• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you reading anything?? cause I explained all these things

I have reasons to think biden is a scammer
Probably not reading but everyone called me scum for not reading. I admit it, while they are pretending that they are reading the thread lmao. I'm telling yall if I was a vig it would be open season.

AL sama

Red Haired
I am just having bad flashbacks of your and Muugen's run. But still, it's pretty safe to assume that if Muugen is scum, there's a big fit that you are only being pocketed by him. LOLOLOLOL
based on what exactly??

just cause muggen was being friendly with broki??

by that logic I should be scum if naomi is scum

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
are you reading anything?? cause I explained all these things

I have reasons to think biden is a scammer
I believe I did.

Flowa - "I am in a Mason chat with her"

Broki - "You could say I'm an harem MC"

Biden - "I believe he's scammer"

Eventually these will not be enough. For now it's fine but sooner or later we'll need to know how and why you reached these conclusion (aside from Flowa because now that I think about it it was explained earlier).

It doesn't need to be now as your word is enough for now, but at a later date it would be appreciated.

Mashiro Blue

Probably not reading but everyone called me scum for not reading. I admit it, while they are pretending that they are reading the thread lmao. I'm telling yall if I was a vig it would be open season.
Since you seem to take for granted what AL said I assume you have proof that he explained properly and fully his takes.

Where are his posts explaining it?

Mashiro Blue

I believe I did.

Eventually these will not be enough. For now it's fine but sooner or later we'll need to know how and why you reached these conclusion (aside from Flowa because now that I think about it it was explained earlier).

It doesn't need to be now as your word is enough for now, but at a later date it would be appreciated.
Since I think we can't just take it at face value further down the line. Miller is fine and believable but fake claiming Miller is a thing.

Having said that I'm not saying that I don't believe you but it would be better if we knew I think.

AL sama

Red Haired
Since I think we can't just take it at face value further down the line. Miller is fine and believable but fake claiming Miller is a thing.

Having said that I'm not saying that I don't believe you but it would be better if we knew I think.
trying too hard to undermine my words without look scummy nice lol

give me your new reads

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I believe I did.

Nicely said!

** Al - the Godfather of Puppet's mafia feels intensifies **

:catpole:

Mashiro Blue

trying too hard to undermine my words without look scummy nice lol

give me your new reads
Not at all. What I said is actually a given don't you think?

It's perfectly fine to take your word for it but further down the line we'll need a fully explanation to add and correctly assess who's Town or not. Which includes, but is not limited to, your info. Witholding information is detrimental for Town, as you can see how exposing info (Apollo/Muugen) helps us in knowing player's alignment. With this said, and to repeat myself, for now it's fine to take your word for it.

Out of the top of my head.

Zolo and LM for reasons explained before.

Apollo and Muugen for the reasons explained this DP.

Would say Nessos is probably scum with his lack of involvement in the game.

What about yours?

To many players can create chats with others, Bonehilda(Underworld Broker) created a chat, Kagurashii is trying to create one, Flower made herself mason with Al sama+ maybe unknown chats.
I feel that the mafias made contact with each other and now they will coordinate their attacks at night, take this with a grain of salt town, because we will suffer the biggest collateral damage in the next days.

Vote Lynch Apollo

I believe his ability claims, but the ability to change alignments doesnt look towny at all. If he will flip town, MUUGEN„s chances to be wolf becomes almost 100%.

AL sama

Red Haired

Alright, let's take a look at MUUGEN posts for this DP and how he handled himself so far after tentei flip.

Most of these quotes were in one big post from muugen and I broke it down to look at the interactions he had with Apollo separately. (You are welcome scrubs)

Now, if I was MUUGEN and saw tentei flip and then read Apollo accusation on him, I would know immediately that apollo is capping here because you would think town MUUGEN would not tolerate such BS from scum right? let's see.

The first quote from apollo muugen decided to comment on. He is questioning why apollo would share such information, but that information was already outed by fuji before apollo subbed in for him. Not sure why Muugen here acts like he seen it the first time. Did he miss it? eh maybe need to check if he commented about it for fuji. But can also behave completely clueless here.
------------------------------

Here MUUGEN comments on Apollo claiming that he switched alignment with MUUGEN and that the guilty result is on MUUGEN not him. You can see that MUUGEN is stating the results are false and not true, and basically elaborate on how apollo is very possible scum here. Now from town MUUGEN POV, if he see this post, you would think he could come swinging on Apollo here and place a vote on him. Yet he does not and only shade him as being scummy without pushing further. No way you as town would sit down and see another player accuse you of scanning guilty when you are town and not do anything about it. Makes no sense, apollo should be MUUGEN number one priority here. Him not voting him does not look good to me.

