Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
she could just delete the image

we wouldnt be having this convo if the game was not this infuriating and bastardy

and im not even blaming the host errors or whatever. he was busy and all so i understand that

but i completely lost it when rej said that tpeins ability is an outplay or counter play to us

did he also say saving kagura day 0 was a counter play or some shit related to the flavor

like he said why r we trying to lynch shield hero or something

???

im sorry excuse me for not thinking a townie who we mislynxh day 0 and day 5 survives both then kills one of us BECUAE A DUMMY ROLE randomly makes her super

geezuz man that tilted me so hard
You keep making this about the game when I've told you, in private, just a few hours ago, that that doesn't make your conduct acceptable. You, fresh off this conversation (and having accepted that your conduct was poor), proceeded to accuse a host of lying to you instead of accepting that your action just didn't work for some viable reason. I'm especially harsh here because, unlike Kobe, I know that you know better, and your behaviour is personally very disappointing.

Uhhhh okay, not a single mislynch and we still lost. Oh whelp.

I’ll post my thoughts later or possibly tomorrow. I got targeted by 3 super kills, first one baki got the fall for me due to my Sando ability. Second super kill I redirected it to Nessos (this was before blue posted his results ) and then got super poisoned and super killed. Sucks but whatever.

I am happy with my reads, was on scum all game and created the pathway for town victory. Just rip. Oh well.

I thought it was pretty obvious Juliet and Michelle were scum. Ekko and X, it’s funny I was pushing/questioning both of them before I got axed lol. As I said ekko way of handling muugen slot was scummy as hell.

For context, the extent of my flaming was "dumb" - you responded by calling me a "retard". So there are escalation levels here, and you don't exactly have a moral highground, or even really a highground. The fact that you don't even really seem to be aware of why your conduct was unacceptable gives me the impression that you'll be receiving more strikes in short order, but I hope not. For future awareness, claiming that the hosts are lying to ruin your team's chances is, at best, poor sportsmanship, and likely to earn a strike when coupled with the complete lack of respect you displayed over these last 30 hours. I mean, you know it's not right, that's why you wanted to brush it all away after the game, but I've held others to this standard, so it's only fair I do so here too.
No, re-writing how the events happened is not flying. You were flat out hostile towards me when I was just asking a question to Rej why Tentei had the same color as our faction. This was a valid question and I asked it to the mod of the game. You came all of a sudden saying "pointless question. Move on" when it was not pointless and you called me dumb when I tried to explain you that there was a mistake in the OP. You started this. Don't act like you can just bait and switch and look like you are such a model person. You are not. You acted very poorly and unprofessionally for a moderator and you should be called out for it. Whether I flamed you back or did anything else is not important, I will claim those. You should too.

And the fact that you just gave 1-hour ban on chat for just asking questions switched the "mode" in me. You don't deserve to call yourself a mod. You are just a bully with a stick.

almost forgot rej royally bailed out loss when he announced the superkill that was supposed to fail while announcing the role at the same time.

ruined anyone claiming who the kill came from to begin with and just utterly turned me off from playing another one of your games - rats as well I appreciate you stepping up and finally laying off the easy peasy treatment everyone’s been getting but having us not talk til we found a sub was so infuriating and waiting for a sub for mango was just the absolute worst cause everyone was reading him scum then his sudden disappearance tacked on that the only reason I stayed in the game so long was cause I Was trying to give my squad any hope to potentially win the game someone how hoping a fuse between the teams was a thing that could at least make up for all the shit end of the sticks I had this game.

officially last weebs I’ll ever play.
Yo cmon we need to play at least one weebs where I have no pr kek

rng / things not in our control

lets start by... why did kagura randomly get super and kill Mich??

why did waves randomly decide to make us not faction kill n4?? why r we being punished more than town

why does a player who didnt play good day 0 gets to survive lynch not once but twice with things outside of town control. do u thibk mislynches grow on trees? how is town getting rewarded for being mislycbhd??

why did the shop randomly decide to become expensive when we were aboit to poison town

why did kobes passive randomly decide to not give him more money from top 6 after inflation happen when we were told it would

why does tpeins ability activates n6 and reveals that AM is town. also the 10th townie died n5 not d6. why does it bypass super immunity to preventative abilities. if it disable the ashen gun why doesnt it notifies us. like where is the counterplay to that if our superkiller role was dead??

i have more list on my PC i was keeping track of. will have to go home and see it
yawn spare me your cry fest - I was outed by my won ability because rion and apollo are both incompetent players while rej royally fucked Watson who was the only other player I could’ve counted on. Then superkilled another member when they weren’t even supposed to die which ultimately just delayed their death.

stfu I’m so sick and tired of every single game I have to hear you and flower constantly crying. Stop fucking playing or go play somewhere else it’s fucking annoying at this point.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway thanks for the game @Rej @Ratchet. I've been doing a lot of pissing about getting shafted but I don't really care so much from the game/host side of things as I do watching the scum faction I slammed like a sack of potatoes start crying that they didn't have enough tools at their disposal 😭
I actually agree that you didn't have much of a chance. I wasn't even aware of that role becoming Serial (was probably lost in the PM Rej had pregame). You had a good effort here, and deserved the MVP nod.

