Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Someone literally known as Marine Chaser has the same inflation as someone who just recently organized marine hunting organization? Nah if you put it that way, Mihawk's inflation is bigger. You said yourself that Buggy is Shanks' rival, while i said going by that idea is silly since we already know Buggy's entire reputation is a gag.

Even if you say Buggy is Shanks' rival is already countered by Law saying if Buggy can tame both Mihawk and Croc, he's a proper Yonkou, the same as admitting Shanks > Mihawk by default by Law's statement.

You dont know how all stuff i read in the manga refute WSS is the one who wins? Yea no wonder because since the start, WSS is not the one who wins. You are the one making that up. Since the beginning, its about swordsmanship or skill.why can i say that? Because its you have no reasoning at all about WSS being the one who wins. Because both Kaidou and Roger separate haki from being a swordsman. Because WSC Kaidou recognize Shanks more than Mihawk even when Mihawk is WSS. Because haki can be used independently to attack. Because Brannew didnt say. Because in real life its not logical for WSS being a guarantee to win. So many reasons for why WSS is not the one who wins, but since you ignore it then i magically become the one who did nothing to refute "that echo chamber fact" which has zero supporting statement.
Okay so hunting marines decades ago gives you more inflation and make you a bigger current threat than leading an organization considered as massive threat that hunts marines all while being a Yonko and a rival to Shanks? Lol

How will Zoro become WSS if not by winning? Didn't he say he'll defeat Mihawk and become WSS? There's a statement which proves WSS is who wins

Lol @ "real life" logic to justify a shonen manga though

Okay so hunting marines decades ago gives you more inflation and make you a bigger current threat than leading an organization classified considered as massive threat that hunts marines all while being a Yonko and a rival to Shanks? Lol
Hunting marines since decades? So Mihawk was hunting marines since decades ago to the point that Croc cant even forget that Mihawk is a Marine Chaser, all those bounty inflation was suddenly nearly matched by hunting since few months ago? And i dont blame you for keep ignoring my points like Trafalgar Law not even singling Mihawk out from Croc and considering someone able to make Mihawk as a subordinate is a proper Yonkou, but even when thats the case its still silly to hinge it all from bounties and Buggy while the feats betray Mihawk.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hunting marines since decades? So Mihawk was hunting marines since decades ago to the point that Croc cant even forget that Mihawk is a Marine Chaser, all those bounty inflation was suddenly nearly matched by hunting since few months ago? And i dont blame you for keep ignoring my points like Trafalgar Law not even singling Mihawk out from Croc and considering someone able to make Mihawk as a subordinate is a proper Yonkou, but even when thats the case its still silly to hinge it all from bounties and Buggy while the feats betray Mihawk.
Buggy controls mihawk and Croc and STILL has a higher bounty than Buggy and luffy law kidd

Mihawk hunted marines before becoming Warlord and we don't even have any idea how how bad it was. Zoro became known as Pirate Hunter by hunting fodders. Brannew didn't even talk about Mihawk's marine hunting thing when bringing up his bounty.

So, yes, Buggy is a rival to Shanks, a Yonko, and leader of a big organization currently hunting Marines. Yet less of a threat than Mihawk.

Also, what about Law's statement lol. If someone is able to tame Shanks, he'd be worthy of Yonko, too. You act like Law is saying Mihawk is lesser than Yonko. No, he's just saying someone who can tame him is worthy of Yonko.

Someone > Shanks is worthy of Yonko, too.

You keep bringing general statements to counter my comparative ones lol

Okay so hunting marines decades ago gives you more inflation and make you a bigger current threat than leading an organization considered as massive threat that hunts marines all while being a Yonko and a rival to Shanks? Lol

How will Zoro become WSS if not by winning? Didn't he say he'll defeat Mihawk and become WSS? There's a statement which proves WSS is who wins

Lol @ "real life" logic to justify a shonen manga though
1) They will test the distance of their long range attacks.
2)They will have a quiz on their sword knowledge.
3)They will then test their close up attacks with a cladh(no haki though).
4) Lastly they will have a diamond cutting competition.

The winner of 3 out 4 is the WSS.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Then got humiliated by Momonosuke, and proceeded to shit his pants because of a CoC blast from Shanks lmao.
Ryokugyu proved that he would destroy Dragon Kaido in a fight lol. Momonosuke cannot push him to low diff, he got a lucky Bolo Breath that did nothing.

Also Ryokugyu claimed that he can solo Shanks and his entire crew, Shanks stands a 0% chance in a 1v1 against an Admiral.

Skill + Strength = Master Swordsman or Swordsmaster.

Mihawk has greater swords skills than Shanks. He also has more strength/power as the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Nothing funnier than idiots not being able to read all the words in 1 panel.

