• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it not bother anyone that Baki was revived and not worst? Did I miss something? Also it seems as though he was revived with some restrictions so what was the point? When a player dies and come back to life I get skeptical. I need clarification on this.

Also I got wounded last DP. Surprised that someone went after me, then I was challenge to RPS.

My man knows scum when he sees scum :akaman:
No one claimed to super kill me and no one claimed to revive me, I need clarification also:feelsokeman:

Thinking more about it, now I wonder if Nessus is really scum, he survived a super kill yes, but shouldnt Blues kill show also on that wu, if Nessos was indeed guilty?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Blue's kill did not appear, this can mean that Nessos is not guilty/
where did blue's kill go?

surviving superkill isnt scummy on its own but usually means he's got a rly strong role

his gameplay isnt rly townie for me to give him benefit of doubt sooo

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
It seems I need to clarify what happened

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
can blue shoot dest then?

@Mashiro Blue do u know what happened to ur kill?

can u confirm if it failed on nessos its cuz he is not a killer, and not because he has a super bulletproof ?
Basically the following happened

Someone tried to kill [Secrets] which got redirected to a target of his choice which was Nessos.

Because of that my ability got messed up which I completely didn't agree to the way it was processed

After a private talk I was able to choose again so I chose you Ekko but from Muu's reaction I already knew that Nessos was in his team and he was the killer.

However it seems there was some messed up thing in the processing of actions which made Nessos dying a mistake, putting him back into the game as if he was never killed

But I couldn't take back my choice of targetting you which failed and I wanted to target Nessos again but wasn't allowed to.

Someone tried to kill [Secrets] which got redirected to a target of his choice which was Nessos.

Because of that my ability got messed up which I completely didn't agree to the way it was processed

After a private talk I was able to choose again so I chose you Ekko but from Muu's reaction I already knew that Nessos was in his team and he was the killer.

However it seems there was some messed up thing in the processing of actions which made Nessos dying a mistake, putting him back into the game as if he was never killed

But I couldn't take back my choice of targetting you which failed and I wanted to target Nessos again but wasn't allowed to.
If he survived a super he would have survived a normal one also, we are back on steep 1, nessos scum most likely.
And you confirmed that Ekkologix is not the killer from these 3.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
If he survived a super he would have survived a normal one also, we are back on steep 1, nessos scum most likely.
And you confirmed that Ekkologix is not the killer from these 3.
I *think* there's a possibilty that it was a one time protection but I have no way to confirm it.

If this wasn't the case I reckon I would've been allowed to change my target.

Plus the CL and Serial Killer didn't have a SBP so I don't think Nessos has one here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

lmfao

this at least confirms I'm not killer but we dont get to know for sure if its dest or nessos now. still leaning nessos lol

seems from what u r saying its nessos and he scum with muugen?

but where r u getting all this info from lol

also I'm dying with poison end of night. can someone help heal it or give me some gold to do so lol? look like scum is super butthurt :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.