Lol we had none of that except the death miller. The kills we used came all from creative ability combos the hosts never even considered before. Like me getting the poison Udell paid money for for free by using Reborn‘s copy ability and then turning it super.

How did you like my poison btw @SoulKiller ? Next time you should be careful around flowers. Some poison when you get to close to them.
I was weaker than an individual member of your faction, let's be real here.

Lol we had none of that except the death miller. The kills we used came all from creative ability combos the hosts never even considered before. Like me getting the poison Udell paid money for for free by using Reborn‘s copy ability and then turning it super.

How did you like my poison btw @SoulKiller ? Next time you should be careful around flowers. Some poison when you get to close to them.
Does not matter, it didn’t even proc since I was super killed instead. I was right about you. Scum lol.

"You failed. Just as you have failed everyone in your life."
You are Valak! (Isekai Town)
(Series: The Conjuring)
Arsenal:
[Nun's Cloth] -
Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [8-shots]

Passives:
[The Nun] -
Valak first manifests itself into it's notorious nun form, where it can stalk people, going unnoticed. You are undetectable.
-----[The Crooked Man][unlocks once 5 townies have fallen] - Valak loses the previous ability, but now appears as The Crooked Man. For each fallen townie upon transformation, take an item or ability.
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Valak crosses reality and shows the people it's true form. Turn into a Serial Killer and gain a bulletproof vest.
[Horror] - Valak's presence defines pure horror, to the point where it's horror drives people to suicide. Whenever a player visits you consecutively, roleblock them.

Actives:
[The Nun's Portrait] -
Valak can for example use portraits of it's nun appearance to enter the realm of humans and trap people. Place a portrait at a targets location and await it's effects:
1st cycle: Watch your target that night. 2nd cycle: Track your target that night. [3-shots]
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] -
Additionally wound your target during the second night. Restore all shots of [The Nun's Portrait].
[Stalking Horror] - Valak will naturally stalk it's target, once it has locked on a prey it will never let go of it. Heal all your targets status ailments that phase and start to stalk it. If you ever use it on the same target again: Track them that phase. [1 cycle cooldown]
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] -
Instead of tracking, Superkill your target and steal their items. Also remove the cooldown of [Stalking Horror].
[True Horror][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Spread your true horror across the whole game thread! Disable all protective abilities that cycle, even if they are super modified. You will win all RPS that cycle. Only your vote will count for that cycle. This ability is gilded and can't be restored. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.
Hidden Wincon - Kill All.
I see your bastard role and I raise you mine!

''Time is a tangled web. Try not to dwell on all the loose ends.''

You are Nozdormu!
[Passive - Aspect of the Bronze Dragonflight] Chosen by the titans themselves as the guardian of time, Nozdormu holds incredible sway over the events of Azeroth, and has 2 vote power to show it.
---Metallic Scales--- His empowerment by titanic blessings gives Nozdormu extraordinary toughness, thus he is super-bulletproof.

[Passive - The Timeless One] Nozdormu is tasked with ensuring that the flow of time occurs normally, without interruption, and that events happen as they are fated. His actions will always have first priority and his actions cannot be delayed.

[Passive - Cavern of Time] Those who venture into the Cavern of Time rarely emerge unchanged. Some age, while others turn so youthful they are but infants. The first non hostile player that visits him in a cycle will have an X-Shot refilled. The first anti-town player that visits him will lose one shot of an X-Shot.

[Passive - Secluded] Nozdormu emerges only infrequently when events require his direct presence, as such he is a loner and can’t be aided by other players.

[Passive - The End of Time] Redacted.

[Active - Just in Time] It is not at all uncommon for Nozdormu to intervene just before disaster strikes. He can protect a player from harmful actions for a cycle.

[Active - Time Heals All Wounds] Even the greatest suffering can be alleviated by the passage of time. Nozdormu can bend time around a player each cycle to accelerate their healing, curing them of any negative effects afflicting them.

[Active - Back to the Future] Nozdormu can send a player forward in time, unlocking their full potential. He will unlock all of his targets locked abilities. [1-Shot]

[Active - Time Stops For Me] Nozdormu is never short on time. If he deems it necessary he can stop the flow of time itself, putting a hold on all actions until he decides to release them. [1-Shot] Maximum hold is 1 phase.

[Active - Turn Back the Pendulum] Once during the game, if Nozdormu is unsatisfied with how the day is shaping out, he may rewind it prior to the actions being locked, resetting the day phase and undoing all actions that took place. Must be used before D4. If Nozdormu dies before using it, then this ability will be given to a random town player as an item called the "Hourglass of Time".

[Active - Your Parents Never Met] When you're the master of time killing someone is entirely unnecessary. You can simply make it so that they never were. Nozdormu can game removes a player for as long as he is still alive. [1-Shot]

Wincon: Help town win the game. But don't break time doing it.

You are Murozond!

[Passive - Infinite Wyrm] Has 3 vote power.
---Obsidian Scales--- Super-bullet proof.