---------------------------------------------------------

This interaction makes no sense, he shades Apollo here basically saying that Apollo was team working with Tentei lol. The shading here makes no sense, tentei was a serial killer. There was no team work involved between Apollo and Tentei here....

-----------------------------------------

Here MUUGEN states that tentei role was janitored when that was not the case? Tentei role was revealed completely. So not sure why he is assuming tentei is scum here? isn't paying attention? Tentei claim is most likely true and Random asshole confirmed that tentei did indeed use an investigative ability, there is no point for random asshole to lie and by scrolling through tentei role you would see that his absorb ability checks out. (I will have to go and check some posts from rej to double check something, but it makes sense)
-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Nothing insightful here, matter of fact I have more stuff to say regarding apollo than MUUGEN here.

'I'll probably be the main target for the night lynch.' is literally WIFOM excuse to explain his behavior for outing such information. I am not sure what was the high risk reward in this at all? how is swiping alignment with someone is a high risk reward???

----------------------------------------------

Apollo here replies to all MUUGEN posts and MUUGEN replies to him is rather..... passive? thanking him for sharing his inputs? what? why would town muugen do that? why would he be this friendly to a person who is literally saying that the guilty scan was on MUUGEN? This makes no sense, he even says that he understands why fuji chose him as his target and that only the guilty results need to be shared, but isn't that what apollo did? he shared that if tentei investigation on him is true then MUUGEN is the guilty one here. Like I am not following what's going on MUUGEN thought process here if he is town.

He then ask for apollo thoughts after tentei flip???

MUUGEN claims he pressured and pushed for apollo but does this sound like pushing/pressuring someone? I don't know, he interacted with him sure but how can you be this passive to the person who is accusing you for investigating guilty? This is not townie POV at all.

Here MUUGEN proceeds to vote for Apollo and states that he is willing to be lynched next if apollo flips townie. You would think MUUGEN is confident that apollo is scum here. I mean he has to? given the situation right? But here is the kicker, and what I didn't like.

MUUGEN proceeds to derail and goes ahead and start fishing for the biden role???? why? he even went further ahead and changed his vote to ekko because he assuming that ekko is biden here. How is a mere assumption on biden alignment is more scummy than apollo here from MUUGEN POV???

MUUGEN then comes and start sussing me because i was pushing for apollo then voted for muugen and start questioning him, and saying that I am higher priority to lynch than apollo if I am biden (which I am not) and he has his vote parked on Ekko.

MUUGEN here is not behaving from a townie POV and his derail from apollo to fishing biden role and wanting to lynch him over a person who is literally accusing him of being scum makes no sense. I believe there is a decent chance MUUGEN is scum here.

@MUUGEN you stated you have mechanical reasons on why you were not pushing so hard for apollo? you need to out them asap.

Final conclusion is that you are probably just scum here.

@Mashiro Blue
@Random Asshole
@Juliet
@Ekkologix
@Charlie
@Kagurashii
@Naomi
@Gambit
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@AL sama
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@Flower
@Udell
@BakiDou

Tagging you peeps because I want to hear your opinion regarding MUUGEN behavior so far and tell me what you think.
so your case is muugen being passive with apollo is making you believe he is scum??

for me its NAI cause if I was in muugen's position and if I checked apollo after the flip then I would play the same way

with that said I think muugen and apollo are scums cause I don't think tentei was lying about his result and apollo's alignment switch claim sounds genuine

AL sama

Red Haired
Not at all. What I said is actually a given don't you think?

It's perfectly fine to take your word for it but further down the line we'll need a fully explanation to add and correctly assess who's Town or not. Which includes, but is not limited to, your info. Witholding information is detrimental for Town, as you can see how exposing info (Apollo/Muugen) helps us in knowing player's alignment. With this said, and to repeat myself, for now it's fine to take your word for it.

Out of the top of my head.

Zolo and LM for reasons explained before.

Apollo and Muugen for the reasons explained this DP.

Would say Nessos is probably scum with his lack of involvement in the game.

What about yours?
if you can't read between line its not my fault

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Okay, I have stable wifi for 1-2h.

Just read the current page.

@Mashiro Blue I recommend you drop this. Al is Town. Thanks to him Tentei wasn‘t revived ffs and when he has a reason to not reveal anything, then that‘s because he has a damn reason.

Also @Kagurashii why Puppet Mafia GF and not God‘s Mafia? Are you perhaps God Mafia yourself and know he‘s not on your team?
I expected someone to make this reference. I'm glad you asked. The reason I think he's from the Puppet's team because he has been in chats with people and used that Bonehilda ability. He also claims to be a harem MC so what if he's actually making Puppets which is how he's expanding his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.