Shanks became a handicap by losing his arm. Shankstards became handicaps by losing all the cells in their brains

Mihawk hunted marines before becoming Warlord and we don't even have any idea how how bad it was. Zoro became known as Pirate Hunter by hunting fodders. Brannew didn't even talk about Mihawk's marine hunting thing when bringing up his bounty.

So, yes, Buggy is a rival to Shanks, a Yonko, and leader of a big organization currently hunting Marines. Yet less of a threat than Mihawk.

Also, what about Law's statement lol. If someone is able to tame Shanks, he'd be worthy of Yonko, too. You act like Law is saying Mihawk is lesser than Yonko. No, he's just saying someone who can tame him is worthy of Yonko.

Someone > Shanks is worthy of Yonko, too.

You keep bringing general statements to counter my comparative ones lol
Still bringing bounties? If you keep bringing bounties then Mihawk is a less threat than Shanks who is passive since the start of the manga but still have 4 billion.

Law's statement didnt single out Mihawk, he considered Mihawk's as the same as Crocodile. And if someone tame Shanks as his subordinate, Law doesn't say that person is Yonkou-worthy but more than a Yonkou. Since Shanks is a proper Yonkou so Mihawk is worthy to become his subordinate. Is that the argument that you try to come up with when measuring threat levels just by bounty?

Well you want to compare stuff but bring hypothetical black blade while i compare Shanks vs Mihawk in feats, recognition and respecf from others, haki resulting in Shanks' win, but somehow i'm the one who bring general statement...

Still bringing bounties? If you keep bringing bounties then Mihawk is a less threat than Shanks who is passive since the start of the manga but still have 4 billion.

Law's statement didnt single out Mihawk, he considered Mihawk's as the same as Crocodile. And if someone tame Shanks as his subordinate, Law doesn't say that person is Yonkou-worthy but more than a Yonkou. Since Shanks is a proper Yonkou so Mihawk is worthy to become his subordinate. Is that the argument that you try to come up with when measuring threat levels just by bounty?

Well you want to compare stuff but bring hypothetical black blade while i compare Shanks vs Mihawk in feats, recognition and respecf from others, haki resulting in Shanks' win, but somehow i'm the one who bring general statement...
Theres only one feat that matters when it comes to Mihawk and Shanks.

They fought a bunch of sword duels and Mihawk came out being known as the strongest. No amount copeing, databooks, or nit picking will ever change that. Your only hope is that kick boxing Shanks is actually canon. Good luck.
:cheers:

Again, Shanks is from a different crew and has different situations altogether. When his bounty was announced, Brannew specifically mentioned his crew three times and how well balanced and powerful it is.

But Buggy and Mihawk are from same crew. The only difference is that Buggy is a Yonko, Shanks' rival, as well as leader of an organization directly considered to be a massive threat to Navy. Yet is worth less than Mihawk who's bounty was primarily due to his strength as that's all Brannew talked about.

Yes, it's still not comparative. Buggy would be worthy of being a Yonko if he got Shanks and Crocodile under him or Kaido and Big Mom. Law had no obligation to say more than Yonko because they're quite literally just talking about who deserves to be Yonko and who doesn't. Was Buggy deserving or not, that was literally the only context.

Again, Shanks is from a different crew and has different situations altogether. When his bounty was announced, Brannew specifically mentioned his crew three times and how well balanced and powerful it is.

But Buggy and Mihawk are from same crew. The only difference is that Buggy is a Yonko, Shanks' rival, as well as leader of an organization directly considered to be a massive threat to Navy. Yet is worth less than Mihawk who's bounty was primarily due to his strength as that's all Brannew talked about.

Yes, it's still not comparative. Buggy would be worthy of being a Yonko if he got Shanks and Crocodile under him or Kaido and Big Mom. Law had no obligation to say more than Yonko because they're quite literally just talking about who deserves to be Yonko and who doesn't. Was Buggy deserving or not, that was literally the only context.
Yea balanced and powerful etc still the subordinates are the ones who got their bounties increased since they joined a Yonkou. They also have their own bounties, so you nitpicking Shanks' situation snd trying to be serious to keep saying Buggy = Shanks is silly since Buggy is still got 3 bil as his own achievement and recognized at the head, meaning Mihawk also get the boost from following Buggy just like Beckmann get boost from Shanks.

No Buggy will be above Yonkou. Saying Buggy is a proper Yonkou is more precise as a portrayal comparison that Shanks = Buggy, meaning Mihawk is definitely weaker than Shanks in Law's comparison. You keep bringing Mihawk > Buggy = Shanks due to bounties and hinging it all on Buggy's gag achievement but somehow i'm the one generalizing things is unbelievable.