Powers & Abilities WG members will always be the WG members!

Your favorite WG member

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah but he was also using his hybrid mode with his weapon meanwhile Page One casually sent RS Sanji flying despite RS Sanji trying to block his attack. The fact that Sanji felt pain even with his RS clearly highlights Page One's power.
I guess you could say Page1 has more raw power in regular attacks.But that doesn’t mean much when X Drake has stronger attacks

They’re a great group of characters with unique skill sets and personalities, the manga is much better off with them in it. Some of you just get too caught up in powers scaling so you downplay any of them as soon as they take damage.

My favourites are Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law and Capone.

Being a member of the WG guarantees less than some argued for in the past. With a couple of exceptions, i'd favor King and Queen for example in a fight against most members of the WG as things stand.

Apoo is fine strength wise, the initial spoilers painted him in a worse light than the actual chapter. You can't even say he fought Zoro in this one. He was holding his own against X Drake and got cut down by Zoro while busy with the opponent that was pressuring him at the time.