Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because you're trusting words of person who's at best hostile indie
I dont care about Tentei, I made this detective Conan case on my own, tentei was trying to sell me that he got the tracking glasses ability with his chakra absortion when I disproved this he went on and focused on other abilites, I do belive that this is scum theatre between Tentei and indirectly Fuji

AL sama

Red Haired
not defending fuji/apollo or anything but its beyond my understanding that how people are trusting an outed scum

if scums wanna win this game then they wouldn't out other scums this early in the game

unless there's some spite going on

not defending fuji/apollo or anything but its beyond my understanding that how people are trusting an outed scum

if scums wanna win this game then they wouldn't out other scums this early in the game

unless there's some spite going on
At no point I trusted Tentei, this is why I questioned his claim on that track ability, and it just escalated from there

AL sama

Red Haired
I dont care about Tentei, I made this detective Conan case on my own, tentei was trying to sell me that he got the tracking glasses ability with his chakra absortion when I disproved this he went on and focused on other abilites, I do belive that this is scum theatre between Tentei and indirectly Fuji
your basis is tentei's words thoo

i mean sure, for me it's just wishful thinking, feel free to disagree

Did someone out claimed that track ability tho? It aligns perfectly with the detective conan chara
Have you considered that it can be just tracking-one shot he created with unclaimed creative ability? Like, aren't these Boruto aliens cyborgs basically? Why couldn't he make stuff like tracking eyeglasses, flying shoes or laser fingers or whatever other invention? Like, this could very well be explained with LTts flip

you realize how pointless it would be to come out and counter an already outed scum??
Depends, in this case we can know if that ability was used already, before the d1#3 wu, and the reason why was not showed in the prior wus, we will let this matter for d2 tho, we already a scum for the lynch

Have you considered that it can be just tracking-one shot he created with unclaimed creative ability? Like, aren't these Boruto aliens cyborgs basically? Why couldn't he make stuff like tracking eyeglasses, flying shoes or laser fingers or whatever other invention? Like, this could very well be explained with LTts flip
we have like 4 eye glasses ability in this day, and the abilities fits Conan

Warning!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Status
Not open for further replies.