• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagurashii and Ekko are open scumming now. Confirmed.

I will throw in RA and Dest as teammates.
Definitely not mates with them.

Vote Kagu

Feeling worse and worse about this slot. Survived two lynches. Is making tons of money. Has access to a super kill this late in the game. Doesn't seem to be slowing town. This is turning into a dangerous slot.

My response to Ultra was a hypothetical. I did not target anyone last night. I asked Ultra why he assumed seeing me target Broki had to be something negative. I'm asking him how a visit to Broki would somehow trump the three checks I have on me. Even though I didn't target anyone last night, he says I simply visited Broki, not what I did, not that I did something, just that I targeted Broki. So why is he trying to use that as a smoking gun?
Uh it's a smoking gun because you're saying you didn't and on top of that refuse to claim.

Uh it's a smoking gun because you're saying you didn't and on top of that refuse to claim.
Ultra, I could have easily come out with some ability that was beneficial to Broki here. In a SRM game, you know for sure your ability wasn't fucked with? Or maybe, just maybe, you're making shit up. I don't know what kind of answer here would even please you. Seems like you're content to just say I visited Broki and pin me as scum without doing any additional thinking. Seems pretty fucking lazy.

Please tell me how. It really seems you're starting to reach for straws.
Well she and I had a chat together last night and I liked some of what she had to say, at least. Would like her to explain her four way ability usage and her fat stacks of cash but from where I'm sitting, better standing than you. Cautious you've seen an opening and you're trying to use her as an out right now

Well she and I had a chat together last night and I liked some of what she had to say, at least. Would like her to explain her four way ability usage and her fat stacks of cash but from where I'm sitting, better standing than you. Cautious you've seen an opening and you're trying to use her as an out right now
Who are you referring to here?

Ultra, I could have easily come out with some ability that was beneficial to Broki here. In a SRM game, you know for sure your ability wasn't fucked with? Or maybe, just maybe, you're making shit up. I don't know what kind of answer here would even please you. Seems like you're content to just say I visited Broki and pin me as scum without doing any additional thinking. Seems pretty fucking lazy.
Actually, I'm not sure you can "easily" just lie here, because all actions are shown in WU's. First of all your lie would demand some sort of proof. Secondly you could use WU manipulation or something, as scum. But if you claim, you're not just subject to scrutiny here but in all other WU's in the game, and maybe you got something you'd prefer not to explain. That's kind of what I have left to assume here because you've been so stalwart in not saying shit. I have thought about it, and that's exactly why I can't fathom much of an explanation that isnt you being scum, at least when you're giving me nothing to work with.

I mean seriously, you try coming up with something. What's your explanation for what I'm doing here or why I got you visiting her?

Actually, I'm not sure you can "easily" just lie here, because all actions are shown in WU's. First of all your lie would demand some sort of proof. Secondly you could use WU manipulation or something, as scum. But if you claim, you're not just subject to scrutiny here but in all other WU's in the game, and maybe you got something you'd prefer not to explain. That's kind of what I have left to assume here because you've been so stalwart in not saying shit. I have thought about it, and that's exactly why I can't fathom much of an explanation that isnt you being scum, at least when you're giving me nothing to work with.

I mean seriously, you try coming up with something. What's your explanation for what I'm doing here or why I got you visiting her?
How can you say in the same breath that I would need proof but could have also just manipulated the WU. If you're going to entertain that I can just manipulate the WU, then there's never going to be an answer here that satisfies you. You want me to explain something I literally cannot explain and you seem happy to just come to the wrong conclusion and be stubborn about it. Please tell me how an apparent visit to Broki (which I didn't do) somehow cancels the checks on me. Please explain me how THREE checks on me have been wrong then. Please fathom that.

How can you say in the same breath that I would need proof but could have also just manipulated the WU. If you're going to entertain that I can just manipulate the WU, then there's never going to be an answer here that satisfies you. You want me to explain something I literally cannot explain and you seem happy to just come to the wrong conclusion and be stubborn about it. Please tell me how an apparent visit to Broki (which I didn't do) somehow cancels the checks on me. Please explain me how THREE checks on me have been wrong then. Please fathom that.
I think I explained it pretty well - maybe you could lie, and maybe you could even cover that lie in a single write up, but maybe you cannot explain some of your previous actions under scrutiny. You're doing some serious gymnastics just to not fucking claim here, and it's obviously not the time for that shot, so you're scum.

I think I explained it pretty well - maybe you could lie, and maybe you could even cover that lie in a single write up, but maybe you cannot explain some of your previous actions under scrutiny. You're doing some serious gymnastics just to not fucking claim here, and it's obviously not the time for that shot, so you're scum.
We know all the roles in this game, Ultra, you can't figure out who I am by now?

Way to dodge you trying to explain how three checks on me have been wrong. Can't explain that eh? 'B-but X visited Broki with an unknown ability, he must be scum!' Please tell me how a supposed visit to Broki is the smoking gun against three checks. I'll wait. If you can't explain how three checks on me are wrong, then I guess we're done talking.

We know all the roles in this game, Ultra, you can't figure out who I am by now?

Way to dodge you trying to explain how three checks on me have been wrong. Can't explain that eh? 'B-but X visited Broki with an unknown ability, he must be scum!' Please tell me how a supposed visit to Broki is the smoking gun against three checks. I'll wait. If you can't explain how three checks on me are wrong, then I guess we're done talking.
Yeah, checks never fail on scum for any reason. My bad!

I find it a lot easier to explain how you could be invest immune scum than I do seeing your absolute blustering here. I mean we're possibly close to lylo, you're the lead wagon, and you *still* won't claim. It's much easier to assume you're lying.

Yeah, checks never fail on scum for any reason. My bad!

I find it a lot easier to explain how you could be invest immune scum than I do seeing your absolute blustering here. I mean we're possibly close to lylo, you're the lead wagon, and you *still* won't claim. It's much easier to assume you're lying.
Except me being invest immune does not explain away my checks. If this is the amount of reading you're going to do while subbing into this game, I guess we're done talking.

X passed 3 alignment checks but he didn't pass the vibe check. Sad!
So instead of trying to explain why the three checks are invalid on me, you make a joke. You're right, we are close to LYLO, but out of the two of us, it seems like only one of us is trying to make a desperate push to the finish line.

Status
Not open for further replies.