WGARENA

Worst

Custom title
How does the timing work since we all aren't online at the same time? How long does the game last?
Right now there is no timing , there is a starting and ending date for the tournament while for the matches themselves there is no time if both players are online they can end a game in 2 minutes but if two are from the opposite side of the world they can take all the time they need

Worst

Custom title
Alrighty then. Sign me up.
Done :)

I'll believe we'll stop at 16 cuz since many of u guys don't know how to play it yet , and with 32 i believe it will be too messy
Post automatically merged:

Ok so we are 15 here a mini guide to get started

First thing u want to do after the login is Edit your username click on the blue text it's on the Home Page's title (u can only do that untill everyone makes his deck, after that u can't so do that first)

Then you want to click on "Deck" and well create your deck. Each card will have a star number and for each tournament you will have a star limit (you will see it increase as you add more cards (click on a card to add it and click again to remove it) you can't exceed the maximum amount of stars

Once you have 8 cards in your deck this thingy will appear clickon the green icon to save your deck

When everyone will be ready if you click on play you will face another player (selected randomly) it's your turn to make a move if your nick name is highlighted like this

YOUR TURN

NOT YOUR TURN

In the fighting room the system will give you 4 random cards from your deck your cards are the one right above your nickname the others above the first 4 are the enemy's
To make a move (if it's your turn) click on a card and this thing should appear

Each card has an attack and a damage in this case Aokiji has 8 attack and 6 damage meanind that if you win you will deal 6 damage to the enemy however to mek things more interesting you can see there are some barrels here, basicaly they serve to increase your card's attack each barrel will add the card's base attack X the number of barrels so if aokiji have 8 attack and you use 3 barrels it will have 3 * 8 = 24 + 9 (his base attack) = 32 attack once you've decided click on confirm :)
You have only 12 barrels per game so u should think at a strategy to win :)

Once you've clicked confirm your card will start pulsing you will also see it on the card picked by the enemy

Cards also have abilities if you hover you will se a white rectangle with an icon representing what it does for example aokiji has +2 hp meaning that if he wins you rrestor 2 hp (on the homepage you will see a mini guide to the abilities)

If your card wins the round it will get a green background red if it loses.

(if you win the match you go to the next phase if you lose you're out)

it starts with 16 players then 8 (phase 2) then 4 (phase 3) then 2 (phase 4)

The system will try to give each player the same amount of starts in your hand to make it fair so the best strategy will win :)

I'm sure there are other things i missed so if u find some difficulties feel free to ask.

Now one feature that i didn't added is a "real time feature" meaning that if your enemy makes a move to see it you have to refresh the page , i didn't added it cuz considering we all come from various parts of the world it's very hard that we will all be online at the same time and also life is more important than a stupid game,also this allows me to keep the costs to the minimum ( right now i'm able to keep this online for free and addind that would probably require me to drop some money xD) so this is a good compromise :)

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
And i've sent all the keys, i hope i didn't messed up and sent 2 people the same key xD

When everyone will have his deck ready the tournament will start automaticcaly you can check by clicking on play if everybody is ready you will see your opponent :)