle.
If you place a Gratuity, a player at random will be told they must ensure that said player survives the cycle. If the player fails to keep their target alive, they will be roleblocked through immunities for the following cycle. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]

.[Weebball][Active] - Revolutionary invention essential for catching and storing Weebs. Each cycle, try to capture a Weeb by guessing their role. If you guess their role correctly, gain a copy of one of their abilities for the next cycle only. Guess wrong and you won't be able to use this ability next cycle. Certain abilities cannot be copied. Critical Capture - Once per game, if you guess both their alignment and role, you'll also have an option to jail them for a cycle.

[Barbie Girl][Active] - Life is plastic and fantastic, you can fake a write up that has yet to be posted. [2-shots]

[Blessing of the Heavens][Passive] - If you were ever to die in the game via a regular kill or superkill, redirect your fate and swipe a player of your choosing to die instead of you. Choose the player within 24 hours of receiving this item. While this passive is effective, the holder of this passive, won't be able to get protected! [1-shot]

[Peeper][Active] - Target someone at night and if they are successful with an action, copy the action as a one-shot. [3-shots]

[The Beauty Of Voluntary][Active] - Investigate a player. If this ability ever fails, a random player will receive a one-shot cop ability, but the investigation has a 60% chance to give the sane result. [1-shot]

[Bending Reality][Active] - You can target any write up and redo it by adding, removing or changing certain parts. Does not rewrite faction kills or converts. [4 cycles cooldown][you can't add more then 1 kill 1 revive or 1 game removal]

1 No to weeb council, night talkinhg is ok but you slap an offficial title on itt and it soon turns into scum run night lynches

2 this one is cool

3 aint the mislynch insurancee it wants to be

4 lose the gratuity half

5 cube is sus, who’s idea was that one I wonder

6 Judgement to complex

7 more sus, are townies thinking outside the box and seeking to use fake writeups for the benefit of town? I doubt

8 weebball is cool ad, I support

9 blessing is noice

10 Peeper is ordinary move with jackpot potenntial

11 don’t like cop tag here

12 retcons are bulllshit, that’s a fuck no from me

Yo, can you please tell me which ability/entry you submitted for Eurovision? That's pretty important

@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@Dr. Watson (mango)
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Flower (indigo)

From what I gathered so far:

1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! -
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -
11. The Beauty Of Voluntary -
12. Bending Reality - AL sama

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Yo, can you please tell me which ability/entry you submitted for Eurovision? That's pretty important

@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@Dr. Watson (mango)
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Flower (indigo)

1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! -
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -
The coolest names are

Archangel's Judgment
Bond of Fate
Disruption Cube
Blessing of Heavens
Bending Reality

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
tbh, i thought i'll crush it with Weeball :/
You saw how I named my abilites in the Waifu game xD

It's all spirituality/higher than thou stuff/fantasy stuff.

That's what I like.

Soul Fairy/Fairy Gate/Oblivion/Holy Sword are pretty cool

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@Dr. Watson (mango)
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Flower (indigo)

1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! -
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -
i am townier!! is mine but rej nerfed it to 1 cycle cooldown so not worth a vote anymore unless someone wants a double action BADLY soo

its either night lynch or WU undo. the rest are almost irrelevant noise or very situational and dont help the game momentum much

1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! - Ekko
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -

I created disruption cube. I was figuring if town could cuck a potential mafia cop and screw them up it could give the town a second cop ability. But I also didn't get to finish refining the ability so it was unfinished and mafia role creation is not my strong suit which is why I never created a mafia game. which is why the first part of the ability didn't get removed.

I also was nervous about making an ability that would possibly help scum more. So I much rather no one votes for this ability whatsoever since I didn't finish refining it before the deadline.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! - Ekko
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -
were these abilities made before everyone got their roles etc or everyone already had role / faction rolled when they got tasked to do so ?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
were these abilities made before everyone got their roles etc or everyone already had role / faction rolled when they got tasked to do so ?
It was during DP0.

After everyone gets their roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.