[Passive - Harbinger of the End] His actions will always have first priority and his actions cannot be delayed.

[Passive - Corrosion of Time] Any player that visits Murozond will lose an X-Shot.

[Passive - Incurable Madness] Can’t be aided by other players.

[Active - Stasis] Protects himself from all actions for a cycle. [1-Shot]

[Active - Time Acceleration] Kill a player.
---Aged to Dust--- Superkill a player [1-Shot]

[Active - Chronosphere] Become a nexus for a cycle. [1-Shot], cannot be used in conjunction with Time acceleration or Break the Pendulum.

[Active - Time Bows To Me] Puts a hold on all actions until Murozond decides to release them. [1-Shot]

[Active - Break the Pendulum] When activated, all of the abilities that happened that day will be RNG’d to new targets at the end of the cycle, changing the events of that day. [1-Shot]

[Active - Your Parents Never Were] Game removes a player for as long as Murozond is still alive. [1-Shot]

Wincon: Eliminate everyone.

New shiny!
@Ratchet @Underworld Broker @Flower @MUUGEN @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SoulKiller

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok this one is fair. It was the super saiyan dummy and it landed on Kagura.

Everyone was told their roles were blocked for a cycle that day, it fucked over town more then you guys btw.

Shield hero passive was a bit op I will agree, town has a tendency to pile votes on a player and Kagu managed to survive that way. Id argue that this game had a distinct lack of vigs and she wouldve gotten vigged sooner rather than go through another lynch. But yeah this one is tricky. I wouldnt say it made her unlynchable though since she could be lynched through plurality.

I believe it was annouced very early on that the shop prices will raise, this was just a coincidence. Not RNG.

Idk about this but again this isnt RNG.

When did Pein reveal AM was town? And again this isnt RNG.

Again, not RNG.

It was meant to counter faction kills, also super kills go through it which is why Pein died and Ultra didnt. Again this isnt RNG.

Basically the only thing you can argue was RNG was the two dummy roles. Nothing else was RNG. And one of those RNG roles actually helped you win in that it revived Michelle.
these r rng/things outside our control and outside town control. random game mechanics happening around

the waves were also purely RNG. sometimes when we have communicative abilities we get an investigative wave. sometimes we get preventative abilities we get manipulative wave. its all RNG. the gold from waves and the rolecrush it causes if it fails is game changing. this is game changing RNG mechanic

town got their role blocked but could still lynch

we got our role blocked BUT could not factional kill.. why???? just why?? a mountainous game still has factional kills. why r the waves protown there? id take this every day in the week.

imagine 8 cycles of town having lynch and mafia cant night kill

look at me again and tell me town got more fked up by it than us. tell me. wud it be town or scum favored if all 8 cycles had no abilities and not night kill but had a lynch

mich wudnt of died to begin with if it wasnt for the RNG. at this point we arent even playing the game ffs. the game is playing itself

imagine if i get lynched day 0 and get the shield hero shit. how butthurt would town be if i kept surviving lynches

tpein didnt reveal AM. tpeins role activated even tho odd udell baki and AM didnt flip yet. heck AM flipped purple

that role basically confirms they were town for him. that shud never be a thing

Emil

Certified Memelord
also please tell me how the shop got expensive. which townie put 222,000 in it?

@Charlie are u the one who put 222000 in the interest fund?

whoever put that money is my vote for town MVP

he raised the shop and cucked us from poisoning town

i see u mentioned as town MVP. im gna assume u did it.

if no townie did it then i eagrely need an explaination for how the store suddenly got 10 times expensive

@Kagurashii & @Underworld Broker i hd your backs throughout it all. sorry town is just dense.

@Naomi i didn’t pocket you I just had a ick you weren’t fully town - if you were unaware your gameplay felt off from the start. turned out you were “indie” in the end it’s what I felt like you played like more than as a townie.

& kagu I appreciate you having my back til the end.
i had no idea i was indie till odd died(survivor indie i was told)

my mood was already bad from the start, as i already mention to ekko earlier in game, had nothing to do with my town role. think long break is good or just not play at all. weebs never again.

I was weaker than an individual member of your faction, let's be real here.
I was outed scum D0, then had an unhealable wound D1 and was half dead for 3 whole cycles and turned things around hard all while I had no internet connection for a good while, managed the team in the chat and did most of the actions with Jules helping. You just subbed in when the game was basically done. There are enough ways with dummy roles and waves for you to get stronger after a few phases.

Uhhhh okay, not a single mislynch and we still lost. Oh whelp.

I’ll post my thoughts later or possibly tomorrow. I got targeted by 3 super kills, first one baki got the fall for me due to my Sando ability. Second super kill I redirected it to Nessos (this was before blue posted his results ) and then got super poisoned and super killed. Sucks but whatever.

I am happy with my reads, was on scum all game and created the pathway for town victory. Just rip. Oh well.

I thought it was pretty obvious Juliet and Michelle were scum. Ekko and X, it’s funny I was pushing/questioning both of them before I got axed lol. As I said ekko way of handling muugen slot was scummy as hell.
Yeah you called out Dest on his apathy right before you got clocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.