• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The ability activated. AM is basically the perfect fall guy.
the ability doesn't have a target on the WU. just says activated

if its on AM it fit soo perfectly lol

but then it means 4 scum left the fk

im reading almost every1 town rn

maybe they used it and wanted to flip someone else but AM got lynched

this is lowkey bastard. if i make ability like this i'd have it revert any miller caused by it after the role dies

What are your thoughts about several abilities failing on you and you still haven't claimed?
Abilities don't fail one me. I am starting to get tired of players saying actions fail on me and they don't. I'm the one who has been roleblocking Muugen two days in a row. He said his action failed on me and Ekko and he even admitted his abilities were not showing up in the wu.

the ability doesn't have a target on the WU. just says activated

if its on AM it fit soo perfectly lol

but then it means 4 scum left the fk

im reading almost every1 town rn

maybe they used it and wanted to flip someone else but AM got lynched

this is lowkey bastard. if i make ability like this i'd have it revert any miller caused by it after the role dies
Don't play dumb. Read the ability, it goes to whoever dies next automatically. He was the only person to flip Blue. We got bastarded. Unless Michelle's flip was altered this way on purpose. But then we are entering Kekkoyomi territory

Don't play dumb. Read the ability, it goes to whoever dies next automatically. He was the only person to flip Blue. We got bastarded. Unless Michelle's flip was altered this way on purpose. But then we are entering Kekkoyomi territory

i mean, it says "psychosis was used on ???", so i assume they do have to pick target

Emil

Certified Memelord
or tpein/rottkins flipping blue we'll see

AM's role looks soo real i dont want to belive it. it also matches his EVC submission and play style

With that kind of Junko ability that just appeared now, i dont see how it's not scummy.
i mean, what's more scummy is not ability itself, but choice of people

reborn - himself, sure
kobe - reborn's spot was vouching for kobe's spot saying they're millers, so this is reborn's ally
ub - literally flipped town
charlie - town read by like everyone and their mother, with stuff to back it uo
ultra - caught dest and ussop in lie

so where's scum? who do you think he wants to kill here? basically he put there person he vouch for and 3 strongest town reads in the game knowning that someone will die

he was willing to off juliet earlier - why there's no juliet?

Emil

Certified Memelord
dest and ekko are given

reborn and kobe maybe
i hope tpein's role flips i think it has to do with why yall results on me r so wrong

did anything bad happen to u or kobe last night? i didn't visit u, but if ultra is redirected to someone maybe that person did. or maybe the results r all giga randomized.

i could just claim vising u if i did. i just didnt

and i could just clai visiting dest with a harmful action lol

i didn't visit any of these. just targeted waves which is confirmed by the waves succeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.