• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i might have hinted too much at it when i said "i can clear myself if town messes up"

probably why im rolecrushed here. also im pushing kagura

if someone can heal that wud be appreciated

Can anyone tell me how AM got lynched? I iso him and saw his claim. Did he lie about his claim or did he get lynched for submitting that scummy ability. I remember that's what he has been getting scum read for a long time.

jokes on scum i didnt do shit this cycle and dont have much left either. its soo obvious kagura is scum shes doing so much and not getting touched by them

I'll claim here in case i get shot or townie is somehow mislynched today and im rolecrushed and unable to use it, even tho i may be able to do next day when flip is revealed.

i have the EVC ability to start the night lynch if a townie is lynched. took it from WU. i couldnt use it cuz we have been on point with all lynches.

@Charlie
@Midnight Delight
@Underworld Broker
@Reborn
@Kobe
@Kagurashii
@Random Asshole
etc..
What dis?

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you mean here by the RA result on Kagura and double super kill? What result did he get on her?
RA saw kagura do like bunch of actions last night

and she superkilled mich and rott today. shes denying the rott kill but only she had enough money to buy the item, and only her was super apparently. reborn has enough money but didn't it buy it cuz its regular kill

Can anyone tell me how AM got lynched? I iso him and saw his claim. Did he lie about his claim or did he get lynched for submitting that scummy ability. I remember that's what he has been getting scum read for a long time.
Rottkins used an archangel ability, shot him and then he still was kicking.

Emil

Certified Memelord
fuji created an ability for EVC that allows a night lynch if a townie got mislynched

i have that ability

combined with my night chat item if a townie is lynched i can easily create a mini night chat and a night lynch

i hinted too much at it accidently which got me fked up now even tho im mostly vanilla

shud clue u in im getting rolecrushed but kagura who can kill twice and cop twice is not

u saw me talk about being able to clear myself if town messed up earlier i thought u understood what i meant cuz u didn't ask me more. r u feigning ignorance here

fuji created an ability for EVC that allows a night lynch if a townie got mislynched

i have that ability

combined with my night chat item if a townie is lynched i can easily create a mini night chat and a night lynch

i hinted too much at it accidently which got me fked up now even tho im mostly vanilla

shud clue u in im getting rolecrushed but kagura who can kill twice and cop twice is not

u saw me talk about being able to clear myself if town messed up earlier i thought u understood what i meant cuz u didn't ask me more. r u feigning ignorance here
I didn't read the thread so I just didn't know what ability you were talking about or why it cleared you.

Kag mentioned something about not being able to buy two shots earlier, is that true or no?

Rottkins used an archangel ability, shot him and then he still was kicking.
That is Blue's ability. When Blue used that ability he clarified that when the kill fails it means that person is not a killer. Reading through AM iso I saw he claimed hider and hid behind Ekko and I'm assuming the timing of his claim looked convenient.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't read the thread so I just didn't know what ability you were talking about or why it cleared you.

Kag mentioned something about not being able to buy two shots earlier, is that true or no?
normally u shudnt buy 2 shots, but shes a trader role that specializes in making money. i could easily see her having a passive that allows her to buy an item twice, or simply buy one last night and one today

none else nearly had enough gold to buy it, and its not only the buying that's incriminating, its the fact that both shots were super. if someone else bought the item and used it, it wud appear as kagura doing the super kill and someone else doing a regular kill

Emil

Certified Memelord
That is Blue's ability. When Blue used that ability he clarified that when the kill fails it means that person is not a killer. Reading through AM iso I saw he claimed hider and hid behind Ekko and I'm assuming the timing of his claim looked convenient.
forgot AM even claimed that

what's ur PoE rn

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
normally u shudnt buy 2 shots, but shes a trader role that specializes in making money. i could easily see her having a passive that allows her to buy an item twice, or simply buy one last night and one today

none else nearly had enough gold to buy it, and its not only the buying that's incriminating, its the fact that both shots were super. if someone else bought the item and used it, it wud appear as kagura doing the super kill and someone else doing a regular kill
And now you are making random theories about my role.

Typical Ekko spewing nonsense spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.