Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And haven't scum been caught?

The thing is, you just ping me and then drop it. You have mentioned me now a few times commenting on my activity. If you really wanted me to do better, I'd expect you to try and light a bit more fire for me.

I think that maybe you have ulterior motives. You've played a solid game so far, but there's still something in my gut that doesn't sit right with you. I really just hope you're town here because in this game, scum Soul would really be a pain.
scum is being rekt currently. But what does that has to do with you though? As far as I am aware the amount of scum hunting was bare minimum. You just following around.

you make it seem that I ping you and I drop it like it’s a constant thing. At the beginning of the game we had our back and forth and ended at that. Then I think I pinged you once or twice for opinions and also to see what you up to. But I never started a case on you and then dropped off it? That’s simply not true.

For the fire part, I don’t know about you man but I been leaving nothing but fire behind my path. Path filled with burned scum. Maybe you can ignite your own fire? You also stated you gonna be more active the more into February we enter. So I am checking up on that.

What is the reason of that gut feeling stemming from?

and those reasons r mechanical or tmi? :wellwell:

ive just been poisoned lol. does any townie wanna claim that:kobeha:

I'm apparently scanned innocent by someone i scum read and alibaba can confirm i didn't do any kill so i get to troll how much i want now woooo

:joker:
No one scanned you innocent, why you taking that as facts? what ability was used? Who scanned you personally? I saw you talking to broki about it but nothing concrete here.

D3 VC #3 (Final Votecount)
Vote count 3 as of post 7936

Ekko: Muugen
Soulkiller: Muugen
Juliet: Muugen
Bakidou: Muugen
Muugen: Muugen > Flower
Gambit: Muugen
Psylocke: Muugen
Flower: Muugen > Nessos
Rottkins: Muugen
Random Asshole: Muugen
Kagurashii: Alwaysmind
Michelle: Muugen
Naomi: Muugen
Nessos: Muugen
T-Pein: Muugen > Nessos > Muugen
Ryu Kishi: Ekko
Underworld Broker: Nessos
Udell: Muugen
Worst: Muugen > Unvote > Nessos
Midnight Delight: Nessos

Muugen: 13
Nessos: 4
Flower/Ekko/Alwaysmind: 1

Let me know if I missed anything :sweat:

Fine 1 more on nesos please

@Fujishiro

Unvote

Vote Lynch Nesos
K but imma switch back to muugen

Vote lynch Nessos
Vote Lynch Nessos.

Needs to be at least three votes to count as a wagon, though.
I have to continue lynching scums.
I gain cash if I do.

Vote lynch Muugen

are dummies confirmed non town?

also why r we ignoring kagura again? was she cleared somehow?
Nope, she should of died D0 when she got lynched, if she is townie she is doing a horrible job. Trying to help out MUUGEN a confirmed scum and avoiding to vote him cause 'she owes him for not voting fort her' having empathy toward a scum who was taking advantage of the situation was cringe.

She did no scum hunting, she made a baseless scum read on me cause she never saw me as town, and has no interest in solving the game. Which makes me wonder her act she put up end of D0 wishing to survive and that she is sad that she will be lynched and not get to play seems like a load of fat BS right now. What did she do from the second chance in life handed to her? nothing she ended up helping scum lmao.

If Kag is townie here then she is on some heavy drug dosage.

Status
Not open for further replies.