[FNZ] Role Madness WG Memes Mafia - Boys Vs Girls Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Charlie

my pregame guess got 66.67% of the roles right meaning i guessed 18/27 roles correctly
somehow my np1 guess was 69% correct and the closest to that percentage im getting is 18/26 which is 69.23%

i had charlie as mafia/mafia in my first guess and in my second i had him as town/town and thats the only change i made yet it results in 18 correct both times meaning i had to have gotten one correct and one wrong...

idk maybe im wrong, mostly relying on math here ;-;

r any of u good at math? ekko says the percent was between 68% and 69% and that it rounded to 69% but my brain too dumb to figure out what divided by what gets to that amount

he said he didnt divide by 27 the second time bc ppl died by that time
i tried with 26 originally but the closest was slightly above 69% as seen a couple posts above^
25 roles (the one that makes the most sense since pero and tac's primaries died by then) results in exact percentages (closest being 17/25 = 68%... which cant be it since ekko wouldve said 68% not 69% and he even reconfirmed 69%)
24 roles if we count worst's np1 death doesnt work either

Rej

Year of the black beard!
r any of u good at math? ekko says the percent was between 68% and 69% and that it rounded to 69% but my brain too dumb to figure out what divided by what gets to that amount

he said he didnt divide by 27 the second time bc ppl died by that time
i tried with 26 originally but the closest was slightly above 69% as seen a couple posts above^
25 roles (the one that makes the most sense since pero and tac's primaries died by then) results in exact percentages (closest being 17/25 = 68%... which cant be it since ekko wouldve said 68% not 69% and he even reconfirmed 69%)
24 roles if we count worst's np1 death doesnt work either
You overthinking it, its Ekko...there are no logics.
Its a confused people thing kek. Maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.