• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro I'm slowly coming around to a town lean on you and you have been game solving which is what I expect and remember of town you and you have some insightful posts.
Yeh that ussop role he dug up made tentei look silly.
They aren't aligned 100%.
Also if he hadn't pulled that he would allow tentai to push that lame case on me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Tentei is dodging kekko.
Afraid he is gonna make potato fries out of him

Kekko is slick.
do u remmeber tentei giving any scum reads?

why he voting u cuz of ur claim if he has any scum reads?

fuji also proved him wrong that this conditional Miller was seen before as town

tentei so deep in the tunnel cant go back

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
any names?

do u not sus him because he is been active or tone? muugen was only active when we forced him to be by voting him. id say the vote worked
I’ve been active the entirety of this dp it had nothing to do with you “forcing” me I wasn’t even on the forum to begin with….. :seriously:
why arent u voting muugen

didnt u want it earlier

u arent even interacting with him
interesting I could’ve sworn we’ve had some post to each other..

but you’re caught up and read all that right?

all I’ve heard from you this round is your continuous spouting off made up bullshit that someone has said or done.

& what your vote worked in bringing out my spite voters and scum. all your begging and advocating has better you 5 votes from sigi who’s never liked me, indigo who admitted to spiting me, pein who’s always just a little shit with me, udell and rott for no reason.

good job ekko.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ve been active the entirety of this dp it had nothing to do with you “forcing” me I wasn’t even on the forum to begin with….. :seriously:

interesting I could’ve sworn we’ve had some post to each other..

but you’re caught up and read all that right?

all I’ve heard from you this round is your continuous spouting off made up bullshit that someone has said or done.

& what your vote worked in bringing out my spite voters and scum. all your begging and advocating has better you 5 votes from sigi who’s never liked me, indigo who admitted to spiting me, pein who’s always just a little shit with me, udell and rott for no reason.

good job ekko.
wats ur read of rion

No Muugen has 6 votes bro.
this is why I told you go back and read. You are showing me you haven't. I changed my vote. I am gonna say this, if you are gonna tell me to go back and read when I ask you to repeat stuff for me and you tell me to go read. I expect the same from you. Now, this is really my last post: it is 2am est I got to get up at 7am. Goodnight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this is why I told you go back and read. You are showing me you haven't. I changed my vote. I am gonna say this, if you are gonna tell me to go back and read when I ask you to repeat stuff for me and you tell me to go read. I expect the same from you. Now, this is really my last post: it is 2am est I got to get up at 7am. Goodnight.
read this

vote lynch tentei

go sleep with that giving u night mares

beware i may CFD you tonight

Bro what? This is the vote you edited:

> Rottkins > AL sama > Bakidou > Udell > Bakidou
Lord Tentei > Muugen > - t-pein
Ariess > Nessos
Soulkiller > Naomi > Fujishiro > Juliet
Naomi > Soulkiller > Udell
Indigo > Muugen > - Muugen
MitchMatch
> MangoSenpai > T-Pein
Fujishiro > MitchMatch > - > Bakidou
Ekkologix > Bakidou > Muugen
MangoSenpai
> MitchMatch
Muugen > AL sama > T-Pein
Kagurashii > AL sama
Rottkins > Muugen
Bakidou
> T-Pein
Underworld Broker > Gambit
Random Asshole > Muugen
Udell
> Muugen
T-Pein
> Muugen
He has 6 votes lol, I did miss your Pein vote though thanks for that.

Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.