Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it mine, did you role scum?

i gave it to charlie before when they claimed they got rb, from wave. not enough charlie got other shot from dummy abyss role.

i got put on council chat previous dayphase , and was challanged by scum or i wont be able to use my abilities for the whole phase.

do i need to explain to scum how my role works, or are you gonna whine because character i got is scum looking.

rej know i love horror stuff, so not surprised to see town horror.
Hmm I have you as a town read, hard to believe that valak would be town but whatever

It actually fits her character to be a cracked lookout lmao

Cause what raiden does most in the story is monitor the citizens of her country 24/7
i'm not saying it he can't be watcher,

what i'm saying it's bit too powerful to be town (add passive to tank superkills on top of that)

like, flavourwise Apollo's role made sense too

what i'm saying it's bit too powerful to be town (add passive to tank superkills on top of that)
Devils advocate now, but usually charas that survive SK are RC or RB for a cycle

Last weeb game we didn't have that and it was just impossible to kill some characters like Julius and Cell

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The Waves that brought the Calamity - Start of the Dark Age!

The Weebs expected their adventure to another world, to be more like a holiday visit. After just a few week and fights against multiple waves, the lush land they found during their arrival, has slowly turned into a bizarre wasteland. Giant machines, undeads and monsters are roaming the land and Weebs are left with just a few spare people and ressources. Their feigning of ignorance towards the calamities of this world have finally haunted every single one of them...!

The Waves have been unsucceeded once again. A global repercussions has been issued:
Players are not allowed to use their roles unless it is against the Waves of Calamity. Consider the roles disabled until the Waves have been pushed back. The punishment will run for two cycles, but people that participate in defeating a wave will unlock their role earlier.

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!
The Gods Mafia have superkilled @Mashiro Blue [???]!
The Puppets Mafia have killed @Worst [???]!

[Skeleton Maid] has been used on [???]
[3-Horse Mahai] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Salvador] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Contract] has been used on [???]
[Triumph] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Shrine Maiden] has been activated
[Soul Perception] has been used on [???]
[Scimitar] has been activated
[Trophy] has been used on [???]
[Tag Team] has been used on [???]
[Love Detective] has been used on [???] and [???]
[Scimitar] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Sakanade] has been activated
[The Vassal Mirror] has been used on [???]
[The Nun's Portrait] has been used on [???]
[The Ultimate Contract] has been activated
[Powerlift] has been used on [???]
[Janitor] has been used on [???]
[Former Offerings to a God] has been used on [???]

@SoulKiller [???] has been superkilled!
@Kobe has subbed in for @Flower
@Pot Goblin has subbed in for @Ryu Kishi

Day 4 has started! You have ~48 hours to discuss and decide on a lynch! Actions and votes lock after ~47 hours! You may vote for an early end, preferable before the 24 hour mark. More WU's inc.
<<<COUNTDOWN!>>>

Also I once again wanna apologize for my slacky hosting. This been a damn rough one lol. As an apology I will reward you with insights into the fully unlocked Total Isekai Store! Maybe it will create new drives for you to aim for something.

Thanks for the game :sweat:

Or is it?

it mine, did you role scum?

i gave it to charlie before when they claimed they got rb, from wave. not enough charlie got other shot from dummy abyss role.

i got put on council chat previous dayphase , and was challanged by scum or i wont be able to use my abilities for the whole phase.

do i need to explain to scum how my role works, or are you gonna whine because character i got is scum looking.

rej know i love horror stuff, so not surprised to see town horror.
Where were you when I thought i got it from Flower for entire cycle? :s

Devils advocate now, but usually charas that survive SK are RC or RB for a cycle

Last weeb game we didn't have that and it was just impossible to kill some characters like Julius and Cell
I mean, it's not just this. It's Tentei all over again.

> survives superkill with no drawbacks,
> busted ultra watcher every cycle I assume (since he used it asap),
> false watcher results,
> this whole "what's happening except i already know what's happening" thing from earlier,
> one of 3 killers.

Like we have 5 separate reasons to lynch Nessos. I'd need someone slip or get publicly outed to move that vote.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw, friendly reminder, i'm targetting manipulative wave, so just 3 more people needed there

psychic from what i remember targets creative wave, so 3 more people there

in case some people forgot about these

i mean, you're outed tracker basically, you can as well just say what you know
i can do manipulative or protective

kagura said shes doing protective

Where were you when I thought i got it from Flower for entire cycle? :s

I mean, it's not just this. It's Tentei all over again.

> survives superkill with no drawbacks,
> busted ultra watcher every cycle I assume (since he used it asap),
> false watcher results,
> this whole "what's happening except i already know what's happening" thing from earlier,
> one of 3 killers.

Like we have 5 separate reasons to lynch Nessos. I'd need someone slip or get publicly outed to move that vote.
question is, why would i hint it out in the open to scum. like you said it was protect ability. you asking then later baki.

:ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.