[FNZ] Role Madness WG Memes Mafia - Boys Vs Girls Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think i will play a similar type game like this in future, everyone against each other etc, then knowing who protected, and know one can win together it seems?

also not just girls either slacking.

nope i am still the towniest town. :endthis:
Godmommie is a town role, a town role that's been reviving Mafia for some unfathomable reason

wait but boys are being revived to, not just girls?

so there boy reviver to.
That's the Jin Woo role, as Juliet explained before. Big difference between that role and the Godmommie role

Godmommie role doesn't have any limits on number of revives, revival eligilibilty or even alignment of revived player. Zemmi role is as loose as a goose

@Joygirl In reference to your previous question, I think T-Pein is a good shout.
Well it fundamentally isn't Mafia, so I'm not even sure what purpose the Day Phase is supposed to serve.
If the Boys had actively played it, then the possibility never would have been considered. But yes, there is no reason to participate in this nonsense.
These tags worked.
Not a single post related to game solving. Ratchet you should actually leave and not come back

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have questions like why was your primary role protected last night?
That question should go to me.
Because I dont know who is in our team and who isnt. Because there is like 30 people in our DM because Ekko invited dead users and whatever also for potential subs. And I randomly protect those who pop up in my mind. The funny thing is, I am telling 1000% the truth here.

Status
Not open for further replies.