WGARENA Onigashima Raid

Worst

Custom title
Dat Ryuma disrespect with just 4 stars though.

:gonope:
Yea i created them randomly for the most part xD if it gets interesting we can have nerfs / buffs / reworks to change the meta so it's different every time!

(Though Ryuma and Zoro are the two strongest cards lol they can only be matched by Kaido cuz he stops the ability but they overall get the highest attack with the ability xD even more than Roger / WB ( but they deal less damage so it's reasonable))

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yea i created them randomly for the most part xD if it gets interesting we can have nerfs / buffs / reworks to change the meta so it's different every time!

(Though Ryuma and Zoro are the two strongest cards lol they can only be matched by Kaido cuz he stops the ability but they overall get the highest attack with the ability xD even more than Roger / WB ( but they deal less damage so it's reasonable))
I need to actually properly read the abilities later lmao.

I've just ended up picking most of my faves.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He's the very first card i added and originally he had like 10 attack / 10 damage but i thought he was too op when i started adding the others and i nerfed him (probably too much compared to the others XD)
Cards balancing kinda sucks now i have to be honest xD
Lol, I’d say Akainu needs a buff at least. Aokiji and Kizaru are both better than him
Post automatically merged:

He's the very first card i added and originally he had like 10 attack / 10 damage but i thought he was too op when i started adding the others and i nerfed him (probably too much compared to the others XD)
Cards balancing kinda sucks now i have to be honest xD
Also, peep my deck. I think this is the one lol.